DOING SW FROM HOME???

Awwww Jen thats so cute, bless him, I bet he's really proud of you losing weight and it's his way of showing it. Danny's the same with me at the mo, he's gets bloody sick of me whinging on but he says the nicest things about how I look and is the same affectionate at the mo. apart from hes paranoid i'm too pretty for him and I'll leave him for a better looking guy, bless him the little narna!

SW coleslaw is yum, or I make indian salads loads too, I'll go on the laptop to type it out and get back to you xx

Yes, am sure I'll get that one soon! Bless them! It's really nice tho, we had quite a tricky year last year and I know my own low self esteem etc played a big part of it. Am slowly getting there, so Daren being loving is really lovely and I'm starting to believe it myself!!

I've got the Indian salad recipe, yet to try it but will do.

Is the plan to do slim and save right up until Thailand? Do you have to go through a refeeding plan to eat other food or can you just stop? Am very intrigued with it all!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good
Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Yep I'm doing it 4 weeks total the last being a refeed which I'm definitely going to do properly so I don't gain back. Well I will gain back about 4-5lbs but limit the damage as you gain back water over the week and apparently makes very little difference to how you feel as its not fat it's just water.

We have the exact same issue, we're quite rocky sometimes as i'm very insecure and he can be a bad drunk so we have our ups and downs but in the last month it's been so great and he's really helping my self esteem. It's what we need sometimes isn't it, someone just telling us we're special as you kinda forget sometimes when you have weight issues or any kind of emotional problems really. The mirror doesn't often reflect the truth in your own eyes.

Still not on the laptop so I'll do it soon xx

Don't worry, I'll have a search on here.

Relationships are soooo hard, especially when kids are around. Finding that quality time can be tough but we're getting there! You're right, it's amazing what a few words can do. Onwards and upwards but smaller!!

x x

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Morning ladies! I wish my boys would let me in!

Just had a sneaky look at the scales and 3lb loss since Thursday! I know a lot could change this week but how I wish I'll have 1lb gone to put me at 2 stone gone. I have ran or swam 5 days this week so maybe that's it. Or it's my 1-2 lemons a day!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Need a little inspiration!

It's my son's 2nd birthday and we're having a little party for him next Saturday. My question really is food! What can I do that's sw friendly? I'll be doing the normal sandwiches, crisps etc but would like to do some yummy sw stuff too. What do you reckon?

Cheers me dears :)

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

How about some spicy SW wedges?? Make them the same way as SW chips etc, but wedges obvs haha, and sprinkle some paprika and chilli or some cajun seasoning on them :) Also, if you fancy something a little bit fiddly, you could make some SW scotch eggs?? Get some extra lean pork mince, make into a kind of sausage meat thing with herbs etc, and wrap around a boiled egg and cover with some cous cous :) Not sure what else I could suggest...

You could make SW hummus and have lots of veggies, and some nice little chicken and veg kebabs just marinade them in some lemon, garlic, oregano salt and pepper. Or chinesey ones in 5 spice and soy with ginger and garlic. Mini burgers? They'd be SW easy. Or a big bowl
Of pasta salad. Some potato salad? Oh crap still not sent coleslaw.. Ok...

Carrot, cabbage (I use red and green) red onion finely all shredded, and an apple (optional) shred and leave in the fridge uncovered for about 30mins - an hour. (you don't have to do this if you dont have time it just dries the veg out a little so it doesn't go watery) add 1tbsp fat free yogurt or fromage frais, 1 tbsp mayo x light. A little cumin, salt and pepper and thats it! Xx

Ahh... Don't have a go, but I had a sneak peek at my weight!! Considering I am feeling really bloated and will probs come on any day as I missed a pill, and I am wearing clothes (usually don't for WI) - I'm under 12 stone!!! If this is true, and doesn't change too much by tomorrow morning, I'll be the lightest I've been in years :D Never thought I'd get back down to the 11st bracket as I usually just fail at dieting or healthy eating, so I am ecstatic :D Just ordered loads of pretty clothes from New Look using my birthday vouchers, and cannot wait to see what I look like in them :D

Ah Laura that's mega! Am so so pleased for you :) I need to buy clothes too everything is too big, I wear like big oversized t shirts anyway or kinda see through lace shirt things but they are ridiculously baggy now. Feels nice doesn't it.

Yay! Go u xx

Thanks :D Yeah, however many times I moan that my jeans fall off when I wear them, always secretly happy and proud :D New jeans are next on my list! x

Thanks for suggestions girls. What do you mix with chick peas for humous, lemon and ?

Excellent news on the baggy clothes girls! Shopping is fun when it's a smaller size :) I really hope I'll creep into the 12s this week, fingers crossed!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

A bit of fat free fromage frais?? I haven't made it myself, but if you search it there are a lot of different recipe variations :) It'd be really nice if you roasted a red pepper to blitz in it too!

Hiya...

Not sure where else to put this, but I'm doing SW at home so thought this might be the best place...

With Syns, ie working on a 20 cals per Syn basis, if you exercise and work off the amount of calories consumed...does this mean you have effectively cancelled out the Syns and can have more?

Kye

-FJ- said:
Hiya...

Not sure where else to put this, but I'm doing SW at home so thought this might be the best place...

With Syns, ie working on a 20 cals per Syn basis, if you exercise and work off the amount of calories consumed...does this mean you have effectively cancelled out the Syns and can have more?

Kye

No, SW doesn't reward activity with more points the way WW does.

Hey! How's it going so far? Hmm not really, as you don't want to increase how much fat/carbs/sugar you intake or it probably wouldn't work very well, if you exercise the best thing to eat after if your really hungry is a small protein meal. Just eating extra syns is like a false energy you'll burn through quickly and then want more food quite quickly again. Xx

Well done Jennie :) I've also lost 2lbs this week!! :D So happy that I have officially got into the 11 stone bracket! 13lbs to target :D

YAY!! Well done ladies :) my first official WI stayed the same as sat but dropped 1% body fat so 11lb loss week 1, and now average body fat rather than the over poor I was a few months ago :) yay! Xx

Back