DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yay! Well done EatenMess, you're doing brilliantly :)

Also, finished copying up the diet diary, it's here http://www.minimins.com/blogs/laura94b/ in my blog, I'm going to update it every week :) x

A bit miffed , i limited my syns to less than usual and it made no dfference - ba humbug !! Gone without for nowt !! :mad: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Oh i am not going out for dim sum on Wednesday . I bought some in Morrisons in the frozen section , so much more cheaper . :D

EatenMess said:
Hiya All!

Weighed in in boots this morning and have lost 7lbs since i started following SW two weeks ago at home :) So feeling very happy today! Taking the kids swimming after school today, so will get some lengths in there and treating them to a Mac D's for tea as they've not ahd one for months while i've been yo-yoing with SW. but i'll suffice with a Diet Coke until i get home for dinner!

Also stopped OH buying us a majorly luch looking enormous pizza in the supermaket today as well! :) x

Wow, thats impressive!!
Well done for the loss, and saying no to pizza :)

That link doesn't work for me Laura? What section is it in, I will go and search for it.

Ahh :\ What about the bit under my avatar where I comment which says blog entries?? If that doesn't work, go to my profile and it's in my blog :) I'm sure you can get there through one of those ways :) x

It wont let me view it eaither...Maybe I havent posted enough?? x

It wont let me view it eaither...Maybe I havent posted enough?? x

Same for me :-( xx

and thanks MikiMooMoo, i also said no to wine and a double chip choc muffin from dd :) xx

I can't view either :( x

Ok, I've probably set it so that noone can view it except me or something :p I will just do the normal thing and post it in a thread...

Thanks Laura!

I'm gutted coz I read somewhere that the Uncle Ben's Rice Time Snack Pots were free or 1 syn each and I've just found out that their between 6-9 syns each! I haven't had any yet tho thank god!

Do you all eat fresh things (ie homemade) or do you have things that are considered free by SW such as Savoury Rice, Pasta n Sauce, Koka Noodles etc?

Thanks xMwahx

Personally I don't have those things, like the ready rice and things like that, just because I don't like their taste. I much prefer to just make my own rice and stuff, it's so easy to do and tastes 10 times better!! Saying that, I do occasionally have the plain rice boil in the bag, if I need some quick - but even plain rice tastes better if you make it :p x

Yeah I know what u mean but I do like those Savoury Rice Golden Veg Flavour and I'd normally have it with something like a Meat Free Mozarella Burger and veg or Quorn Chicken with loads of peppers n mushrooms. I'm a real savoury person rather than having a sweet tooth haha!

X

I am not a fan of foods processed or ready made stuff, chemicals and stuff in those noodles so make my own rice and use gluten free pasta and eat brown rice noodles they take 3 mins to cook, and great for you too :)

EatenMess said:
Same for me :-( xx

and thanks MikiMooMoo, i also said no to wine and a double chip choc muffin from dd :) xx

Well lets hope we can keep the motivation going.
Bet ur feeling proud of urself!? x

Thank you!!

I really need to start cooking more from scratch but work long days so find it hard!

Will try and make more of an effort and do what I done in my 1st week on SW (-4lbs!)
I've started by being more organised and getting my breakfast, dinner and snacks prepared tonight! Go me haha!!

Need to see those scales go down instead of up!!

Good Luck & thanks for thd advice girls!! xMwahx

Do you have a slow cooker?? You could just throw everythin in in the morning then cook veg or pasta when you get home. I ate pasta n sauce loads when I first started but realised even tho its free on SW has loads of calories in which isn't great. Xx

Yeah I have got one but living with family at the min so it's a bit hard. I'm getting there tho I've started deciding in advance what to have that way it's tough and I won't end up eating crap coz that's what I feel like!

Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and it's down to a 2lb gain now which means I'm on the right track! Official weigh in on Thurs so we'll see!

Thanks for the advice!

X

Day 2 for me now and it's going well. Already nervous about weigh in :/ Sausage casserole (with 1 and a half WW sausages) with rice and green beans for dinner tonight. Its smells gorgeous.

Tilly, I swear by my slow cooker. I made huge amounts of carrot and coriander soup in it yesterday which is great for lunch.

Oh Ive also made myself a syn tin. So far it's got Flumps and Smarties fun sized packs in. :)

Back