DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yup, new start for both of us tomorrow haha :) Mini milks aren't that bad though, right?? Only 1.5 syns I think x

Nah they're really low, so are mini twisters, but after my earlier foods not so good! At least I have all my food for tomorrow planned which should make it ok! X

Aww Laura! I hope your feeling better this morning?? I get emotional days like that everyone and then, I've not had one on plan yet though and it's what I'm dreading to be honest! Cos when i have days like that I just want cheese and chocolate! Lol!

Had another day on plan yest and also tried a dress on that was too tight to get on when we had the heat spell back in March and not only does it fit now but it's looser than its ever been! So although I've not seen a big difference on the scales yet I'm def feeling slimmer and more confident already! I think it might be more cos I'm eating better I'm not as bloated up and stuff rather than I've lost loads of fat yet! Lol!

Have to say reading the last few posts I'm glad I didn't waste money going to group now. I used to do weight watchers and few years back and had similar experiences with group and quit due to lack of support but I quit the completely not just going to group which is so easy to do, so well done for not letting it drag you off plan completely and sticking to it!!

Hope everyone else is well! Hubby is working tonight so I'm going to leave him holding the baby this morning and take myself to the gym ;)

Thanks Fairybug, I am feeling a bit better today :) Still weirdly emotional, but that could just be because I've just read the end of a heartbreaking book haha :) Will defo be on plan today, all is fine!! Surprisingly don't feel too sluggish and am not in too much pain from all the wheat and dairy yesterday, so that's good :) When I woke up this morning, had a little chat with myself (as you do) and figured that I don't even want to eat crappy foods today, and that I much prefer my SW meals and snacks :p So it really is a new start :) I am going to try and go for a walk at some point today, but for now I just need to eat some breakfast - have been up since nine but stayed in bed to finish my book and my stomach thinks my throat's been cut.

Have fun at the gym today Fairybug, and I hope everyone else is having a good day so far :) x

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fab weekend, Laura hope you're feeling better today, *hug*

I've been doing Red days this week, thought I'd be brave after only ever doing EE and I have to say I'm loving RED, I've found I'm a lot less bloated than I was on EE, finally by boobs stick out futher than my stomach does LOL

I over indulged syn wise over the weekend even though I tried to keep my main meals freeee, I've been drinking wine had a couple of mini cakes etc, so I'm pleased that the pesky 1/2 I lost last week stayed off until official weigh in at home...yay so finally after 4 1/2 months I've finally lost my first stone.....

Back to the plan 100% now I want to loose at least another 6lb by the middle of August so I reach my first target for my hols....

Have a good day all, I'm off to try and find some Red Day soup recipes....

Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the bank hol.

Everything went out the window really! I haven't been well, and bank holiday weekend, so I was a bit naughty with my suns. And last night had lots of chocolate. whoops.

Today is WI day and showing a 0.5lb loss! Chuffed at this as also my * week. Going to be extra good this week incase it all catches up on me!

13lb in three weeks. I'm chuffed! xx

Hope the gym went well fairybug.
Laura, glad you are feeling better today.

I am feeling very full and satisfied today. I haven't even used a single syn today! Why can't I feel like this everyday?

Had mushroom risotto for lunch and quorn bolognese for dinner, both were fantastic (if I do say so myself lol)

I've got strawberries and really wish I had some cream to go with them.

Well done Claire, and thanks Redmel :)

Ooh, I love satisfied days with little or no syns :) I on the other hand, had a KFC drumstick at lunch, woops!! As for the cream on the strawberries, why not have some?? Squirty cream is quite low in syns, and you've definitely got some to spare today haha :) x

redmel said:
Hope the gym went well fairybug.
Laura, glad you are feeling better today.

I am feeling very full and satisfied today. I haven't even used a single syn today! Why can't I feel like this everyday?

Had mushroom risotto for lunch and quorn bolognese for dinner, both were fantastic (if I do say so myself lol)

I've got strawberries and really wish I had some cream to go with them.

That sounds lush! I use reduced fat squirt cream
And sweetener with strawberries. It's awesome! And really low syns! Xx

Oooh scrummy dishes on here ladies! How are we all feeling?

HAve to say i'm feeling really low and depressed atthe moment (so need to pick myself back up) had a rough 2 years, am heavier than i've ever been and starting to look for work after 2 years of staying at home with the kids!

Onwards and upwards though! Going to try and find some exercise classes, update my cv and just bloody try to cheer up! Any tips? Off to see the nurse tomorrow anyway about a breathing / chest infection prob i've been having so i think in realisation i might just mention to her about my moodyness, tiredness and down right depressive state as thats really not helping me with my weightloss so it becomes a vicious circle!

Anyways enough of my downer - hope you are all ok? xx

We all have these times eatenmess, keep coming on here for support though!! if you update your CV and the other things, and really focus your energy on your diet, your mood might lift when you start loosing lb's, then when you are happier, the rest will follow? Exercise is great at lifting your mood, and you are less likely to eat bad things after. Even a short walk with your kids can really boost your spirits

Aw big hugs eatenmess, I hope things get better soon, I too get really down and lonely when hubby at work all day, we dont have any kids so just the pets lol, but I pick myself up and hope In always can :)

Firstly, a Big Bear (((Hug))) to all those feeling emotional this week... Me included, although i cant hug myself lol, but feel for u all.... It must be this crap weather we are having!!?
Have had a week off plan and feel bloated and awful, but woke this morning and thought enoughs enough! And now im back on track, as i like the feeling of Not being bloated and sluggish.
Am not sure wot days to do, as i like my carbs, but they slow my weight lose down, am now in a catch 22!!..

Has/is anyone else having this problem??

welcome lulum you will do just great if you stick to the plan and come onto minimins, this is a great place for advice and support, it one of the reasons I can do it at home too :), if you like a treat day it maybe worth picking a weigh day and then every say friday weigh and give yourself 105 syns (weekly amount cause its 15 a day) and eat fewer syns the rest after the treat day, I do this and I am losing, its better to lose slower to keep it off better, all the best :)

no but it helps to have syns, if you are close to target and the lbs are slow coming off then you can choose not to eat syns, but they are helpful for like a splash of oil or some yogurt thats not fat free and some cheese, things to keep you healthy, you dont have to eat sugar as syns, I dont its toxic for the body anyway! lol :)

What day do you weigh in??? I prefer Saturday morning - because it encourages me to be good near the end of the week and also if I have had a loss I treat myself to a wine or 2 and maybe a take away on Saturday evening and then have a week to recover the possible gain!!!

I weigh in on Wednesday because that was the day I joined online...lol

Hello, Ive just started SW @ home 3 weeks ago.

I weigh in first thing on a Thursday morning. Funny thing is, I 'weigh in' upon waking up after using the bathroom. Then again 15 minutes later - at this time I always weigh half a pound less than the first weigh in? Every time I weigh in, its the same! Very strange! :confused:

Back