DOING SW FROM HOME???

Aw Tilly that sucks, especially after all that walking :\ not a terrible set back though, not even a whole pound! :) Well done to everyone :) x

Hi all!
Well I've put on 1/2lb so not as bad as I was thinking but still gutted!
Anyway no need to dwell - this week I will lose and get my 1/2 stone award! :p
Thanks for all of your support!
X

Try not to be too down xTillyx keep going and hopefully you'll have a loss next week x well done to all the 'losers' this week. My first weigh in result will be Monday but I keep weighing myself everyday out of habit. Really need to stop I know it's not good for my mentally !!

Good luck for the coming week I bet we will see some good losses xx

I have managed to only weigh myself twice this week so far lol... I am going to do my best to stay off them till monday x

Some certainly, not all at once!:eek: I'd be a bag of saggy skin!

haha. I meant some lbs. Mind you, it would be lovely if we all hit target weight over night. Well for me I might lose it all (my mind) over night but not the weight. Have a good evening.

Well done on all the losses and comiserarations to the gainers, I myself have gained this week, I'm not totally in the game at the mo, just being lazy I suppose.

So I'm here for ideas, what's your best tip for sw success!!,????
I swear by grapefruit, I have at least two a day!

i faced the scales and gained 2lb im really gutted at not being able to stay strong so plan is to get threw the weekend we going away with other family members so might be hard but i will try and do flexi syns then monday back on plan 100% i have 7 weeks till i go on holiday so would like to lose at least 1lb a week till then ............well done everybody who has lost this week and to anyone who gained remember its just a blip :)

juejon you would be surprised how much my joining a group has totally tansformed my attitude and has helped so much! its amazing what a difference it has made after just 1 class, your reporting to someone so you dont desire big syn foods :)

I made a SW quiche last night, not very impressed when it came out of the oven... but this morning after a night in the fridge, OMG! This is getting done again!

My dad made the Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce Quiche and it was lovely! A bit soggy at 1st but once it had cooled etc it was lovely! I will be making it again!

Good Luck everyone and Well Done to the Losers! :) x

Arctic-BNG said:
I made a SW quiche last night, not very impressed when it came out of the oven... but this morning after a night in the fridge, OMG! This is getting done again!

How did you make your quiche. Really want to try a sw one x

I lined a oven dish with ham, then spread tomato pruee over the ham. Mixed a tub of cottage cheese, 300g, with 3 eggs and a big teaspoon of thyme, used my electric whisk. Frylited off some mushrooms and onion to soften them up. Dumped them in the dish, spread them out then poured the egg mix over the top. Bit unsure of the timings, so did 160C, in a fan oven, initially for 40 mins, ended up for about 70mins. Still looked runny when I took it out, but after a night in the fridge it was much better.

Ooh that sounds really nice :) I would suggest using a tub of quark, mainly because it's one of my favourite SW friendly things to put in everything!! Got to get around to making a quiche sometime soon...

Arctic-BNG said:
I lined a oven dish with ham, then spread tomato pruee over the ham. Mixed a tub of cottage cheese, 300g, with 3 eggs and a big teaspoon of thyme, used my electric whisk. Frylited off some mushrooms and onion to soften them up. Dumped them in the dish, spread them out then poured the egg mix over the top. Bit unsure of the timings, so did 160C, in a fan oven, initially for 40 mins, ended up for about 70mins. Still looked runny when I took it out, but after a night in the fridge it was much better.

Thank you. That sounds yummy. Will have to make that x

Arctic-BNG said:
Was a bit unsure of using the cottage cheese in it, but was surprised by the result.

Can you take the cottage cheese alot in it? I'm not really a fan. Xx

Back