DOING SW FROM HOME???

Great news on the Job Front Hannah

Well I had a sneaky weigh in on Sunday and I had lost, this morning it had gone back up slightly so we'll see what happens on official weigh in Wednesday.

But I found I'd made a major mistake I'd totally misread the bread allowance for HEXB and had been eating way more than I should have, no wonder I was thinking the HEXB was generous.... So we'll see if that makes a difference....

Have a good evening all

Just been to the carvery and pigged out!! Glad to be joining a group because knowing somebody will be weighing my makes me want to do it more and stick to it! Now I am off back to work tomorrow I will be following the plan so I will be making tuna pasta salad tonight using 2tbsp of light mayo so thats only 5 syns then. I only drink water because I dislike hot drinks and fizzy drinks so I will be able to control my syns more and really follow the plan. I need the structure and control I get from SW!! Weigh in on Thursday morning but then joining group that night. I am so excited to get on track and watch the lbs and stones melt away!

:D

Well Done Hannah on the job!
Well Done Laura on 10lbs weight loss in 3 weeks!!

I'm just hoping I lose something this week! Dunno why but I'm always very apprehensive about weigh in's! I don't suppose anyone enjoys them except for when the scales show a good result!

Good Luck all x

Good luck yorkshire pudding :) the book along with this site will be all you need. There is a new starters section on here that gives a good guide to healthy extras etc...

I need to make sure I get back on track tomorrow ;-)

I am starting slimming world as of tomorrow and will be doing it at home on my own. I have been given a sw book about the plan and hope this is all I need to follow the plan?

Good Luck!! X

Thanks Tilly :D Didn't expect a loss at all this week as I'd been quite naughty, but just goes to show how you can still have treats and lose if you're on plan for the rest of the week :) I'm sure your weigh in will show good results :) Part of the reason I didn't want to join a group (along with the cost) is that I know I'd get too stressed about the weigh ins :p Somehow doing it on your own, even though you're still doing it on the same day, same time etc, it's less daunting :)

Not been on for a while! How we all doing???? :)

Hi Vitology!
Thanks for setting up this thread I've found it very useful & found some really nice people to help & encourage me!
X

Good afternoon :)

I am very pleased with myself, had a really yummy takeaway last night, but didn't go crazy.. 1 portion of pilau rice, half a portion of chicken tikka masala and 3 pappadums :D Plus I have got straight back on track today.... This is pretty unheard of, normally the minute I have a 'naughty meal' one day turns into one week, then one month and I effectively give up. My head must be in the right place for this now :D

Hope everyone else is well x

Well Done RedMel! :)

Has anyone had those Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages?
I had them the other day and today and they give me awful indigestion and make me feel like I'm gunna throw up! :( I really like them and their free but I can't be feeling like how I feel today after eating them!
X

Scrambled egg but it deffo wasn't the egg as it happened the other day when I had the sausages too?

are you wheat intolrant or intolerant to one of the ingredients, I cant eat linda mccartney stuff now as I am intolerant to wheat and gluten?

Hi I've just started following the EE plan myself at home yesterday. I have been a slimming world member in the past so I'm using the food optimising book and 2011 food directory but am worried some things may have changed. This is my food diary so far , could someone be kind enough to let me know if this looks ok? thanks

Monday
Breakfast - 2 x eggs scrambled using 1% milk from HEA (half allowance) with ham. Fresh pineapple
Lunch - couscous, tuna (in brine drained), yellow pepper
Dinner - gammon (sliced from joint, trimmed fat), jacket potatoe with 20g low fat cheese - HEA (half allowance), baked beans. Shape delight raspberry 0% yoghurt
snacks - alpen light (HEB) but only had one , Cadbury dairy milk little bar 5.5 syns

Tuesday
Breakfast - oat so simple original sachet HEB , 1% milk HEA, cinammon & sweetner
Lunch - Batchelors golden savoury rice. Mullerlight toffee yoghurt
Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise (homemade - extra lean mince beef, tin chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp tomatoe puree 0.5 syn as made for 4 portions, beef oxo, herbs, splash worcester sauce). Fresh pineapple
snacks - banana, grapes, 2 finger kitkat 5.5syns

If I wanted 14g parmesan cheese on my spag bol I would have to syn that aswell as used HEA on milk today. would that be 3 syns?

are you wheat intolrant or intolerant to one of the ingredients, I cant eat linda mccartney stuff now as I am intolerant to wheat and gluten?

I was tested for Coeliac Disease a few years ago as I've got patches on my Tongue an the dr thought it could be that but the blood tests came back negative! Insince found out the Tongue is called 'Geographic Tongue'! It flares up when I have certain foods like spicy things etc.

Maybe it is one of the ingredients as I've only had them a few times an it's made me feel the same way each time! :(
X

yeah my test for coeliacs was negative too, but I am intolerant to wheat, gluten, yeast and kiwis lol, cause its testing for antibodies in the blood, and mine reacted with these foods x

yeah my test for coeliacs was negative too, but I am intolerant to wheat, gluten, yeast and kiwis lol, cause its testing for antibodies in the blood, and mine reacted with these foods x

Maybe i am then? But I hate goin the dr's so prob won't go to get tested ha!
X

Back