DOING SW FROM HOME???

Iirc it is downloadable as podcasts and plays music and tells you when to run/walk.

Thats if im not getting confused lol.

I start uni in sept so am hoping to join a gym or start running/exercising from then on. It is a bit hard fitting it in with the kids atm x

I've just started it with daughter, she's signed up to do the 'Race for life' in July, so I said I'd do the training with her. Trouble is I also have my own training to do as well, so it ends up being another session for me!

I started with the C25k, two years ago, then moved onto the 10k one before doing the Great South Run last year. Just finished the Keswick2Barrow (Only 40 miles), last weekend!

Laura94B said:
I may be being thick here, but what is c25k??

Should have said earlier if you have an iPhone just download the app, you can link it with your own music too. X

Aww, I don't have an iPhone, but that would have been cool! I'll try and see if there's some other way to do it, thanks though :)

Hi all!

Well I've lost 1lb this week so in happy but I really wanted it to be 1.5 do I could get my 1/2 stone award :(
Nevermind here's to next week!
Good Luck all!
X

Laura94B said:
Aww, I don't have an iPhone, but that would have been cool! I'll try and see if there's some other way to do it, thanks though :)

Ah right. Well I'm sure it's just online too so you can just print it off and follow it still :) I'm going to start again tomorrow

Hi all!

Well I've lost 1lb this week so in happy but I really wanted it to be 1.5 do I could get my 1/2 stone award :(
Good Luck all!
X

Congrats! All going in the right direction! and you'll def get the sticker next week! woop woop

xx

You can download it from the NHS and have it as a podcast on any MP3 player. I am going to start it again tonight :)

You have done SO well, if you have stuck to plan I'll bet it's not a true gain. Sure it will be off by next week, don't be hard on yourself. :bighug:

Hi all!

Good Luck all!
X
Well done Tilly!! :D :D 1/2 stone award comin' atchya next week along with another number off! :D :D

clairex said:
So I've just weighed in for the first time back 100% on plan,

and I've only blummin lost 7.5lbs! IN A WEEK!

So chuffed. I have tried really hard though. :happy036:

xx

Thats great. Well done x

I started going it alone last week, finding it alright just alot of cooking and I do shift work so dont have that much spare time on my hands. Are the mug shots still free it they are 1% fat? Also are the low fat super noodle free? Ive got last years books and I know somethings have changed since then. Needless to say 11lbs have dropped off and i'm over the moon.

Sian

They're either free or one syn, the 1% fat ones are free, any others are 2 syns, I think! Search it and there are loads of forums where you can find a list :) x

Well done MikiMooMoo. Hopefully I will be the same when I WI next week :)

Back