DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just weighed myself and I've manage to lose 3lb since last week! Really pleased. So I'm now 11st 1.2lbs. Hopefully next week I'll be in the 10's!! :)

Well Done Girls!!

Hope I follow suit and have a good loss this week!!

X

Brilliant weight losses guys...

Just wondering what type of exercise you guys do?,

I need something I can slot in here and there but keep up with during the school holidays, I thought if I got something established like that now it would be easy to stick to. At the moment I do zumba once a week and a couple of half hearted exercise dvds as and when. I'm going to join the local gym hopefully tomorrow, but as it's going to be free sessions as money is tight the times available are going to be absolute pants to manage during the school holidays so I know I won't be able to go regularly then. I love running got part way throught the couch to 5k programme then lost the plot during the easter holidays, so although I'm intending to pick it up again in the next week or so I know it is something else I can't stick with during the 6 weeks holiday other than the odd evening run..

I do have an exercise bike but it bores me using it, every minute seems like an hour even if I'm watching tv...

Simple answer is yes! I had a variation of 9lbs over a ten day period. 16st 6lbs up to 17st 1lbs and back to start weight on official WI day! (I changed WI days from a Monday to Thursday, missed a WI, rather than do two in the same week!)

Thanks Arctic:hug99:

Whoo 9 lbs thats a hell of a variation, reassuring to know though as I've rarely fluctuated as much as I have this week, unless I've been on holiday or something.

Oh well busy day ahead, I've got a quick job on this morning then back to tackle the garden so I'll be active all day maybe that'll shift a few ounces

Well done everyone on all the losses, great news! I sort of started my diet last Wednesday, so Im weighing myself tomorrow again..I had a bad weekend though which is why i "started again" yesterday.. new week and all that!! Fingers crossed I can have amazing losses in the future like you guys!!

3lb off for me this week. :D

With regards to exercise I do the exercise bike.... ;) started the 30 Day Shred 3 days in and irritated my Achilles tendon (which has been ruptured in the past) so I have been off it for a few days to let it settle. I walk every day which tends to average about 3-5 miles and the Wii Fit. I got some kettle bells a few weeks ago but have yet to see the DVD through to the end as they are bloody heavy. I think after doing the shred DVD to the end my stamina will have improved. :D

ultrabluedress said:
Brilliant weight losses guys...

Just wondering what type of exercise you guys do?,

I need something I can slot in here and there but keep up with during the school holidays, I thought if I got something established like that now it would be easy to stick to. At the moment I do zumba once a week and a couple of half hearted exercise dvds as and when. I'm going to join the local gym hopefully tomorrow, but as it's going to be free sessions as money is tight the times available are going to be absolute pants to manage during the school holidays so I know I won't be able to go regularly then. I love running got part way throught the couch to 5k programme then lost the plot during the easter holidays, so although I'm intending to pick it up again in the next week or so I know it is something else I can't stick with during the 6 weeks holiday other than the odd evening run..

I do have an exercise bike but it bores me using it, every minute seems like an hour even if I'm watching tv...

I did the 30 day shred for 11 days an though I don't lose much weight I lost inches! It's only 20 minutes a day, it's fab!! Going to start doing it again x

Hi Everyone!

I am just starting Slimming World from home. Can I join in your thread please?! I have done SW in the past so know how to do it and can't get to classes. The only thing I've found difficult in the past about not going to class is finding out syns but it Google seems to know most of them now SW has got so popular!

Well done to everyone who has been losing :D

I don't really exercise as I'm still recovering from GF so tired alll the time, but I do go on the Wii Fit occasionally and I want to start walking as I want to do the Colourthon :) Also, welcome Plums :)

Welcome to anyone just joing us :)

Great losses going on, I am feeling positive for the week ahead so fingers crossed I can get a good loss too.

Exercise - I don't do any at the moment, apart from the school run and even that isn't everyday as somedays I drive because of getting back for dinner and clubs etc... I have EA Active on the ps3 and also have the shred dvd although I have twice attempted it, but never got past week 2! In september I am due to start uni and the kids will all be in school/pre-school/nursery, so I will should have a bit of 'me time' meaning I can join a gym or go running or something? In the meantime I might give the shred another go. Hopefully by then I may have lost a stone or more and feel a little more able to exercise too :)

Thanks for the replies on the exercise front, the shred thing seems pretty popular, I've seen it mentioned on the site tons of times, so I will investigate it, I need something that works me else I'll get bored...

Vegan 4 life, those kettlebells are a killer, I've got them and found a dvd to use with it but they are so big and hard to hold that I'm scared it's going to fly out of my hands and smash the TV, plus I bought a kettlebell dvd and for some reason all the exercises are shown using a dumbell so it's not helpful to see if you are doing things correctly....:rolleyes:

I remembered I brought the Zumba for the WII before I started classes and couldn't get on with it as I couldn't make sense of the moves, I'll have to try it again now I've been going for a year as it might make sense;) then again maybe not I'm not the worlds most co ordinated person :p

I made the SW korai from the mag tonight. It was actually really tasty. Far too much liquid though, as ALWAYS with sw recipes lol. It was quite spicy too.

I think I would make it again but experiment with making the sauce a bit thicker.

I'm gonna start to c25k on Friday and alternate it with swimming and Pilates x

Exercise wise I now do 3 or 4 gym classes a week (Puma FAAS, Zumba and Step) plus some walking at lunchtimes (probably about 2 miles every other day). I also dance sometimes because I do stage shows.

Exercise really does boost losses!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the replies on the exercise front, the shred thing seems pretty popular, I've seen it mentioned on the site tons of times, so I will investigate it, I need something that works me else I'll get bored...

Vegan 4 life, those kettlebells are a killer, I've got them and found a dvd to use with it but they are so big and hard to hold that I'm scared it's going to fly out of my hands and smash the TV, plus I bought a kettlebell dvd and for some reason all the exercises are shown using a dumbell so it's not helpful to see if you are doing things correctly....:rolleyes:

I remembered I brought the Zumba for the WII before I started classes and couldn't get on with it as I couldn't make sense of the moves, I'll have to try it again now I've been going for a year as it might make sense;) then again maybe not I'm not the worlds most co ordinated person :p

Totally hear you on how big and clumsy they are and I thought exactly the same thing about the tv....:eek: :8855:

Hey all!
Really nervous about WI tomorro but I'm feeling positive!
Fingers crossed ill lode 1.5lbs and get my 1/2 Stone award haha!

X

There's no way I've lost any weight this week, but going to go to the beach in the morning and have a nice walk, then go swimming later on, hopefully the exercise will do me some good after being stuck in writing for 3 weeks! Then start c25k on Friday. Good luck with your WI's everyone x

So I've just weighed in for the first time back 100% on plan,

and I've only blummin lost 7.5lbs! IN A WEEK!

So chuffed. I have tried really hard though. :happy036:

xx

Back