DOING SW FROM HOME???

york test is endorsed by that famous Dr hillary jones, its a blood test food intolerance test done at a lab, I agree the other ones that take hair samples and stuff must be avoided but even the nhs use patches to test, I would rather have the blood test :)

I just think a lot of these intolerance's is your body telling you that it doesn't want to be eating them. The latest that's everywhere it lactose. So what do people do? Stop dairy, nup they switch to lactose free milk. I'm like wtf?! IBS, psoriasis, eczema, bad skin, I could go on and on....all down to dairy. It's very sad in my opinion how people just don't want to listen to their bodies. I have done it myself. Even though I eat healthy for the most part, it's how I put weight on, by not listening and eating convenience food, still plant based but my portions were all wrong and eating processed junk like biscuits and crisps and stuff. I really do believe the saying, "we are what we eat". I should remind myself of it more often too. :(

Vegan*4*Life said:
I just think a lot of these intolerance's is your body telling you that it doesn't want to be eating them. The latest that's everywhere it lactose. So what do people do? Stop dairy, nup they switch to lactose free milk. I'm like wtf?! IBS, psoriasis, eczema, bad skin, I could go on and on....all down to dairy. It's very sad in my opinion how people just don't want to listen to their bodies. I have done it myself. Even though I eat healthy for the most part, it's how I put weight on, by not listening and eating convenience food, still plant based but my portions were all wrong and eating processed junk like biscuits and crisps and stuff. I really do believe the saying, "we are what we eat". I should remind myself of it more often too. :(

Have you seen forks over knifes? Pretty amazing stuff! I have cut down a lot on processed things and feel much better for it, did debate trying vegan but settled for veggie instead. X

Have you seen forks over knifes? Pretty amazing stuff! I have cut down a lot on processed things and feel much better for it, did debate trying vegan but settled for veggie instead. X

I can't watch anything hon with animals' in it. Which means Earthlings is out too and all the rest. I got to the part where they threw that darling dog into the back of the dust cart and that was it for me. Still plays over in my head. :cry:I even fast forward through Gary Yourofsky's lecture when he shows the short clips involving animals'. Have you seen that? Very interesting and in that Fatgottogo he explains about our intestines and canine teeth - after our convo the other day.
Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky - YouTube
Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session - YouTube
Transcript for Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky | dotSUB
Transcript for Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session | dotSUB

Yeah I get upset the way animals are treated but I still eat fish. Lol. What am I all about haha. But really it does sicken me battery farms should be illegal

Vegan*4*Life said:
I can't watch anything hon with animals' in it. Which means Earthlings is out too and all the rest. I got to the part where they threw that darling dog into the back of the dust cart and that was it for me. Still plays over in my head. :cry:I even fast forward through Gary Yourofsky's lecture when he shows the short clips involving animals'. Have you seen that? Very interesting and in that Fatgottogo he explains about our intestines and canine teeth - after our convo the other day.
Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky - YouTube
Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session - YouTube
Transcript for Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky | dotSUB
Transcript for Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session Gary Yourofsky's Speech: Q&A Session | dotSUB

On phone just now but will try to have a look when on computer. There is a little bit showing the animals and such but it's mostly about all the health benefits and diseases it helps cure just following a plant based diet, think there's a book too. X

I grew up on farms and every farmer I have known has treated their animals very well. Runt lambs that their mothers left they used to rear in their house until they were healthy enough to survive outdoors

Well, I have had one hell of a day!! I won't even start, but suffice to say I have stuffed my face with rubbish :-( I always seem to turn to food when stressed out.

I have tried to stick.to SW food but have ended using about 20 syns today :-( typical, the day before wi :-(

Need to pick myself up and wake up positive, just wi and not worry what the scales say. Move on and carry on, that is the secret to success - never give up.

Oh dear Redmel :\ But 20 syns is not bad, easy to make up for :) You're right that you just need to wake up and feel positive, and that it doesn't really matter what the scales say - fresh start and keep going :) You can do it! x

20 syns isn't too bad if you feel you've stuffed yourself! I could easily do 100's on a binge, haha!

I've had a good day, eaten really well, and my family had a take away and I had a sw meal!
yay!

Omg I lost 1lb... I am so confused lol.

Right I will keep off those blimmin scales this week (well I will try!)

I want to try a week of EE, now lunch and dinner I am fine with but for breakfast I usually have weetabix during the week. Would I need to eat some fruit aswell, I am usually quite full with just the weetabix. Could I have banana as a snack a few hours later instead?

Hope everyone is well x

juejon you would be surprised how much my joining a group has totally tansformed my attitude and has helped so much! its amazing what a difference it has made after just 1 class, your reporting to someone so you dont desire big syn foods :)

hi the group i would have to go to is horrible nobody speaks unless you are in there gang , the leader is great with losers but not really interested in people who struggle and to top it all the biggest gossip on my estate does the weighing so im really uncomfortable there thats why im going it alone :(

aw juejon u know if I am not comfy at class this week I may very well be trying it alone again too, looked at scales and it appears I aint lost but I am a slow loser, not sure whats going on but I am still deciding whethere I want to be weighed every week by a stranger and feel guilty if I aint lost, thats not healthy is it, I have been so mental this weekend, totally convinced myself I have not lost, but will know at 5.30 tonight :(

Thanks for directing me here Clairex!

So I'm weighing in for the first time today on the fancy Boots scales. Annoyingly I want my weigh in day to be Friday so I'm having an early first WI at the end of the week.

I'm really scared about not going to class. Will I lose my motivation without stickers???! Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
Thanks for directing me here Clairex!

So I'm weighing in for the first time today on the fancy Boots scales. Annoyingly I want my weigh in day to be Friday so I'm having an early first WI at the end of the week.

I'm really scared about not going to class. Will I lose my motivation without stickers???! Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck. You could always use the shinys and pop them on your signature. You can get them off the off topic sub forum. Xx

Hi Everyone, Im 25, did slimming world previously and got from 11'2 to 10'2, but fell off wagon and piut it all back on.. Im starting again from home, do very well during the week but have something in my head that says weekends are for treats!! I'm joining here for help and inspiration...Good Luck everyone!!

Back