DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm getting seriously back on plan now, having a really low cal/ low syn day to make up for yesterday, speed soup, and salads. I feel bloated as hell from the beer and nachos. Yuck! Xx

Good luck getting back on plan!! I HATE that bloated feeling :\ Good motivator to eat well though! x

Thanks Laura :) I've thought about it today and you're right, Mondays are good to start. I'm just having a mooch around the SW section now for ideas for meals. Feeling really positive this time.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL the last few days! Have had a poorly little boy so didn't really get a chance to get online due to him being attached to my hip!! Lol! He's picking up now though :)

Had my weigh in on Friday and lost 2lbs -yay!! Feeling a lot slimmer and more confident even though it's not showing that I've lost much on the scales! Out of curiosity I tried an old pair of skinny jeans and a size 12 top on yest and not only did they fit perfectly but I felt confident in them too which I've not felt in any outfit for a long time!

All went a bit down hill after that though, some friends invited me round for a wine night, something I don't do often at all and due to lots on my mind lately and the add stress the last few days of baby being poorly I thought why the hell not and the syns counting when well and truly out the window! Today I've felt so hungover and not very proud of myself for drinking so much and ended up having a pick at some chocolate and stuff, I've stayed on track with meals but not couldn't syns on the things I've had in between but being that I hardly ever drink and therefore never have a hangover im not going to beat myself up too much about and il jump back on the wagon tomorrow and hit the gym this week too and try get back on track for Fridays weigh in!

Well done to all who have had losses and welcome and good luck to the newbies! :)

Ah thanks! I don't have any, will give it a whirl tomorrow though :) I usually drink green tea with lemon but have been off it a few days I think that usually helps me too. After a bad day yesterday I've been an absolute saint today! Feels good actually going to go to bed so I don't get tempted by anything! X

Massdestruct said:
Starting from home as soon as we can afford to do a shop!! - Need all the support I can get!

LOADS of support on this site, someone's always there to help, and no one makes you feel bad which I felt happened at group if you didn't get losses. So good luck! The first week is good makes me feel really motivated when you get your first loss xx

Well i'm finally back on track and am making a turkey mince chilli for tomorrow... If i plan for the week, i know i'll stick wiv it. Fingers x'd.

Hey All!

Back at work today after a nice (but overindulging!!) 10 days off!
Decided to weigh myself as I knew I'd put on (I didn't weigh on Thurs which is my WI Day) and ive put on 3lbs :(

Ahh well I had a nice break and ate n drunk what I wanted...back to reality now starting with 2 Weetbix for brekki!

Hopefully I can do something between now an my WI on Thurs!

Good Luck All!!

xMwahx

VictoriaJ said:
Nom Nom! Sounds lovely. good luck!

Thanks, it did look a funny colour, as i had no kidney beans, so put baked beans in instead. Oh well, at least i will have a fun smelly evening! Lol

Um... WHAT?! I was impressed with my mid-week peek with a loss of 4lbs, was feeling bloated last night so thought there was no way I'd maintained the 4lb loss for my weigh in this morning, and I hadn't... I've lost another 2lbs!! So 6lbs in all this week, and I am so shocked... I've been quite naughty this week! Still, happy about it though :D x

Ahh Laura that is amazing!!! I wanna have your weight loss haha!

Have u got a food diary on here so I can get some inspiration and motivation!

Cheers x

Woooo! Go you! Xx

Welcome to all the newbies and well done to those who have lost this week!!

Thank you guys :) I keep a food diary in a word document... I've just tried to upload it here, but I apparently can't :S I might try and copy and paste it and make a new thread, I'll post the link on here when I've done it :) Hope everyone's having a good day x

Hiya All!

Weighed in in boots this morning and have lost 7lbs since i started following SW two weeks ago at home :) So feeling very happy today! Taking the kids swimming after school today, so will get some lengths in there and treating them to a Mac D's for tea as they've not ahd one for months while i've been yo-yoing with SW. but i'll suffice with a Diet Coke until i get home for dinner!

Also stopped OH buying us a majorly luch looking enormous pizza in the supermaket today as well! :) x

Back