DOING SW FROM HOME???

welcome catxscotch, so have you been losing weight by saving syns for weekend? thats what I did this week and feel terrible about weigh in tonight, fed up with classes already lol :(

aw juejon u know if I am not comfy at class this week I may very well be trying it alone again too, looked at scales and it appears I aint lost but I am a slow loser, not sure whats going on but I am still deciding whethere I want to be weighed every week by a stranger and feel guilty if I aint lost, thats not healthy is it, I have been so mental this weekend, totally convinced myself I have not lost, but will know at 5.30 tonight :(

good luck for you weigh in but i agree you should enjoy going if not it just doesn't work but if you do give up on the class do not give up on the eating plan i have done it from home with great losses i am just having a blip and people on here are lovely and there is always someone to help advice or simply kick you up the bum which is what i need :)

thanks I will probs still do sw but without the stress over a weekend and waiting all day monday to find out!!!! It does me in, going tonight to see but this maybe my last, £5 a week plus bus fare to feel guilty? hmm not sure lol :(

Afternoon Homers hope you all had a good weekend.:hug99:
I had a lovely surprise in the post this morning, my friend makes messengers bags and such and she sent me a bag and make up purse she'd made related to my favourite band in the whole wide world:heartpump::heartpump:

So anyway I'm confused today, yes I went out over the weekend and had some wine but I know for a fact I was good with the nibbles, yesterday I had proper gravy on my roast dinner, had a little pudding and made a cauliflower cheese and then this mornings sneaky weigh in showed a 4lb gain since Saturday morning... I know weight fluctuates but that much?... and my weight is always lower on a Sunday and Monday than on Wednesday which is my official weigh in day and I know there is no way I consumed that many extra calories:eek:....

So my plan is to be super strict this week, syn absolutely everything, eat superspeed foods (Although my weight loss has slowed right down since I've tried to make sure I have superspeed at every meal for some reason) and I'm going to start a food diary.... I'm so arghh with the whole diet thing at the moment:cry:

i have decided that my blip is over i have been shopping and started over im off to the kitchen later to make sw fruit cake , ferrero roche , and a strawberry cheesecake and im also going to try fish with no coating lol my hubby will have a fit when he sees it i have 7 weeks till i go on my big family holiday so time to knuckle down and lose these pounds :)

then this mornings sneaky weigh in showed a 4lb gain since Saturday morning... I know weight fluctuates but that much?...

Simple answer is yes! I had a variation of 9lbs over a ten day period. 16st 6lbs up to 17st 1lbs and back to start weight on official WI day! (I changed WI days from a Monday to Thursday, missed a WI, rather than do two in the same week!)

welcome catxscotch, so have you been losing weight by saving syns for weekend? thats what I did this week and feel terrible about weigh in tonight, fed up with classes already lol :(
Hi Fatgottago, nice to meet you!! I havn't lost weight at all, which is why I've started a food diary (bout 5mins ago), do you have one?
As far as I know, my old leader said we couldn't save syns for weekends, that as soon as the day is over, the syns are gone. this is not something anyone wants to hear when there is something on!! Let us know how you do tonight!!

yummy dessert ...........
mix raspberry sugar free jelly make up with 1/2 pint of boiling water with 2 pots weight watchers raspberry tart yogurt set in fridge when set top with a table spoon on half fat whipped cream and blueberries i know its not the lowest of desserts but was very yummy and better than a cake / chocolate

Sooo happy as I had a 4lb loss today, which means I have lost my first stone :D x

well I lost 4lbs!!!!! its amazing, but I will not be back at class, going it alone again, they are no help and I felt as welcome as a gaining a stone would of been! :( so I am much happier to weigh myself anyway, pick my own day and time, and no stress and anxiety stepping on the scales lol :)

well done you two! 4lbs is awesome!! I've had a great day food wise, now just enjoying my weight watchers yogurt! yum yum. First WI day will be wednesday!

xx

Well done Laura and Fatgottago!! 4lbs off is awesome and FGTG you were stressing for nothing :(. See eat those syns and your HEX and you will be fine! :D :D :D

thanks guys! well yes I was stressing and all weird lol, had like minimal syns and then saved them for weekend and did not even use the 105, but I thought it was not recommended to save syns, its great that worked though :D

Wow two great losses there, fantastic :)

I have eaten all my syns as biscuits today!!! Ah well at least I didn't go over ;-) EE all week this week so need to get planning as it is food shopping day on wednesday, we are low on everything too!

Well done on the losses! Wooohoo! Xx

Yay, well done fatgottogo! :D And thanks guys x

Well Done Laura & Fatgotta go!! Brilliant losses!!

Hi to all the newbies!!

I'm feeling much more positive this week after last weeks weigh in!
I have been quite good with my food and haven't had a drink of alcohol all weekend as I was working! Just hope I see the results I deserve on Thursday!!

Good Luck & keep up the good work xx

Hey guys

Just weighed in after a week away on holiday. 1 1/2 pounds off! Really pleased. Went self catering so was able to cook my own brekkie and dinner then ate out lunchtimes, tried to make most sw friendly choice from menu!

My usual thing is to eat for england on holiday and come back ten pounds heavier and depressed!!

Back