DOING SW FROM HOME???

well done thats fab eanceoil, I am wi at home too now and had a 5 days wi to adjust and looks like 2 lbs off for me aswell, so happy, we can do it at home! :)

Yay, well done for losses guys :) Having an amazing time in the sun, makes me just want to eat fruit and salads! Although, also making me crave a frappuccino, and as they're half price in a few mins, might have to go get one... :p Bit of a bad week syn wise, but fingers crossed there're no gains on Monday! x

Thanks tawny. How many weeks/months have u been at sw?

This is my first week on SW. I joined WW last March (2011) and lost 3 stone by December, I just haven't lost any since because I have not been sticking to plan. I figured that a change of plan would re focus me.

Wow, thats an excellent lose! Well done you.

I can be the same, and get bored easily. So i guess a change is as good as a rest. I have 3 stone to lose so its a long journey for me.
Really hope u get the lose ur looking for. Do u have much to lose now?

Is everyone out enjoying the beautiful sunshine ;)

Wi for me in the morning! I have done 2 peeks this week but tried not to dwell on either of them... One was a loss one was a gain?? So I will just wi tomorrow and record the 'official' one :)

Yesterday was pretty stressful, we had my son's footy presentation and I managed to resist the burger bar and the alcohol. We then took the boys to kfc afterwards.. I sat and watched them eating chicken pieces and fries while I had an alpen bar. THEN dh and his mate ordered indian takeaway in the evening!!! I had my pre-planned 2 finger kitkat:)

I am very frustrated that after all that I might actually show no loss or a gain, as I may aswell have had some of the naughty food :(

Wow, thats an excellent lose! Well done you.

I can be the same, and get bored easily. So i guess a change is as good as a rest. I have 3 stone to lose so its a long journey for me.
Really hope u get the lose ur looking for. Do u have much to lose now?
I have another 7 stone to go, so a while yet, but every lb gone is one I am to never want back!

Aw Redmel! You have amazing willpower, and I'm sure it will show, even if not this week then next week surely! It may feel like you may as well have just indulged if you don't show a loss, but you may have seen a gain if you had... Which would just set you back further, so well done! :)
I did the exact same thing as you this week, had two peeks and one was a gain, one was a loss... Not too surprised as I went out for a charity Indian meal on Thursday, but think I have been good enough the rest of the week that I may see a loss tomorrow morning, or at least a STS.

Might have to put my WI off till the afternoon tomorrow (not good as I know you have to do it same time each day) but I have my first exam in the morning, and then my leavers assembly/award presentation to get through in the afternoon!! Fingers crossed I have a good result tomorrow regardless though, as the sun usually helps me to eat healthier (want to eat salads and things) apart from the frappuccino I had yesterday... Still well within syns, and worth it, though :)

Anyway, sorry for the ramble everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the sun - off to the beach for a picnic and paddle today, oh how I love Southend!

Enjoy the beach :) and fingers crossed for us both Laura :)

All the best with the exam too (what exams are you doing?) I'm sure you will do well, just remain calm and don't panic xx

Thank you :) I'm doing all the last module exams of my A Levels, tomorrow morning is Citizenship, Friday is English Lang and Lit, and then in two weeks I have my Psychology, and then my last one is French :) x

Best of luck with them. Are you off to Uni afterwards?

I just had a magnum it was fabulous, sitting in the garden...kids asleep or gaming so nice and quiet... I really enjoyed it lol.

Need to go off to the shop for some more juice as we appear to have run out!

Had the nicest weekend. Pretty active and sun shiney! Had 2 bbq's, picnic and football in the park (also a 2.5 mile walk) I've started growing my own veg so been potting then all on. Havent been really strict with sw but also havent eaten anything bad or drunk any alcohol. Which for me is amazing!

Although anyone with kids I need some advice my boy woke up and his face was swollen and very red? He has pale skin and red hair so thought it might have been a reaction to the heat? Or maybe to the after sun? Was pretty bad though?? Anyone know anything about this kinda thing?

Thanks Redmel. No, no uni for me this year! I am in talks with a family in France about the possibility of becoming their au pair for Sept to next June, so that is very exciting :D V. jealous of the magnum, had a picnic at the beach, and at a few bits of white bread and stuff, and just feel sick and horrible now, so not worth it!

Charl, your weekend definitely does sound lovely :) As for your son, it sounds like some kind of heat reaction, either that or a minor allergic reaction to sun cream/after sun. I'd say keep an eye, see if he gets any more swollen/uncomfortable, make sure he drinks lots of water and keep him out of the sun as much as possible for now :) I would suggest maybe taking him to the GP tomorrow if it's not any better x

Ohhhhh jack has eczema too, and really sensitive skin, maybe it's just that. My skin has flared up a bit too maybe our skin doesnt like Nivea products. Thanks!

It was pretty worrying how his eye swelled but it did go straight down when I gave him piriteze stuff which made me think allergy rather than panic about some weird disease

Hey everyone!
Completely fell off the wagon this weekend :( Been working silly hours and I've only had today as a day off so I've just had to grab food as and when and it hasn't been the best but when your hungry and don't know when your next gunna eat I don't suppose u care really!
Anyway I've got Mon, Tue n Wed to try and pull something back before my weigh in on Thurs...Id love to lose that 1/2 so I've lost 1/2 a stone but I very much doubt I will this week and will have prob put on rather than lost :(

Fingers crossed I can do something in the next few days tho!

Good Luck with the exams Laura! & Good Luck to everyone with their weigh in's this week!!
X

I'm sure you can reign yourself back in Tilly, three days is plenty of time to get back on the wagon and eating healthily again :) I'm sure you will lose the half pound, and even if not, you might just manage a STS :) Thanks for the luck, I will need it :p Yup, good luck to everyone with WIs in the next, few days, fingers still crossed for mine tomorrow, might go have a sneak peek now... ;D x

Hi charl, sorry to hear about your son, glad it went down though.
Weird thing about Nivea, I was always fine with them until pregnancy 3 and became sesitive to them, ive not been able to use them since. It especially affects the delicate eye area, i look like ive been burnt?

That sounds exciting Laura! I love France :)

I am off to uni in Sept, worried about keeping up with the workload but I can only try? I just hope to shift some weught before starting!

Back