DOING SW FROM HOME???

Brilliant Weight Losses Ladies!!!

Ive had an Awsome weekend!! The Wedding was fabulous and a free bar so I was naughty but food wise I've been resale good! The Christening yesterday was lovely too & I didn't drink!

Just hope come my 1st official WI Wed Night I'll have lost something and can finally get my 1/2 stone award haha!! X

good luck tilly!! I'm keeping everything crossed for u! xxx

Hi All, I am new to this and have started SW at home today I am very bad at lacking inspiration but you all seem so friendly and helpful I really hope I can succeed like you all have!! Any tips are very welcome xx

TerriBaldock said:
Hi All, I am new to this and have started SW at home today I am very bad at lacking inspiration but you all seem so friendly and helpful I really hope I can succeed like you all have!! Any tips are very welcome xx

Good luck! The plan is great and everyone here is really helpful and supportive. So any questions you have one of us will probably be able to help. Top tip number one plan your day and write a food diary to keep track of what you're eating as if you have a really good or bad week it can help pinpoint what you did. Xx

TerriBaldock said:
Whats this Slim and Save Goal? Is it something different? Well done for losing 11lbs in 1 weeks wow!!!!!! xx

Ohhhh I'm doing a different diet at the mo, as I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks so it's not slimming world related at all, I'll just miss everyone on this thread so I'm still chatting away to everyone and i'm going back to slimming world in 3 weeks after this diets finished. That was my first weeks loss on this plan, but I lost 1st4lbs on SW previous to it. Xx

Hi ladies, terri, fj and Jenben (is it?) welcome aboard xxx

How is everyone, Jenny your'e putting me to shame fitting in all that exercise especially when you've got the two littles uns I haven't even kept up with the shred this week and the rest of you with your losses ( Charl thats awesome made it worth all the tears this week hasn't it?) hug

Back on plan (almost) Saturday was easy I ended up with such bad tummy ache I couldn't move off the sofa for 5 hours so didn't eat much, yesterday was fine until hubs decided to buy wine, and I snuck a couple of couple of rings with dinner (we had kangaroo steaks and they were lush, first time we've ever had it hoping lidl still have some left in stock for the freezer mmm)

Today feeling good, went out for breakfast to the wetherspoons (I'd chosen another pub where it would have been SW friendly, but the food looked awful when we got there so we decamped to wetherspoons) didn't think I would be able to have anything as the porridge is made with milk and the breakfast looks calorie heavy but using syns (I'm dreading working out how many I have left lol) swapping food round between ourselves and finally after god knows how months of looking I finally noticed they do malted bread instead of white.... I had a yummy breekie which shouldn't be to SW unfriendly... EE day now for the rest of the day with lots free food... mushroom and quorn spag bol with salad for dinner and homemade green bean soup for a very late lunch....

Hope everyone else is having a good day... Charl I'm going to have to try some of that coleslaw I'm not one for that usually unless it's the super yummy stuff from M&S but it sounds yummm, can someone give me the link for the indian salad, I want to try that with some tandoori chicken in the week....

Oh has anyone tried making one of the chicken liver pates, bought some in morrisons as I really need some pate... and not sure which recipe tastes the best so wondering if any of you have tried making them.....

Hey love, your weekend sounds good!! Thanks for the hugs, I have never needed so many hugs as last week fighting my misery, but I feel great this week, totally different, I'm not even hungry now, despite only eating 2 boiled eggs today (until about 10mins ago, I had my first pack) and went for a big walk in the park and walked to the pool, and still feel really good, considering the shred later, but I only got about 4 hours sleep last night so I'll see how I feel once bf goes to work at half 8.

oooohhhh the indian salad is sooo good with curry! the first meal I'm eating after this is a vietnamese banquet courtesy of bf (he makes amazing vietnamese foods, and so SW friendly!) then a massive curry with indian salad as I've missed it so much! 3 weeks to gooooo....

Ok.. indian salad
grate 2 carrots (biggish ones not tiny ones) roughly chop 1 red onion, peel and core 1/2 cucumber and roughly chop, roughly chop 2 big vine tomatoes or cherry ones, finely chop 1 chilli (use whichever one to suit how spicy you like things - I usually use one normal sized red one) 1 clove of garlic minced, some fresh coriander and mint, and juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper and mix it all up. make it about 1/2 an hour - an hour before you want it so all the flavours combine, its super nice.

I made the Pate not long ago, as I saw a thread on here where people were raving about it, it was absolutely vile!! My cat wouldn't even eat it! About 5 days after I made it, my bf decided it was quite nice and ate the lot with some homemade apple chutney (not SW friendly at all!!) but I hated it. Was gutted.

xxx

Hey everyone! I mainly do my exercise once the boys are in bed. I eat with them at 4.30/5 then run or swim about 7.30. Doing biggest loser workout tonight which will kill me for a couple of days! I do see hubby a little less now tho!

I would definitely agree that planning and a food diary keeps you on track. The recipe ideas on here are fantastic! My 3.5yr old now eats lettuce and my 2yr old loves munching on peppers so it's all good!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good
Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

ps.. (i'd just buy some reduced fat brussels pate as its not that high in syns 1 tbsp for 1.5 or 28g for 2.5. totes worth it i reckon! xx

I bet that 11lb loss was the biggest motivator going! :)

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Yea, some things shouldn't be tampered with!!!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

ps.. (i'd just buy some reduced fat brussels pate as its not that high in syns 1 tbsp for 1.5 or 28g for 2.5. totes worth it i reckon! xx

I'll have to get the taster sizes then as I'll happily eat the whole pack, the cheap ones in lidl are so yummy and you get a twin packfor not many pennies, maybe I'll stick to the home made tuna one for now..

Jenny I wish I had the energy to work out on an evening there's always some distaster if I try to escape the confines of home, plus an 8 year old who doesn't do sleeping... great the boys are eating sald it's only my youngest who'll eat fruit and salad etc, even though all three were fed veggies etc from the time I weaned them...

Oh well back to report writing urghh got get it all uploaded and sent before my wifi goes down again arghh

Looking forward to trying that salad thanks charl it sounds gorgeous, I've never tried vietnamese I'll have to look at some recipes

Had such a weird two days, and feel terrible. Not sleeping properly at all, and appetite has all but vanished because I feel so sick. Had a day off today to try and convince myself to eat something, but only managed a few fish fingers, a few crisps and a square of chocolate haha - what is this?!?!? Fingers crossed I can just get a good nights sleep and feel better tomorrow. Off to get my tongue repierced and my nipple done for the first time, so don't want to be dropping off whilst I'm sitting in the chair :p

I'm really looking forward to trying the indian salad when I finally make my curry!

Ooooh that sounds painful Laura, maybe the reason you have no appetite, I know I wouldn't... as for the tongue piercing I'm guessing it will be just liquids for a few days...

Just wondering is anyone going to watch the Hairy Bikers diet program on Thursday? It looks really interesting and I love their recipes..

Ahh Laura SW curries are the easiest quickest thing ever to make something tasty. I just do a potato, spinach and chicken thigh one and it's so so easy and lush amazing with the salad :) poor u, hope you feel better tomorrow, I need a good sleep too didn't go to sleep til half 4 and was up and half 8 so pretty tired now. Nipple pierced!!! Ouch! I've had a few but never boobs, good luck! Xx

ultrabluedress said:
Ooooh that sounds painful Laura, maybe the reason you have no appetite, I know I wouldn't... as for the tongue piercing I'm guessing it will be just liquids for a few days...

Just wondering is anyone going to watch the Hairy Bikers diet program on Thursday? It looks really interesting and I love their recipes..

Ooo I hadnt seen that! Sky+'ing right now :) x

Back