DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yeah, I figured it was stupid that I've been learning their language for 6 years, almost have an A Level in it and have still never been :p Literally got the offer on the day I joined the au pair site, so happy and excited :D

Ooh, I am getting a bit jealous of everyone heading off to uni, but it just isn't for me. What are you going to study?? I'm sure you will lose lots more weight before then, and that you will be able to cope with the workload :) x

redmel said:
Hi charl, sorry to hear about your son, glad it went down though.
Weird thing about Nivea, I was always fine with them until pregnancy 3 and became sesitive to them, ive not been able to use them since. It especially affects the delicate eye area, i look like ive been burnt?

That sounds exciting Laura! I love France :)

I am off to uni in Sept, worried about keeping up with the workload but I can only try? I just hope to shift some weught before starting!

That's weird as its all around his eyes that's swollen? I'll put it down to that and switch products to see, thanks very much as that's helped a lot x

redmel said:
Hi charl, sorry to hear about your son, glad it went down though.
Weird thing about Nivea, I was always fine with them until pregnancy 3 and became sesitive to them, ive not been able to use them since. It especially affects the delicate eye area, i look like ive been burnt?

That sounds exciting Laura! I love France :)

I am off to uni in Sept, worried about keeping up with the workload but I can only try? I just hope to shift some weught before starting!

Oh ps.. Don't worry about Uni, I started this year And it was ok! All I'd say is when they tell you to read do it, as I always put it off til essay time and then got mega stressed. Definitely goin to be more prepared for 2nd year x

I will definitely try and keep on top of it! It's definitely going to be a hectic few years!

Gutted +0.5lb...

+0.5 is ok! It's been really hot so it's probably just fluid retention if you've been good all week :)

Frustrating isn't it Susie :-(

Yes I have been good, I feel like I shoild just have binged on Saturday when everyone was eating kfc and curry, and drinking...at least then I would have deserved the gain!

Don't forget ladies, that some people ( me included) retain water round the time of ovulation, that could be it. Hopefully it will mean a big loss next week. :fingerscrossed:

I gained 1lb too, I went and weighed 3 days early tho as I had 6 days off plan last week so wanted to see the damage. Not too bad really and I'm pretty determined to keep up with some exercise as I usually do it twice then stop. I'm going to go WI again Friday and make that my new WI day and see if 7 days on plan has made a difference. Hope everyone has a better week. X

I haver lost 1lb this week . So that is 1st in 7 weeks. Just a little gutted because some people have lost their first stone in 4 weeks . I drink 2 litres of water normally but after reading some of the latest post i don't think it is enough for my weight espcially in this heat. I know losing 1lb or 2lb every week is normal but at my current weight i think it's too slow ?

It's taken me 3 months to lose 10lbs so I wouldn't worry too much about yours that's amazing! X

Wahhh, bit upset as I've gained a lb this week :( Totally deserved though as I had an indian on Thurs, and picnic food yesterday!! But still a bit gutted :\ It's about my time of the month, so might put it down to that :p Oh well, suppose I will have to be more food conscious and prepare stuff properly this week so I'm not caught out again! Exam went well btw :) x

Well Done Laura fingers crossed u get the Mark u want!
I wouldn't be too hard on yourself this week you've enjoyed yourself and prob been under a bit of stress with your exams! Look at how much you've lost already in the last few weeks!!

I know I'm deffo gaining rather than losing this week! Ahh well I'll be good next week (that's what I've been saying the last few weeks haha!)

X

Haha thanks :) Yeah, won't be hard to get the grade I want for citizenship as all I'm hoping for is a pass :p Teacher wasn't in most of year, so most things I learnt were on my own :p but yeah, that is true, I have enjoyed myself :) Going to make some lemon muffins tomorrow so I can have a low syn treat for when I get desperate haha :)
Aww, looks like it's a gain for quite a few people this week haha, maybe it's something to do with the sun?? :S Might have to start eating my healthy extras properly, don't really bother anymore, but definitely lost better the first week when I was eating them... x

Well done on your exam! I finished last week, felt so good! I went swimming again today, felt good to do something, did 40 lengths in 40 mins so pretty happy with that :) x

I haver lost 1lb this week . So that is 1st in 7 weeks. Just a little gutted because some people have lost their first stone in 4 weeks . I drink 2 litres of water normally but after reading some of the latest post i don't think it is enough for my weight espcially in this heat. I know losing 1lb or 2lb every week is normal but at my current weight i think it's too slow ?

You are doing it healthily and properly! Not only are you less likely to be plagued with loose skin or any of that, but if you lose it steadily you are more likely to keep it off. Just keep your eyes on the prize! My BMI is very similar to yours.

Hope everyone else is having a good week, I must admit I haven't been as strict as last week but am really trying to keep within my syns! Had a BBQ tonight, had lots of salad, sainsburys burgers x2 (4 syns each), a chicken leg (skin on - whoops) and chicken kebabs.

Re the gains this week, don't dwell on it, look how far you have all come!! You lot are my inspiration!

xx

Back