DOING SW FROM HOME???

Tilly, you must have the most accurate scales ever, a 1/4lb gain?!?! :p

I may look into the other days, and how they work, but my stomach seems to be settling down as it is, and it's very temperamental, so maybe it's safer to stay eating as I am :p x

Hi, i'm joining this thread! Hope you don't mind?

I re-started SW today and hopefully this will be my last and most successful attempt! I've finally admitted to myself where i go wrong and why! (erm wine, treats with wine and laziness ie. having those I cannot be bothered to cook days and having a takeaway or pub lunch instead!). I've a hefty amount to lose (around 5.5 stone) and am alot heavier than i've ever been doing SW! Now i'm a sahm i just cannot stop myself from picking - here's hoping i find a job soon lol!

Look forward to chatting

Bec x

welcome bec the great thing about sw is that it allows treats so some people save syns for say the weekend then have treat day or on weigh day or something (not sure if that works all the time but its what I been doing, if the scales give me bad reading I shall rethink this plan lol) ts like having one day off plan on weigh day then having under 10 syns normal days or less :)

Good luck bec!! I'm the same, I eat really well but pick off the kids plates, only saving grace is they eat SW food too, as we all eat the same dinners now they're 5. Still i'm adding in cals even if it is SW friendly. I have about 3 more to lose, good luck! Xx

I may look into the other days, and how they work, but my stomach seems to be settling down as it is, and it's very temperamental, so maybe it's safer to stay eating as I am :p x

Haha Laura they are the Salter Digital Scales and show 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 losses as well as full lbs!

Well I have just put 1/4 on which is nothing really is it considering the crap I ate!

Never mind maybe I'll get my 1/2 stone next week haha!!

X

Oh wow they sound really good, may look into getting some then!! Nevermind about the 1/4lb gain, that's nothing! You'll easily get your 1/2 stone award next week, have you tried superspeed soup??? x

You could have a big poo and get rid of 1/4 lb :) ha!

Hey

I have definitely upped my fluid intake today! I am so rubbish at drinking, usually have about 3 cups of tea and maybe a glass of juice or coke. Today I managed 3 glasses of juice and 2 glasses of diet coke plus 3 cups of tea. I will try for even more tomorrow.

I just ate a small piece of toast, bread really doesnt agree with me, especially if eaten late, I have such bad heartburn now :(

Oh and my scales weigh in 2oz increments!!! I would rather it didn't tbh and am considering buying some that only does half lbs?

Good luck for the jubilee weekend everyone, lots of events and activities going on I see x

Do you drink those As well as water? Xx

Well done fatgottago :)

Charl, no I am rubbish and dont drink water... I will be trying to add a glass in each day though, small steps lol.

Ohhhhh. Yes that's a good plan!! Definitely important to drink the stuff. It's weird I feel like I'm dying when I don't drink it! My throat hurts. Maybe because I smoke though xx

Right on that note, I will drink a glass of manky water right now.. Then reward myself with a cuppa lol.

Might go and chop my chips for lunch while i'm in the kitchen :)

I've just booked for me & Boyf to go to a hotel mon & tue night as we've not seen loads of eachother lately with me working etc. It's one of those where it's dinner, bed, breakfast & a bottle of wine each night! I'm not holding my breath about losing this week...I had a bottle of wine last night too! But it has got a gym n pool so I'll take my gym n swimming stuff and we'll get some exercise in too!

I'm working all weekend at different events to get some extra cash so it'll also be a case of eating as and when I can! Basically I'm making excuses now incase I don't lose this week haha!

Good Luck all & Well Done Losers!!!

xMwahx

Back