DOING SW FROM HOME???

me too so I bought a york test and they are great you nutritionist info and they phone u and stuff really great, they send you a test kit and you quickly pin prick ur own finger and send the swab and they get back to you, they send you all your details and a credit card size card with all the intolerances you have so you can keep it in your purse.

me too so I bought a york test and they are great you nutritionist info and they phone u and stuff really great, they send you a test kit and you quickly pin prick ur own finger and send the swab and they get back to you, they send you all your details and a credit card size card with all the intolerances you have so you can keep it in your purse.

Oh that sounds good & easy!
Is there a website? X

Check your syn values for dairy (HeA) they have changed. 1% milk is 350ml, I think. They are all in the syn value thread. Low fat cheese your allowed more of now.

Tomato puree is now free?

Thanks, good news about tomato puree as I use it quite alot. Have read lots about cheese quite confusing as the one i have is 30% less fat not half fat so I used my best estimate. Thanks to fatgottago for idea about food diary will do that tomorrow.

tilly here it is YorkTest | Food Intolerance Testing, Allergy Tests & Food Sensitivity Testing now I done the 1st step test that confirmed I was reacting to foods, then if you want to get the actual test that tells you what the reaction is to its £250, but i did not pay that as I told them I could not afford it and they done me a deal, maybe do that? I paid like £130 or something if I remember so did my hubby :)

Thanks Hun! But doubt I'll spend that much on a test...think it was prob just those sausages! Won't have them again! X

I get indigestion from them too!

Could just be the onions, and not an allergy thing :) Onions can easily give you indigestion

Yeah that's what I was thinking coz I font usually eat red onion haha! X

xTillyx said:
Hi Vitology!
Thanks for setting up this thread I've found it very useful & found some really nice people to help & encourage me!
X

Hiya Tilly really glad you like it, and that it's been useful! :)

Despite the fact that I easily get indigestion with my stomach disorder and the fact that you've said they didn't do your stomach any good, I really want to try them :p They sound yummy! Also, I agree that this is a really useful thread, thanks Vitology :) x

Despite the fact that I easily get indigestion with my stomach disorder and the fact that you've said they didn't do your stomach any good, I really want to try them :p They sound yummy! Also, I agree that this is a really useful thread, thanks Vitology :) x

I like them...but my body doesn't seen to! :(
Never mind ay I've got loads of other things to keep me going haha!
Still feeling 'Heavy' this week for some reason...Heres to next week with plenty more salad, fruit n veg!
X

Here is to next week! I've sat and eaten a packet of Florentines today! Rahhh! Tomorrows a new day tho xx

Yeah, I need more salad and veg, got a horrible cold so been skimping on my 1/3 superfree... Woops! Got loads of cucumber, carrots, peppers, beetroots and stuff cut up and ready to eat for when I get peckish this week :) Determined to lose that last 4lbs of my first stone :p When is your weigh in Tilly? Also, just seen something I missed before that you have a geographic tongue - ditto! Not too bad to live with, usually helps me know when I'm getting ill as the patches come up worse before I get a cold...

Charl, you're right, tomorrow is a new day, don't feel bad about the florentines just be positive about a new start and back on plan tomorrow, I'm sure you haven't done much damage :) x

Haha how funny Laura! I was told it only lasts 2-3 years but I've had mine a lot longer than that!
It annoys me when it flares up tho coz it hurts!
I weigh in on Thurs...

I will feel a bit gutted if I put any weight on as that walk should have burnt a good few calories!

Maybe I'm comin down with something coz I don't really feel myself...and no before anyone else asks I'm NOT Pregnant haha!!
X

I got diagnosed with it when I was 3 and it's still going strong, so no luck there for me... I could never tell if it was that that hurt as my stomach disorder causes ulcers and pain in my mouth, but I suppose now I'm thinking about it, it does get extra painful when it's bad... I'm sure you'll have lost, the only reason I could think of that would prevent a loss would be building muscles from the walk haha?? Maybe that's why you're feeling heavy as you're now laiden down with muscles :p It's possible, maybe you're getting a cold too... Everyone here has one, but I know of friends down south and up north that have the same cold from the sounds of it :p x

I'll soon see on Thurs :confused:
I'll let u know straight after weigh in!

Right I'm off to the land of nod...worky-poo's early tomorro & hopefully I feel better (& lighter!)
Night x

Hi All,

Tonight was weigh in night, and its harder when you're doing it from home but i lost 2 and 2/4 pounds! thanks to everyone who has encouraged me this week! good luck everyone for the week ahead :)

Well Done Michelle!

I had a sneak peak before tomorro an think ive put weight on! :(
Dunno how really but we'll see tomorro for definate!
As we said yesterday here's to next week!
X

Back