DOING SW FROM HOME???

Noooooo, if I don't know they're cheap I can pretend they aren't an live in oblivion, which is sound.. Xx

Haha! Ok, none of them are cheap! They're all insanely expensive and you'll need a mortgage to get one... Is that better?? :p x

Soooo much, thanks!! Xx

Hey Claire!
Welcome & Good Luck!
I'm fairly new but have met a great bunch of ppl in here that help keep me going!
Anything u wanna know just ask.
I weigh on a Thurs so tomorro but I doubt ive lost anything this week :(
X

Thank you! & good luck, keeping everything crossed for you!

Laura94B said:
Despite the fact that I easily get indigestion with my stomach disorder and the fact that you've said they didn't do your stomach any good, I really want to try them :p They sound yummy! Also, I agree that this is a really useful thread, thanks Vitology :) x

Your very welcome Laura :) x

clairex said:
Helloo! Hope you don't mind me hijacking in the middle of your convos, im doing it from home, just signed up to SW online. I've done sw before and been successful, but given up and back to square one! Found I really got nothing from group, no tips or support, so me and my mum are doing it together from home.

Just thought i'd introduce myself; weigh in day is wednesdays!

So, hello all! x

Hiya Claire and your mum! :)

WI today, first one I'm doing from home?

Might sound strange but I'm not doing it first thing in the morning. Going to wait till I get back from work, then it'll be closer to the time that I WI when at group. Does that make sense? Also it means I can get a sneaky gym session in in the afternoon! :D

Haha, that doesn't sound strange Arctic-BNG, it's recommended to do weigh yourself at the same time of day each time you do it, so it's good to do it as close to your normal group time as you can :)

Hi all!
Well I've put on 1/2lb so not as bad as I was thinking but still gutted!
Anyway no need to dwell - this week I will lose and get my 1/2 stone award! :p
Thanks for all of your support!
X

WI today, first one I'm doing from home?

Might sound strange but I'm not doing it first thing in the morning. Going to wait till I get back from work, then it'll be closer to the time that I WI when at group. Does that make sense? Also it means I can get a sneaky gym session in in the afternoon! :D

Good Luck!!!
X

ive had a rubbish week dont think i will even bother getting on the scales i need to change my attitude towards people who try and hijack all my good things ie ..... mother coming round with cakes and works friends handing out sweets arrrrrrrrrrrrr im so angry why do i let these people do this

ive had a rubbish week dont think i will even bother getting on the scales i need to change my attitude towards people who try and hijack all my good things ie ..... mother coming round with cakes and works friends handing out sweets arrrrrrrrrrrrr im so angry why do i let these people do this

Good Luck Julie & keep thinking positive! :)
X

I know what you mean but you've already lost so much, so you obviously know what you're doing! dont look at it as failure, look how far you've come already. Life is always getting in the way, these things happen, just draw a line under it and keep going. You can do it! xx

thanks ive kicked myself up the butt and been in the kitchen making lots of nice low fat things to eat im going away for the weekend hope i can be good

Hi, I'm going it alone too. I am quite a determined person once I put my mind to it so it's not too difficult for me. Mind you I have been set back a few times with friends and family birthday meals out etc but back on track now. I have lost 2 stone so far in about 1 year but have about 4 more stone to go. I think if you use support groups and advice forums like these they really help. Plus keep your diet varied. As soon as you get bored of the same old thing that's when you feel like giving up. You can do it! Good luck everyone :)

Julie this is only a suggestion. why don't you get on the scales and face your demains. That way you can start fresh and set your goal for next week. Have a good day.

Back