DOING SW FROM HOME???

Tongue is not too painful, but yeah the worst bit is getting back to eating :p Managed quite well last time, had a BBQ the day I had it done and just had to cut my burger up really small haha :) Nipple is apparently bad, but you get a freezing spray but I'm not too worried :p My only worry was breastfeeding in the future, and that was just a myth that you couldn't, so I can't wait to get it done! :D

Ooh, I hadn't seen their diet program either, I will definitely be recording it on Sky too haha! Love their mum knows best one :)

Yeah, I do love curries :D I am going to make Pete's peanut curry as everyone raves about it on here haha :p x

I'vw SW'd a couple of their recipes and they come out fine.... I love Mum knows best too...

New photo Laura, you look fantastic xx

Yeah u look fab Laura! X

Morning girlies hope you're all doing okay

Sneaky WI and I'm two pound down on the 3 I put back on so just one more to go and then the pesky 1lb keeping me from goal..grrrr

So really early last year before last I bought some white cropped jeans from asda which were a £1 I guess they were some they found from the season before in the stockroom or something... anyway they were a little tight being a 12 but I wore them for going out to friends houses etc as me and white clothes do not go They get dirty in seconds anyway I wore them last week to go out in and they were too big, shoved a belt round them etc.

Well Sunday Asda have a sale on so I buy the same cutoffs but in pink for a fiver... bought a 10 thinking they'll be fine if they're too tight they'll give round the waist lol just tried them on and they fit with room to spare whooo hooo... I'll have to pack a belt now cause if they give a little they'll be round my hips....

Oh Laura how's the tongue and nipple this morning? god that sounds so wrong haha...

Oh has anyone heard of a two day fruit diet where you eat mainly pineapple and mango?

It's supposed to kickstart fat burning and you loose a couple of pounds before starting to eat healthily. My friend and his other half are doing it starting today and of course being a bloke all he knows is it has something to do with pineapples and mangoes, I had a quick google but couldn't see anything in the search..

Ooh, well done on fitting into the size 10!! I know I won't ever get that small haha, I will be glad when I can fit in a size 14 jeans...

Haven't been to get pierced yet haha, only just woken up!! Going out at 1, so when I'm back in the evening I can tell you how I am then :p Nervous right now, but so excited! I've missed my tongue piercing so much!

And thanks Tilly :D

Appetite is well and truly back today, so I am back on plan! Just hoping it stays that way haha x

Hey, I'm one doing it from home!

Excited, nervous- as when I did WW I went to groups. However working shifts means I can never make it on time and can be very busy so giving it a go!

Any tips to keep yourself going whilst doing it online? TBH not very impressed with the SW online area- not AS good as weightwatchers esource. Pus where is the iphone/andoird app?! Argh!

Ooops Laura I thought it was yesterday you were going I really should read things better

Hi Anna welcome aboard you'll find so much support here it's so friendly...

hi all Just been going through the posts Was thinking of doing from home I have ben trying the Atkins the last 3 weeks but not really getting my head round it SW sounds to be good I have a weekend away this weekend but think I will also give it a go from tomorrow I will havee alook around the sight later and find out about syns etc You are all very friendly xx

I found atkins really hard, I did it before joining SW and I don't even think I lose much weight to be honest, and it cost a FORTUNE!

Good luck on SW, its definitely the easiest plan I've ever done, WW is all counting and stuff, which gets so tiring, its where SW is best I think as you only syn extras, I know most people keep them for booze or choc, thats what mine always used to go on anyway! But most of us know the answers to a lot now so can help without trawling through the posts (takes a long time to find things sometimes!)

YAY! 2lb loss, thats a step in the right direction isn't it! Do you feel like you have to get that last 2lbs off or are you happy with how you look/feel now? xxx

Hi everyone, new to the site and to SW. Am doing it from home as I'm now the heaviest I was ever at and am so down over it. Knowing its my own fault doesnt help either. Anyhow have my head in place and know that this isn't a diet but a way of life from now on - it has to be. My ultimate target is 140lbs, and currently I weigh 221lbs.

I'm doing it from home as no SW class near to me. My weigh-in will be on a Saturday as I work from home and work each Saturday so will be able to keep track properly.

My day so far:
B: porridge (made with water) HXB, and banana
L: spinach, tuna, peppers, cucumber, spring onion, 2 tablespoons couscous
D: roast chicken, SW chips, roast veg done with one-cal spray - courgette, peppers, red onion
S: had Options hot chocolate (2)
Will see later what else takes my fancy, have curly wurly's in the press or 2 oatey biscuits with a cuppa which would be 7 syns

Really need to keep on track and hope I'll get there, 2 pounds at a time LOL!! Am aiming for a 10lb loss per month.

Welcome newbies, and good luck :)

So, ended up only getting the tongue done - so happy it's back! Feel like me again haha. Wasn't 100% sure if I wanted nipple done, but watched my friend get hers done, and I had to tell her it was done and she didn't believe me - she didn't even feel it haha! So defo going to get that done eventually - maybe when I go back to get my tongue changed.

Had another day off diet, kind of, as had a light frapp from starbucks, which wasn't bad at all, but then just had a korma for dinner with some peshari naan... :eek: Nevermind, back on it tomorrow :) x

Hello everyone! I just started SW again yesterday and have no plans to go to class any time soon, so I guess I am doing it at home by accident!

Hello!!! Good luck :) you'll do great, I prefer dieting from home and using this site as help as there's always someone to answer and it feels like you get to know people on here much more than group once a week too, and everyone is lovely on this thread so we can all help xx

Laura94B said:
Welcome newbies, and good luck :)

So, ended up only getting the tongue done - so happy it's back! Feel like me again haha. Wasn't 100% sure if I wanted nipple done, but watched my friend get hers done, and I had to tell her it was done and she didn't believe me - she didn't even feel it haha! So defo going to get that done eventually - maybe when I go back to get my tongue changed.

Had another day off diet, kind of, as had a light frapp from starbucks, which wasn't bad at all, but then just had a korma for dinner with some peshari naan... :eek: Nevermind, back on it tomorrow :) x

Eeeek! Jealous of your curry!! I got to have a whole extra pack today as I did the shred, ooo lucky me!! To be fair the caramel shake was lush! Hope your tongues ok lovey xx

Haha it was nice, but have a stomach ache as it was so rich! Not worth it :p Oohh, how are you doing with it all?? Still feeling easier?? Yup, tongue is feeling nice and normal haha, only a small ache, which is waayy less than I was expecting :D xx

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been on much. Had a horrid last 24hrs, issue with my husband and I'm a wreck really. Trying to stick to diet but is hard. Not a happy bunny :-(

But everyone's losses sound fantastic and especially fitting into size 10 jeans, only dreams for me!

Welcome to the newbies, we're a lovely chatty lot. What I need right now.

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good
Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Aw Jenny :( Horrible that you're having issues at the moment, but I really admire you for sticking with the diet! I always find it impossible to stay good when I'm upset etc :( Hope it all gets sorted soon for you xx

Laura94B said:
Haha it was nice, but have a stomach ache as it was so rich! Not worth it :p Oohh, how are you doing with it all?? Still feeling easier?? Yup, tongue is feeling nice and normal haha, only a small ache, which is waayy less than I was expecting :D xx

Hmm I think it might be totm for me soon as I'm bloated and hungry even though I've just eaten, but it's going much much better than last week, I'm pretty happy with the diet now, And it's only 2.5more weeks so it's nothing really in the grand scheme of things! Pleased its good, mine swelled for ages! Took me 2 hours to eat a jacket potato!! In a bar!! She kept trying to take the plate away and I was shooing her off! Xx

Back