DOING SW FROM HOME???

I wi on a monday as it encourages me to be good over the weekend :)

I am quite pleased with myself today. Usually when I have a meal out planned or a takeaway, I would just take the whole day off plan. My head must be in the right place as today I have been 100% perfect lol

Weetabix, egg and mushrooms on toast, and strawberries. I can't wait to go out later, haven't had a curry in aaaagges!

I know some people had said a treat day can also not be great, If you end up using loads of syns on a day of treats then you spend can spend the rest of the week trying to catch back up and then feel like youre missing out, which then makes you not enjoy the plan, or give up for the rest of the week. I just spread mine across the week pretty evenly, and if I have 1 bad day, just start again the next day and do a bit more exercise instead of limiting syns. Good luck! This plan is super easy when you get into it, I food optimise all the time without even thinking about it now xxx

I weigh in on a monday too, and I do think it helps keep you good over the weekend. I've noticed that my worst days syn wise are usually thursdays, which would make sense, as it's like half way between the weigh ins :) I don't really have specific treat days. I've only ever had one day off plan (which was the other day as a result of all that emotion :p) but I don't deprive myself of going out for a meal or joining in the family takeaways, once you get into knowing what's the best food for your syns and how to fit it all in, you'll be able to know how to treat yourself easily without too much trouble.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: This is the best diet ever!! I honestly feel like I've cheated physics or something every time I have a loss, as even though I am making concious choices to eat healthier things, or less unhealthy things, I can still have a takeaway every now and then. It's all about compromise and I LOVE IT! It really is a whole lifestyle change, not just a diet!

We've started getting Vietnamese takeaways instead of Chinese as they are loads healthier, less fat, oil, loads more salad and veg in the dishes, so if there is one near you it's a way better takeaway option. So sooo good! And you never get that bloat Chinese food gives you. Yum! Xx

Oooh, yum, would love to try Vietnamese, but as my parents pay for it and they like chinese I will have to wait till I get a takeaway with friends to try it :p x

Mmm sound lovely. I do think chinese cooking uses far too much oil?

I was watching gok cooking chinese the other day, he seemed to do the recipes a bit healthier.

I'm shattered, I could do with a nap but I need to get older two out to swimming lessons and then back yo get little two sorted for bed...and hope they actually go to bed, so I can get ready and go out.

Way too much oil. I notice it loads more since I stopped using oil in the house.

Good news for me today! Just found out I passed first year! Yayyyy! Soooo happy!

Hey All!!
Sorry I havent been on much lately!! Having a VERY BAD week so I didnt even weigh in today...Plus im off work this week so just gunna weigh in next week and check out the damage! Think its gunna be a massive gain tho!!

I feel so bloated tho with all the crap ive ate and drunk this week but I went away for a few nights and have been having lunch out etc so I know ive deffo put quite a bit on :(

Will get back on the straight and narrow next week when im back at work...I need to!!

Good Luck all
xMwahx

Hiya! Been awol for 3 weeks as I went away and put on over 7lbs, eek! But back on it last week, and lost 3lbs. Weighed in this morning and I have lost 6lbs! In total shock :D
Hope everyone else is getting on ok! x

i seem to be reporting a 1.6 lbs gain. feels like it was impossible but I have transformed my eating habits so..... :-( my eating habits are lots more fruit n veg lol but i can get constipated

I'm new here, and I'm planning exactly the same. I've downloaded the up to date starter pack, printed my own fit and food logs (on a4 cos the a5 ones are way too small!) and bought the food directory on eBay. I've joined here to make this my support group and totally think it's possible! I love wine too. It's a bummer!

Hi Everyone, hope you are all having a good week? Mine going ok, I havn't been able to exercise last few days, and had a bit of a splurge on wednesday, but hoping to stay on track for the weekend!!

Congrats Charl :)
Well done Tasha - great losses.
Welcome Victoria.

I had a great night out, ate my bodyweight in indian food though!! I seriously still feel full today?

Back on track straightaway today though x

Well ive been yo yoing again and have put on 2lb:-( .... But am not worrying as im seeing it as a fresh start from today.

Well done to all the losers!!!! x

I know I hate gaining when you have bee good during the week, but my last "bad" weekend was last weekend and I am now a vegan so the switch could of cause the scales to be unfriendly while my body adjusts lol :)

Welcome Victoria!

Hi everyone :) just wondered if I could join.. Done slimming world in the past at group but switched to calorie counting for a while. Lost a stone doing that but now I'm back to slimming world from home for the rest :) I weigh on a Sunday.. How is everyone getting on? x

I weighed on my ma's scales today and if they are correct I lost 3.5lbs this week! Yay!!! X

I love that everytime I come on here there are new people joining :) Hi everyone!! Well done to the losers :)

I got bored this morning, and thought I'd have a sneaky peek at my weight, and I've lost 4lbs already this week, with clothes on?!?!?!? Something weird going on there, especially seeing as I had that day off and have been using most of my syns each day... :O Also had a huge dinner last night! While I'm happy with the 4lb loss, have a sneaky feeling it might just be a mirage haha :p Well, I suppose I will just have to wait for monday to see! x

I love that everytime I come on here there are new people joining :) Hi everyone!! Well done to the losers :)

I got bored this morning, and thought I'd have a sneaky peek at my weight, and I've lost 4lbs already this week, with clothes on?!?!?!? Something weird going on there, especially seeing as I had that day off and have been using most of my syns each day... :O Also had a huge dinner last night! While I'm happy with the 4lb loss, have a sneaky feeling it might just be a mirage haha :p Well, I suppose I will just have to wait for monday to see! x

Well Done Laura!! Your so motivated which is really showing on the scales!!
I am writing this week off totally!! So disappointed in myself but I think sometimes your body craves things and it's ok to give in as long as u get back on track!!
I'm deffo gunna get back on plan from Monday and will prob start back at Water Aerobics too!

Hi to all the newbies and Good Luck to everyone!!

xMwahx

Back