DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey all!
Really nervous about WI tomorro but I'm feeling positive!
Fingers crossed ill lode 1.5lbs and get my 1/2 Stone award haha!

X

Good luck for weigh in Tilly, hope it goes better than mine did!!

Wow 7.5lbs!!! Amazing :)

I haven't done very well today. I have salmon and a jacket potato with salad planned for when dh gets home, but i have a tummy ache from scoffing a kitkat and apple pie :( I will still have the dinner though otherwise I know I will end up craving junk later!

Thanks all & Well Done Claire!! Fantastic 1st WI!'
Keep up the good & hard work!!

Will let everyone know how I get on in the morning!
X

Wow! Awesome loss you must be feeling very proud! X

Hi guys, would love to join this group. Ive only just starting doing sw from home. Was following CC but it didnt work for me. So i picked up my old books last week and have my 1st WI Tomorrow morning.
Have found this site great for help and inspiration, and some of the recipes are lovely!!....
Rach.

Ah well done Claire!! Seriously impressive :) It'll be a good motivation to keep you going, shows you YOU CAN DO IT! :D x

Arh yes it is....and it can be so hard!...I originally started out on the sw forums, but i didnt do so well at the time as i was following EE. But i dug my books out and decided to give the red and green days ago just for a change, and have really enjoyed it. And i haven't weighed anything out...well apart from my porridge :) ...

mikimoomo welcome

Claire 7.5 lbs thats fantastic... gosh thats almost my entire weight loss this year actually Wow, well done.

I'm bummed with my WI 1lb gain and I honestly can't understand why,

I'm gonna start to c25k on Friday and alternate it with swimming and Pilates x

I loved doing c25K wqhen I started it, I found it addictive though... going to start that again once the kids go back to school in June

I'm hoping it's going to become addictive yes! 3 months til holiday time and I really really want to go feeling good about myself! X

C25k is couch to 5k, it is a running schedule that starts out like interval training, run x mins/walk x mins, until you have built up to run the entire 5k distance.

I have heard a lot of good things about it unfortunately I have never had a chance to give it a try :-( I did consider it, but I find it too awkward running/jogging with the buggy.

Oohhh right, it sounds cool :) Might look it up and give it a go... Finally getting some decent trainers so I have no more excuses but to get out there and get going :p Yeah, I can imagine the buggy could be quite awkward to run with!

I started and did the first 2 but then it was the kids Easter hols then I've been doing Uni work pretty solidly since then, the first 2 were ok tho! And I don't think I've ran at all since school! X

Back