DOING SW FROM HOME???

diet.jpg
I had diet coke chicken (my fave!) with carrots green beans of some sort and spinach. Yum. I realise it does not look appetising on the picture, but it is so yummy.
My family are having a chinese (my favourite!) but i am being 100% good and committed. Yay for willpower!

I've been working all of tonight getting a bit of extra money but for my late lunch/tea I had golden veg flavoured savoury rice with chicken, mushrooms and peppers it was delish! Going to have it again tomorro as I'm working tomorrow night too! No rest for the wicked ay!
By the way has anyone tried the meat free Mozarella burgers? If not your missing out they are fab! And only 4 syns so I've heard! I had one with savoury rice, broccoli and cauliflower it was lovely!!
Hope your all ok!
I've got a bit of a sore throat :( knew I was coming down with something (You were right Laura!)
X

View attachment 49900
I had diet coke chicken (my fave!) with carrots green beans of some sort and spinach. Yum. I realise it does not look appetising on the picture, but it is so yummy.
My family are having a chinese (my favourite!) but i am being 100% good and committed. Yay for willpower!

I'm dying to try this bit wouldn't know where to start! Do u have the recipe Claire and cooking instructions?
Thanks
X
X

I'm dying to try this bit wouldn't know where to start! Do u have the recipe Claire and cooking instructions?
Thanks
X
X

there's a vid on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPlL28z8Cgs
It really takes a bit of playing around, after a few tries i worked out how sweet I liked it, so put in a bit more sweetner than they advise, and i like to reduce it right down so it is quite thick. It's just a case of trying it a couple of times!

It's really easy. I can barely make toast and I can make this!
xx

I feel so fed up :-(

I jumped on the scales this morning and have lost zilch!!! I have been so good this week (check my diary, maybe I have gone wrong somewhere??) and i know wi isn't until monday morning but I just feel so fed up. I have been resisting all the goodies that my husband and kids have been eating and for what... I just feel like giving up.

Last night they all had onion rings and chocolate while watched a film and I had nothing, it was torture.

I only lost 0.5lb last week and to lose nothing this week is so demoralising...

Please help before I give up :-(

Mmm the quiche sounds yummy I need something like that as I'm missing naughty food like quiche... Tilly the cola chicken is easy to do, next time I make it'll I'll reduce the sauce down in a frying pan rather than leaving it in the saucepan, it's goes stickier much better that way and I might end up with more of the sauce.

Gawd I feel so despondent this week, I'm stuck with STS even though I've been not to bad of 100% and eating super speed, so I made sure I was 100% Mon - Thurs... lots of speed and super speed food with each meal. hubs has been off this week so I was good and turned down a couple of lunch offers... Yesterday morning I weighed myself and I'd put on 1/2lb... then we went for lunch yesterday for our anniversary, I didn't go overboard, had a snack for dinner later and this morning I've put on another pound, I know even with the wine there was no way I ate enough calories to put on that much weight this week....

Got a pizza night with the girls tonight.. so not sure of my strategy now if I'm gaining this week.. I was just going to stick to the celery and yoghurt dips and ask her to make my share of the pizza veggie with a scattering of cheese and not eat all of the base.... and have some SS soup before leaving home so I'm full before I get there...

Last edited:
Redmel please watch portion sizes. I use rosemary conley portion pots but any cup measure pots would do I got set in pound shop unfortunatly for people who are slow losers we need portion control

Aww redmel I know exactly how you feel today, I've sat there resisting what the children have had all week. Keep something you like and know is free on hand so that you can munch on something too whilst watching a film or whatever, if we're watching a film I'll make myself something I know is syn free or low in syns and busy myself with that whilst they munch away, maybe a large free drink too with a straw so you can constantly sip on that and keep both your hands and mouth busy that way.

Stick in there, keep at it don't undo all your hard work this week.:hug99:

I jumped on the scales this morning and have lost zilch!!! I have been so good this week (check my diary, maybe I have gone wrong somewhere??) and i know wi isn't until monday morning but I just feel so fed up. I have been resisting all the goodies that my husband and kids have been eating and for what... I just feel like giving up.

Last night they all had onion rings and chocolate while watched a film and I had nothing, it was torture.

I'm probably tellling you things you already know but if you usually weigh in on a Monday take no notice of your weigh in today. Our weight naturally fluctuates all the time and there can be up to a 5lb difference at different times of the day due to things like water retention. Try not to hop on the scales between your normal WI - but if you do have to, try not to take notice too much of what it says. I OCCASIONALLY will have a sneak peek but I take what I see with a pinch of salt because I've weighed on a Sunday morning before and showed a 2 or 3lb gain and then on my "official" WI on Monday morning I've actually lost 2 or 3 :)

Oh dear, everything's gone a bit south...
To Tilly - I hope you feel better soon, and that it is just a sore throat and doesn't turn into a cold or anything...
To Clariex - that diet coke chicken looks lovely, I might have to try it sometime soon :)
To Redmel - Please don't give up! I haven't had a look at your food diary yet, but I'm sure that if you think you've stuck to plan, then you have.... Maybe it's an issue like fatgottogo says - your portion sizes may be too big?? But regardless, don't let it dishearten you, you did amazing by resisting the treats your family had, I wish I had that will power! Just keep going, I'm sure you'll see the results soon :) In the meantime, have a few treats! As long as you stick to your syn limit :) (That's a point, have you been having at least 5 syns a day? Sorry, I would check your food diary but don't have time atm)

Hope everyone can start to feel a bit better today, although the weekends do seem to draw the biggest temptations... Here's something for you all to laugh at - went to the pub last night with some friends, aiming to just have one or two vodka diet cokes, and cause I was ill, by the time I'd gotten through the second one, completely forgot I'd had any plans of limitation at all, and kept going... I blame the 'friends' who kept insisting on buying me more drinks :p Oh well, damage limitation today I suppose! At least 24 syns for the vodka yesterday though... :O D:

Oh no what's going on with everyone?!
Seems like were all having a bad week! We need to change this ASAP and all start feeling positive...easy for me to say when I'm feeling negative too!

Come on everyone we can do it!

Good Luck all xx

Thanks everyone.

I will keep going, I think from next week I will look at portion sizes and water intake...

Maybe monday will bring a miracle loss??

Sorry to hear others are having a bad time too :-(

Are you having enough syns?? You should aim to use 10-15 all the time, if you cut back thinking it'll make you lose faster it won't, I did that the first 6 weeks and lost really badly, I'm eating all my syns now and losing better xx

I have just pigged out... Must try to get a grip!

I think I am still in syns for today... Maybe, just about?

Best go check and fill in my food diary.

I'm on the train to London.. I'm totally off plan today. But I don't really care, will start again tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, xx

Hey can I join in?
My name is Nicola and I joined SW online almost 3 weeks ago. I'm doing EE but really struggling with the 1/3 super free, so think I might give red/green days a go this week.
I started at 11st 11lbs and after a week i lost 6lbs, and the next week I only lost half a lb! Just had a sneaky weigh in (my 'offical' weigh in is Tuesday) and I'm down to 11st 2lbs so I'm hoping that still shows on Tuesday.
I think this thread is a great idea and will hopefully keep me on track. Well done to everyone, keep it up :) x

I have hardly ate any syns but the past 2 days went over, as long as I am in the 105 syns range for the week I should be ok on monday wi????? :)

Well Done RedMel! :)

Has anyone had those Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages?
I had them the other day and today and they give me awful indigestion and make me feel like I'm gunna throw up! :( I really like them and their free but I can't be feeling like how I feel today after eating them!
X

Scrambled egg but it deffo wasn't the egg as it happened the other day when I had the sausages too?
Soya or bad egg maybe?

me too so I bought a york test and they are great you nutritionist info and they phone u and stuff really great, they send you a test kit and you quickly pin prick ur own finger and send the swab and they get back to you, they send you all your details and a credit card size card with all the intolerances you have so you can keep it in your purse.

Oh that sounds good & easy!
Is there a website? X

I watched a documentary on these places, please just be cautious. They tested the same person (who was doing the docu) and EACH PLACE came back with DIFFERENT allergies! ALL charged scandalous prices and when he went to his own GP turns out he was allergic to NOTHING! :eek: He had a couple of slight reactions but nothing that warranted him taking any extra precautions or avoiding anything in his diet.

Hi all!
Well I've put on 1/2lb so not as bad as I was thinking but still gutted!
Anyway no need to dwell - this week I will lose and get my 1/2 stone award! :p
Thanks for all of your support!
X

Change in your exercise with the walking could have done that, don't be too hard on yourself or feel down. Stick to plan and it will right itself! :D

Don't give up hon....:bighug:check your HEX, syns, (are you eating them all) water intake. Have you changed your exercise plan, doing any exercise at all? Stick with us!

Hey can I join in?
My name is Nicola and I joined SW online almost 3 weeks ago. I'm doing EE but really struggling with the 1/3 super free, so think I might give red/green days a go this week.
I started at 11st 11lbs and after a week i lost 6lbs, and the next week I only lost half a lb! Just had a sneaky weigh in (my 'offical' weigh in is Tuesday) and I'm down to 11st 2lbs so I'm hoping that still shows on Tuesday.
I think this thread is a great idea and will hopefully keep me on track. Well done to everyone, keep it up :) x

Hullo and welcome! :D

Back