DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ps.. Swim was very unswimlike! Just played for an hour and did a bit of swimming here and there, it's really hard to swim in the kids pool. X

I'd love to be able to swim but scared witless!

I'm finding it ok so far, feeling a bit 'picky' now today so I cut up some melon and have the bowl on the counter in front of me so popping a cube into my mouth now and again. I love the food diary, its like an achievement to write down how well I did LOL

Hi new to this. Just wondering Im doing this online any it says Ur consultant will work out how many syns you should have? What do u do if you don't have a consultant? Haha!!! Also does anyone know if there are any rules around how many eggs you can have per week? It says They are free on extra easy but my mam seems to think there is a limit.

Ah good for you! And there's nothing wrong with being picky at all on SW as long as its the right things :) melon is a great fruit to snack on. Veg sticks are also really good. You can make some SW hummus if you like it too which is lovely with them. X

krellos said:
Hi new to this. Just wondering Im doing this online any it says Ur consultant will work out how many syns you should have? What do u do if you don't have a consultant? Haha!!! Also does anyone know if there are any rules around how many eggs you can have per week? It says They are free on extra easy but my mam seems to think there is a limit.

You should have between 5 and 15 syns a day, up to you. Lots of people (myself included) find we actually lose better if we eat most of our syns rather than less so don't be afraid to use them up if you need them.

There are no limits to egg. I think a while ago everyone thought they were bad for your cholesterol but I was reading about it recently and I can't remember what it said exactly but I think its all kind of a myth. Is just say be sensible. Long as you're not eating two or three every day (!) you should be fine :)

You should have between 5 and 15 syns a day, up to you. Lots of people (myself included) find we actually lose better if we eat most of our syns rather than less so don't be afraid to use them up if you need them.

There are no limits to egg. I think a while ago everyone thought they were bad for your cholesterol but I was reading about it recently and I can't remember what it said exactly but I think its all kind of a myth. Is just say be sensible. Long as you're not eating two or three every day (!) you should be fine :)

Thank you! Wow you have done well!!! Love all the inspiration on here! Helping me along the way! Last time felt so easy but Im just inpatient and want results now haha! Think by the end of week 2 I will be back In the swing of things

Thank you! Wow you have done well!!! Love all the inspiration on here! Helping me along the way! Last time felt so easy but Im just inpatient and want results now haha! Think by the end of week 2 I will be back In the swing of things

Thanks :) This site is brilliant for support and inspiration so definitely check in regularly to keep yourself on track :) Have you started a food diary on here? I find that really helps. At times it can be hard when it's just not coming off as quickly as you want it to but as long as it's going in the right direction, and that you just keep on trying even if you do have a little blip, that's the main thing!

Hello everyone! I used to go to group for slimming world, but due to time(as do a lot of promoting, event organisation and djing)I find i cant get to group anymore, so am doing it from home for a few months until i can get my time more planned :), My weight in day is going to be a Tuesday and well i hadn't been doing the plan for a while(had lost weight but wasn't eating right) and the last few days have been fully back on plan and i forgot how utterly wonderful it is :)

Lots of new people! How exciting! Hey newbies :) good luck, we'll all get there in the end! Xx

Its great to see the thread so busy!

I'm still feeling full after dinner even though I didn't eat all of the pasta. I had an Options hot chocolate with 3 tablespoons spray cream and an oat biscuit so thats 6.5 syns so far today, can't see me eating anything further at the moment. However that might change once DD is in bed after LOL. There is a wispa gold in the cupboard and I absolutely love love them, and even that has no appeal for me tonight. How has that happened :eek:

It's good that's what I love about SW, that you can get so full and still lose weight :)

This is it!! My dinner was lush tonight fair play and i know if i get hungry again(and its creeping up) i can go get some more fooods. Might have my other hexb today and have another bacoon and tomato toasted sammich lol. I feel miles better already starting it again. Doing a mix of green and orginal now :)

I can't wait to get back to SW plan and talk about recipes! I'm missing it! :( x

Hey All!!
Well I'm thrilled as I lost 1.5lbs this week!!
So going the class helped and I've finally lost 1/2 stone!!
So I'll be weighing in on a Wed night from now on.

Here's to next week!!
Good luck all & keep up the good hard work!!

xMwahx

By the way where do I get the little sticker from?! :D x

YAY! Tilly!! Well done lovely! I just Copied and pasted the image from someone else xx

Thanks! I'm on my IPhone so will have to do it when I'm on the laptop tomorro xx

Well done you Tilly

Back