DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done on the loss Laura x

I had a magnum and a packetof crisps yest, plus my dinner had a few syns so I am going to try to cut back on them a little today to balance it out.

The street party was really quite good, lots of temptation thougb with candyfloss/burgers/beer etc so i am pleased i managed to just have the magnum and crisps.

No plans for today.

Hi all,

I`m still trying to find my way around this site (it looks fantastic)
I too have been doing SW at online at home since Feb. I lost 19lb up until the start of May but then I had a month of birthdays (sis in laws 40th, nephews 18th & 21st, my daughters 20th and my other daughters 18th) so lets just say things slipped a bit re healthy eating at these celebrations!!
So today is a new start, I`ve gained 5lb over the last month but on the positive side have still managed to keep a stone off!!
I do look forward to reading recipes and making friends on this site.
Oh and I have cancelled my online subscription to SW cos a £20 a month I could spend that on a little treat for myself as and when I reach little targets! So i really do need inspiration from this site.... Many thanks for reading my post.

Hey ladies,

Just a quick one from me to say well done to those who have had losses this week and good luck to the new starters.

Was going to go gym last night but my friend cancelled as she's injured so I got lazy and opted for a night on the sofa watching the jubilee concert. I did stay within my syns for the day though despite a whopping 9 and half syn lunch as I had a craving for an advocado and chicken sandwich! Could have been worse I guess!

Thanks for the support from other with PCOS! Nice to see I'm not alone! I don't really think about it I just get on with it but at same time I keep it in back of my mind as I have to keep myself realistic that I'm not likely to lose weight as quick as some other people as its very easy to get very down about it xx

Have been going it "alone" for a few weeks now as the group I went to got very busy and the meeting was taking over an hour to get through. There was one lady who completely took over the meeting every week, which then meant that those who weighed in after her were often missed out as she spoke about herself for that long that the meeting and ended up being rushed to finish. I have done SW many times before and for some reason the visual rewards seem to spur me on (stickers, certificates etc) but my consultant no longer gave certificates out. I know its silly but I really looked forward to getting a certificate, my daughter offered to make one but it didn't seem the same LOL - I'm strange, I know.

Anyway having good and bad weeks going it "alone" but I am determined this week to stay on track and will be logging on here more in order to keep me on track.

Good Luck everyone x

Thanks eatenmess, i need a hug!

We plan to take a BBQ and a stove, so the cooking facilities for a healthy plan are there.

Sometimes i just wish my hubbs wud say that im a fat cow, to get my back side in gear, but he's too loving to say it, and that he loves me the way i am....

I know ur right that i need to get back on plan and stick with it, so tomorrow i'll sort out some sort of planner.

Thanks again xx

Your most welcome sweetie! Homemade Burgers, Fillets of Salmon, Chciken breasts as so versatile, sweet potato, red pepper and red onion veggie skewers mmmmmm! Just enjoy it whatever you have! xx

Hi Persanta!!! Welcome! Really hope you enjoy this site it's full of such useful info! Keep going and i couldnt agree more about your £20 being better spent on a lovely little treat for yourself! ;-) xx

Wobblytum, snap that is what io REALLY enjoyed about group, the stickers and certificates - it doesnt sound silly to me ha ha! Good luck and keep going hun! We'll get there! xx

Ooooh fairybug i saw your sandwich on another thread (licks lips lol)! xx

If you like Visual rewards then why not make some stickers?? I might do that! I'm using the book I got from group and still completing it every week, and I have labels so I might make my own! Haha, lame but I love being a bit lame! I prefer going it alone, well with this site too, I found group really intimidating. Xx

Yay, hi newbies :)

Having some kind of emotional breakdown atm, no idea what the hell is going on but seem to be breaking down in tears every five mins!! Sooo, I figure I have done 43 days completely on plan, this is my one day to go off plan and just eat crap for a day... I just need some comfort food and this is the perfect time as I can excuse it on Jubilee bank holidays, leaving school forever and big brother starts tonight ;D

Will get straight back on plan tomorrow, but just need a day to cheer up (although even with all the crying I don't feel sad), so fingers crossed this works and I can stop looking like an insane panda :p

Hope everyone's been having a good jubilee weekend x

Aw Laura hope you perk up a bit, if you enjoy eating junk food and it cheers u up go for it but if you will be left feeling guilty and worse of then re-think, I am doing sw for a complete lifestyle overhaul not just to lose weight, and I avoid sugar and stuff as much I can cause its actually toxic for the body :)

Does anyone know if you buy the online membership can u attend classes?
Because people who go to class get access to the website.
I bought membership to the site before finding minimins and am REALLY regretting it because I don't find it's much good. The only thing I used was downloading the food lists the first time I went on and I've barely been back on it since.

Laura94B said:
Yay, hi newbies :)

Having some kind of emotional breakdown atm, no idea what the hell is going on but seem to be breaking down in tears every five mins!! Sooo, I figure I have done 43 days completely on plan, this is my one day to go off plan and just eat crap for a day... I just need some comfort food and this is the perfect time as I can excuse it on Jubilee bank holidays, leaving school forever and big brother starts tonight ;D

Will get straight back on plan tomorrow, but just need a day to cheer up (although even with all the crying I don't feel sad), so fingers crossed this works and I can stop looking like an insane panda :p

Hope everyone's been having a good jubilee weekend x

It's totally good to have something if you want it, I actually love having little blow outs every once in a while as even though it's been enjoyable to eat, I always feel a bit sluggish and bloated so then it makes me excited about the plan again and getting back on track. Hope you feel better soon, emotional times are crap, especially when you can't really explain why. Xx

Thanks guys, yeah I am enjoying it so far! Had an on plan dinner, but a few naughty snacks in between :p Looking forward to my treat bag of maltesers when I'm watching Big Brother later :D I will defo feel sluggish and bloated tomorrow, but like you say, gets you excited about getting back on plan again :) x

Thanks, yeah it's not as bad as I expected :p I could syn it all and work it out, but I'm just going to write down what I've eaten without synning it and just carry on back to plan tomorrow :) It's just nice to know I've told myself I can eat anything I want today, so I don't have to worry x

I've done the same, had a SW breakfast and dinner but went to a street party and ate crap, nothing crazy just def not on plan, I don't really care about syns it was nice and worth it! Xx

Hi, I'm finding following the Slimming world plan myself at home is working out really well and thats all down to this fantastic website, there's nothing you cant find out on here, everyone is so very helpful and supportive too. I haven't postedmuch myself yet but i really enjoy reading the supportive comments.
Keep up the good work guys!!!

Oops there goes my SW dinner, after I had a mini milk and a mini twister. Oh well!!! Back to plan properly tomorrow! X

Back