DOING SW FROM HOME???

I couldn't have a snack tin, just knowing its there would make me raid it, I always just go buy 1 Freddo at a time or galaxy flutes bar. Had meringue, reduced fat squirt cream and strawberries for pudding last night tho and for less than 3 syns was amazing!

How any syns in a meringue then? I thought they'd be alot for some reason.

Im showing massive will power by not raiding it lol. If I can get over the binge eating thing then it should make it sooo much easier to lose weight.

Hey guys,
wondered if I could join this thread. Been doing SW off and on for about 2 years now and am now doing it from home so would like some support from you guys.
Have got all my meals planned for the week and looking forward to getting some good results :)
hope you're all well

Meliososo said:
How any syns in a meringue then? I thought they'd be alot for some reason.

Im showing massive will power by not raiding it lol. If I can get over the binge eating thing then it should make it sooo much easier to lose weight.

Well they are 52 cals so I figure 2.5, normal squirt cream is 0.5 for 2tbsp and I used reduced fat so should be less??

Well done on the willpower I struggle with it still but am getting so so much better. X

charl_young said:
Well they are 52 cals so I figure 2.5, normal squirt cream is 0.5 for 2tbsp and I used reduced fat so should be less??

Well done on the willpower I struggle with it still but am getting so so much better. X

What brand/ where did you get the reduced fat cream? Yum!

For any of you that want to use my electronic food diary/weekly plan feel free to download it, I've had lots of requests for it!

Attachments

• Slimming World Plan.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 103
Ooo that's brilliant thank you :)

ailly said:
What brand/ where did you get the reduced fat cream? Yum!

I've seen it pretty much everywhere, I use the anchor reduced fat one as the asda one is a bit crap and seems to stop working halfway through the can!

charl_young said:
I've seen it pretty much everywhere, I use the anchor reduced fat one as the asda one is a bit crap and seems to stop working halfway through the can!

Embarrassing fact: I can actually eat anchor cream straight from a spoon it's so good.

Haaa! Me toooo. Hence me doing SW now!

I still do it on Sw. I'll sit there counting it lol and my sister physically needs to take the can away from me :$

Does anyone have their food diaries I can have a nosey at please?
I've seen Laura's but just wanted to see what everyone else has been eating etc!
I personally don't do one...I know I should so might start one!

Thanks!! xMwahx

I do, but it's more of a ramble and moan and food diary. I can't link it though as I'm using my phone so just got through my profile and threads started if you're interested. Xx

I don't make a food diary. I mentally plan the meals in advance the day before but that's it. Should really start making a note.

I'm having a low syn day today as my syns have been up near 10 or more the past 2 days so I'm aiming for 5 today. Had a free breakfast and free lunch so should be fine.

Also I struggle to eat my HeB :/ I'm having ryveta today with soup but if I don't have soup I get stuck. Should I grab some Kellogg's bars to grab on the other days?

Does anyone have their food diaries I can have a nosey at please?
I've seen Laura's but just wanted to see what everyone else has been eating etc!
I personally don't do one...I know I should so might start one!

Thanks!! xMwahx

Mines in my signature too, or in the diary section entitled 'a new eaten mess'

Happily on day 3 of 100% sw after weigh in on Monday! Havent had any wine since sunday and managing to stick to he of cheese, which are my weaknesses! Also feeling very happy as not craving bad stuff at night! Hope it keeps going :) x

Night time eating is a nightmare for me so I've taken to either doing my nails or a face mask etc. keeps my mind busy so it doesn't wonder onto food.

Hello everyone, I have just got back on plan at home after a long break from it due to ill health and not being mobile or able to do anything after a major rheumatoid arthritis flare. I have just planned my weeks menu and have been 2 days back on plan and feeling great about it. I have several SW books so try to vary what I cook each week so as I don't get fed up and always have a massive bowl of fruit salad in the fridge for the snack attacks that creep up on me.

This is my weeks menu see if you think it is ok.
Mon B- Porridge, L- stuffed peppers with Ainsley Harriot Moroccan cous cous 1/2 pack, D- smoked haddock, hm chips, scrambled egg and peas
Tues B-2 weetabix, L- Poached salmon salad, D- Sweet n sour chicken with bean sprouts n spring greens (from family feast p88)
Wed B- Tasty scrambled eggs, L- rice stuffed peppers, D- sausage n mash (from 100 extra easy days p8)
Thurs B-Potato saute, L- half pint prawns, D- gammon grill (from 100 extra easy days p14)
Fri B- weetabix n melon, L-Grazing board, D- Griddled veg salad n lemon chicken (from 100 extra easy days p19)
Sat B- Poached eggs on grilled flat mushrooms, L- Arribatia pasta with salad (from saucy secrets p66), D- BBQ chicken and pepper fajitas (from family feast p34)
Sun B- Porridge, L- snack out ?? D- Chicken korma (from curry heaven p54)

I will also be having fruit for pudding and lf yogurts and veg with my meals that I have not put down on the menu as it will depend on what veg we fancy on the day. I also aim to drink 2ltr of water a day and do 30 mins of exercise at least 5 times a week.

Thanks for reading and good luck everyone and thanks VictoriaJ for that link I will go and download them :)

Meliososo said:
I don't make a food diary. I mentally plan the meals in advance the day before but that's it. Should really start making a note.

I'm having a low syn day today as my syns have been up near 10 or more the past 2 days so I'm aiming for 5 today. Had a free breakfast and free lunch so should be fine.

Also I struggle to eat my HeB :/ I'm having ryveta today with soup but if I don't have soup I get stuck. Should I grab some Kellogg's bars to grab on the other days?

If you're just starting out (I think you are) try and use your syns. It really helps the losses, 10/12 even 15 is fine and you totally should. The choc and fudge alpen bars are really nice and you get 2 as a hexB so you can spread them through the day.

I'm the opposite I wish I could have more hex's as I love cheese and bread xx

Back