DOING SW FROM HOME???

No you don't have to syn your hex's if you don't use them all, I never used my full milk allowance. I always however use my hexB! It's the one I always wish I have more of!

Yay for the loss :) that's awesome!! I cheeky one to go and you're there must feel really good love xx

Ooo love the green tea with peppermint is my new addiction! I'm on about 6 cups a day on this diet as my old fave green tea with lemon isn't allowed :( I'm halfway through already! Can't believe it! Xx

I would say no to syning the hex'a you don't manage to eat!!! Just my rules tho lol

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good
Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Your willpower is amazing charl, but then 11lb a week is a fab incentive! Oh and Thailand!

Li, go with 3lbs! 1lb from target is pretty much there, it's fantastic, well done. Is it next week you go away?

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Ha! It's just what I keep telling myself! I don't want to be a 15st heifer around all those tiny Thai girls. And don't get me wrong there's no way I'm going to be thin! But I'll feel a hell of a lot better being 1stone away from goal than 3. I really really want a 7lb loss this week. So much! Going to do a yoga vid tonight and take the kids swimming after lunch. Starting to actually enjoy being more active which I always used to pretty much hate I was so so lazy! Xx

So much! Going to do a yoga vid tonight and take the kids swimming after lunch. Starting to actually enjoy being more active which I always used to pretty much hate I was so so lazy! Xx

Energy creates more energy so once you get active you want to do more.... Half way there now yay... Just curious why can you have green tea with peppermint but not with lemon? I love both types

Li, go with 3lbs! 1lb from target is pretty much there, it's fantastic, well done. Is it next week you go away?

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Yep next friday and I'll be off to well it's not going to sunny Yarmouth with this weather, lokking forward to it now and we've never been this time of year but it was the only place we could afford to go to in August it's extorionate but school exams whatever dictate now..urghh..

I've never lost this amount before and it feels good, not much change in overall size and body though but I'm not complaining, I might be next week if I still aint lost it haha

Thanks for clearing up the hex's I couldn't see why you would have to myself but I kept seeing it posted here that you did... right off to try the brocolli soup then drop my girls at the shops and come home and tackle the cleaning...

Me too, don't eat banana's anymore! I used to have them daily on brekkie but not now lol

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

I love bananas and I loved being able to eat them on SW until I put my food through myfitnesspal :( I just have them with porridge nowadays or share one with the bunny...

Ah it's because of the lemon fruit has citric acid in which can bring you out of ketosis which then means you aren't burning fat anymore and the hunger will come back. I did just eat half a LM red onion and rosemary sausage tho, feeling a bit rubbish today, was sick this morning. They are made from soya protein so should be ok I think. Hope so! X

What's your goal weight charl?

Holiday's are soooo expensive, especially in August, such a nightmare. Yarmouth will be lush, anywhere away from home is fab!

I do find clothes size/body size and weight really interesting. Whenever I tell people my weight they never believe me. I've always been on the heavier side. I was in size 16s but 15 stone, yet know people 12 stone and in size 20. All very interesting!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Aw Charl, hope you're feeling better soon! Don't feel too bad about the sausage, I doubt it could do much damage.

I am intrigued by that stuff too Jen, I suppose it depends on your height as well though, and your body shape defo. Because I have such huge (child-bearing if you ask my grandmothers) hips, I have to wear at least size 16 jeans to do them up, but it means they're always too big on my legs. My friends were always shocked at my weight, as although I was chubby, almost 14st was quite odd - I should have looked a lot bigger.

New Look stuff arrived this morning, and it all fits perfectly :D So happy!! Now just to buy a few more bits, like some jeans, and I'll be able to leave the house without my clothes falling off haha. Finding sticking to the diet really hard atm, and don't know what to do to kick myself into it... I think it's cause my appetite is really bad at the moment, so they only times I feel hungry, I just try to eat whatever I crave so I'm actually getting some energy in, otherwise I'm having hypo kind of reactions, and they make you feel so crap! xx

I always think that too!! If I actually measure myself I'm absolutely massive round my middle, it still makes me sad as it hasn't really changed that much I don't think although I did only start measuring about a month ago. I kinda wish I had done at the start now, I think I always kidded myself about what size I was though as I wear leggings and oversized tee's constantly, always have as I hate jeans, they are so uncomfy!

I've never really been the weight I am now, well for as long as I can remember and thought it would have more of an impact on my size but it hasn't really, I tried on loads of clothes on sunday night and put everything into boxes that didn't fit anymore, which was quite a lot.

I'm just going to keep going until I feel good about how I look really, I'm aiming for healthy BMI range as my target but I don't even really know what I'll look like when I get there so I might want to carry on, who knows! I've always been reasonably big, size 14/16 when I was 18 is about the lowest I've ever been really.

I have just under 2 stone to go, to get into healthy BMI, but I'm also going to go off fat% and not just BMI as I have really muscley legs from years of horse riding and swimming a lot. So for me I think its a better guide to health than just BMI and scales.

I think I'm in between a 16/18 now, and am 13st13lbs but I'm just over 5ft9 so pretty tall, no one ever thinks I'm the size I am, although I see it, I guess I must have been a size 20 when I started if I'm being honest with myself, as even the leggings and oversized tshirts were getting tighter than i'd like!

Right ladies I'm off to take these kids out for a swim, speak to you all later I would imagine :)

I've been very talkative today! sorry! xx

Pah Charl no apologies I love the way we are a chatty bunch...

Body sizing is odd, I do that look at someone in the nedia who has lost weight and I'm hang on they weight that much but how can they fit in a size 8, then again it all depends where you shop on that score... good old Primark is crazy I'm a 10 in their jeans 12 in trousers and an 18/20 in their tops, now unfortunately by boobs aint that big lol

Don't know if any of you ladies have tried asda straight leg jeans, they're great as they actually look like skinnies when they are on but without the skinny fit round the waist so they are flattering to anyone who wouldn't wear skinnies...

Just had a ryvita with prawns and for the first time in months mayo, mmmm lush and well worth the 1syn.... had it with salad slice of honey and mustard ham, plain ham, a few prawns and some cheese yummmy. Chicken salad tonight with more delights from the freezer clearing lol

Charl I guessed it must have something to do with the way the diet worked, think I need a huge water now I'm still feeling hungry.....

First day yesterday was WEIRD! I was on a night shift but found myself scouring the staff room for crisps at midnight and had to stop myself from getting out of the bad habit! AND work ordered pizza whilst I ate my free rice salad...lol

Oh dear, night shifts are soooo tough! Make sure you're prepared and take snacks in, carrot sticks, pepper, make some sw dips, mugshots, banana, melon, you can have a packet of crisps with your syns, baked walkers are 5, quavers 5, wot sits 5.5, jaffa cakes 2.5 each. It's all about planning ahead. You can have nice things, if syns allow. It's best to have some cos if you cut them out completely you'll crave them!! Every time I need a snack, I down a pint if water and then see if I still want something!

You can do it!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Oh and a huge well done for refraining from the pizza! I do miss pizza, is a tough one. You can have a sw friendly smash version but I know it won't be the same lol!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Make a pizza with a warburtons square flat bread! They are yum! If you make a nice salad with them Abd use reduced fat mozarella they def take the pizza craving away. One thing I like About this new diet is the protein bars, they do this chewy milk or dark choc one! So so good! I'll miss them when I'm back on SW! Xx

Might try that, thanks hun! Altho, there's nothing like a good takeaway pizza hee hee! We used to have domino or pizza hut a lot, not had them in months now!

How was your swim?

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good

Thanks for the replies ladies about my lunch, I had an apple after it as had no tomatoes or mushrooms in. Went shopping in the afternoon and picked up some mushrooms.

Dinner is chicken skewers with chicken, pepepers and pineapple chunks; pasta with spinach, left-over roast veg from last night with some additional onions and mushrooms

Have had no syns yet today but will definately have something later on. Considering an Options hot chocolate with 4 tablespoons spray cream so that would be 3 syns straightaway and maybe a curly wurly later. Was very good today when DD and BF were having chocolate and said no thanks and just had some melon instead. BF has gone home so can now eat in peace and fill out my food diary without him rolling his eyes!! I wouldn't mind but he is severely overweight and a heart-attack waiting to happen.

I know what you mean about pizza, I miss really amazing stone baked proper ones like real Italian pizza rather than pizza hut ones. My bf is a baker and he makes lush pizzas and his sauce is amazing too, we were actually going to open a business, but weirdly about 2 months after I had the idea 2 places with the exact same plan opened up! I couldn't believe it! So we're back to saving for our own bakery/bistro again.

Jade your dinner sounds amazing! Super jealous! And loads of Superfree well done. How are you finding the plan so far?

When anyone tries to put down what you do just absolutely ignore it. Your doing something proactive and great by trying to change something you don't like about yourself and that's something to be commended not criticised, mine used to be critical but now I've lost a bit of weight he's really proud and understands why I do it, as he had no idea how I really felt about myself until recently. And writing everything down is so so helpful, I love my food diaries as I just put all my general feelings in them too, helps so much. Xx

Back