DOING SW FROM HOME???

I do it from home not been to group for a few years xx could do with a bit more motivation and often wonder about going to group, see how i go on without xx

xTillyx said:
Well Done Laura!! Your so motivated which is really showing on the scales!!
I am writing this week off totally!! So disappointed in myself but I think sometimes your body craves things and it's ok to give in as long as u get back on track!!
I'm deffo gunna get back on plan from Monday and will prob start back at Water Aerobics too!

Hi to all the newbies and Good Luck to everyone!!

xMwahx

Hi tilly, ive had exactly the same week....ive wrote mine off too....
Brand new start tomorrow for me.

Thanks Tilly :D Doesn't feel like I deserve it though haha! Feel like I've been a right pig lately... I agree with what you said about if your body's craving things, as long as you get back on track soon, it's ok :) That's like what I did the other day with my day off - makes you feel satisfied, and motivates you to get properly back on track :) Good luck with getting back on track x

Last edited:
Hi all the new people joining us! & well done to all the losers!

charl, 3.5 - fab!! bet you are so pleased!

Laura, 4lb is crazzyyy bet you can't wait for WI on monday!

I am so 110% back on track after the jubilee weekend, feel so proud of myself getting back on it! I have also discovered Weight Watchers rich chocolate dessert - only 3syns a pot and just so yummy! really helped my chocolate craving! :)

keep going guys! xxx

Weighed in today and lost 1 lb which I am thrilled with because not only is it that time of the month but I had most of the jubilee off plan (mainly due to excessive wine consumption) and didn't exercise Friday- Tuesday!

I have managed to go to an exercise class everyday since Wednesday though!

Only 1lb away from 1/2 stone. I never though I could do this without the formality of a weekly class. The boots scales are doing me just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in today and lost 1 lb which I am thrilled with because not only is it that time of the month but I had most of the jubilee off plan (mainly due to excessive wine consumption) and didn't exercise Friday- Tuesday!

I have managed to go to an exercise class everyday since Wednesday though!

Only 1lb away from 1/2 stone. I never though I could do this without the formality of a weekly class. The boots scales are doing me just fine!

Congrats!!! xxx

Well done everyone!! Hope I get a good loss this week.. Might have a sneaky peak weigh in tomorrow since I'm so impatient! :L

Some great losses well done x

Well Done everyone x
I lost 1.5 lbs this week - I'm pleased as, like most people, fell off the wagon over the Bank Holiday. Back to work next week, so will defo be back on trace.

Good Luck for the week ahead xxxx

I had a sneaky peek this morning, up 1lb, but that is to be expected after mon/tues and especially thursday lol. I am not letting it bother me and am just carrying on... Will see what the scales say on Monday:cool:

Husband is ill, so it's like another child in the house:rolleyes: Means I am getting a bit of body magic in though up and down the stairs to see how he is/if he needs anything lol that combined with the little'un potty training I barely get to sit down, my legs are aching too:mad:

Oh bum. I've just eaten 5 starburst and find out they are a syn each! Grrrr. No wine for me tonight then!

Oh gosh... I'm likely to put this stone straight back on if I keep this chocolate craving up!! Can't stop eating dairy milk!! :(

Well my saintly week just went out the window. 3 Shandys and half a plate of nachos. To be fair I can pull it back it's not insane amounts of crap! Back to exercising Monday, can't actually wait to have a bit of freedom from half term and work out, hope you're all having a nice/more diet friendly weekend than me! Xx

Thanks for the wonderful welcome all! Starting officially Monday, will let you all know how I get on. Well done for the losses this week! :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm a newbie here but I've done slimming world before. Lost about half a stone before finding it impossible to get to meetings (single motherhood and lack of car or babysitter!) so I've decided to go it alone. I'm in the process of planning my first weeks meals and want to start either tomorrow or Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be adding my weightloss to this thread along with you all!

I'll be doing a lot of exercise as well as I'm training for a 10k and also do yoga and Pilates. Here's hoping I can stick with it this time :)

Welcome Meliososo :) Not that you asked for advice about it, but I would recommend starting tomorrow if you can, I find Monday's a good day for weighing in at home, good start to the week and keeps you good over the weekend :) Good luck with your weight loss!

Hope everyone else is doing well... I'm not, really :p I had nandos yesterday, which was fine, seriously minimal syns, but then as soon as I've woken up today, find mum has brought back a load of chocolate cakes so I succumbed and had one for my breakfast :\ Feeling crap about it now! But it's all my own fault, so I'm just stupid :p Fingers crossed I can just pull it back today and carry on like normal, NO MORE CHOCOLATE!!​ x

Back