DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks for all the advice everyone!! Im a really fast eater, I seem to devour it and as I havn't given myself enough time to digest, I'm off eating again.. Need to reign it in!!Good luck with your weigh in Claire!!

Thanks for all the advice everyone! I guess I eat so fast I don't realise how much Im eating, and before I realise Im full Im off eating again..ned to reign it in!! Gopd luck with weigh in Claire!

Sorry for double post!!

I started Monday (after over 2 years off the diet - oops!) and so far have managed to stick to it. I lost 4 stone in 4 months when I did it before, but as I was working then (now a SAHM as just had a baby) I was far more regimented with food and didn't snack all day every day, or worse end up without the time to eat breakfast and lunch then eating everything in sight at about 4pm like I've been doing recently!

Good luck!

Ha ha ha, snap i so know what you mean about working and being more regimental!

I worked as a front office and duty manager in a large hotel and golf resort and I used to start most days at 6am, so i'd take a huge fruit salad, yoghurt and hifi bar for brekkie, i wouldn't get time to eat before lunch and then i'd have salads with pasta, rrice, new pots, meat, tuna or prawns etc, usually followed by another fruit salad and then i'd usually cook dinner after i'd put the kids to bed at around 7/7.30 and i'd make a lovely SW free meal and then use my syns for a glass of wine and a curly wurly so i'm going to HAVE to try and do this at home! I cannot believe thought what a terrible picker i've become!

Just the other night i had done the kids pizza for dinner and I caught myself just shoving a small slice in my mouth.....i'd never of done that before!

Good luck Nikki i hope it's not as bad as you think! xxx

yeah I can see how that would be the case, I do mainly green with fish as heb but sometimes it turns into ee cause I have more fish lol :)

Lol i find it easier on green days so I can have bread and alpen lights same day or else meat but 2 portions of milk cheese etc :) x

Tawny75 said:
Thank you very much, I am really pleased. I want to be in the 15's next! I just need to kick my own butt a bit :)

Haha, me too!. Not having a great week. Am trying, but it's too hot. You will have to come and kick my butt too!! Lol...

Thanks ladies xx

Well 2 1/2lb loss for me this week which is pleasing as I STS for weeks then put on last week, odd thing is I relaxed on the superspeed and lost whereas when Iwas reliously eating superspeed with every meal I didn't lose at all.... I guess everyone is different.:confused:

Still waiting to loose that first bl***y stone though now 1/2 left to go...;)

I'm going to keep doing EE at weekends but in the week red and green, but also finding calorie counting on my fitness pal is really helpful as I hadn't realised that even though I was eating free food my calorie intake was still quite high. I'm around 1400 now,

I was shocked at how high my calories intake was when I tried my fitness pal at the weekend, I was beginning to think that my portion sizes were the reason I'm loosing so slowly, but confusingly I've lost a good amount this week (for me) and not changed anything, but it was certainly an eyeopener and I'm going to think about some of my portion sizes from now.....

I stick to EE as it's easier for me to fit in with rest of family (who don't need to diet) and I have all the information for it worked out, too scared to start trying to work out how the other days worked

how long you going raw? how do you go about that and feel satisfied, do you need a dehydrator?

You can eat as much as you want till you do feel full. The problem I have found in the past when I have done it is not eating enough calories. As basically it's mainly fruit and veg and they are all low. But you can have avocado, nuts and seeds so they do bulk up the cals. I haven't got a dehydrator it's on the list (the never ending one that everyone has!) and as they are very expensive too....not a priority. You can dehydrate stuff in the oven but that doesn't sit well with me unless I was doing lots. You have to keep the door open and for a long period of time. Not very planet friendly.

What is raw?

My husband said it is the heat and our bodies retaining water so we don't get dehydrated.. I like that theory. I ate a bit too much junk yesterday, haven't updated my food diary with it all, as I can't really remember what I did eat lol. A bit of everything really :(

Anyway, back on plan today, with weetabix and a banana this morning. Not sure what to have for lunch, then mushroom fried rice for dinner Mmmmmmm.

Hopefully I will keep my sticky mits out of the goodie cupboard and also up my fluid intake for the rest of this week...

Raw is just eating clean. Fruit, veg, nuts, seeds, sprouting grains/seeds/pulses etc. No cooked foods such as pasta, rice, jacket potatoes. All processed crap out, so no crisps, sweets, biscuits, ready meals, convenience foods etc etc. I have done it before and really enjoy it. Don't think I will ever be 100% all the time as I do enjoy cooked food.

I stick to EE as it's easier for me to fit in with rest of family (who don't need to diet) and I have all the information for it worked out, too scared to start trying to work out how the other days worked

I feel like that too but I'm wondering about trying a Red day or too and see how I feel physically, I've always eaten red beans baked beans lentils etc, but I found last week and the week before I had more of them than I normally would and felt awful, I've had two pulse free days now and feel a hell of a lot better, so I might be brave and give Red ago... at least I think it's Red lol...

Consider your self kicked....lol :asskick:

Kick me too lol... I keep thinking about how nice some wine would be tonight after zumba class....

Hi All!!
I seemed to have missed loads haha!!

Welcome to all the newbies & Good Luck!! & Well Done to all you losers haha!!

Its my WI this week and once again in nervous! Haven't been 100% with the diet but was I'll yesterday and it seemed to help me detox! Had a sneak peak today and it was 1/4 lb gain but who knows what the scales will show tomorro!
If it's just 1/4 gain I'll be ok with that as I did have an Indian on Fri night and a Burger King Sunday as well as lunch out on Monday!!!

Anyways will let u know in the morning how I get on!!

xMwahx

Back