DOING SW FROM HOME???

has anyone seen the lorax yet? I just booked tickets to take the sproglets on saturday, I hope its good! x

Up early as Oliver is awake with a temperature :-( he's sat under a blanket watching peppa pig, waiting for calpol to take effect. Bless him, hate it when kiddies are poorly. Especially as it's Henry's 2nd birthday at the weekend, always the way!

On a positive note, weekly wi and I've lost 6&1/4lbs this week, woohoo!! Very chuffed as had a couple of very pants weeks. Am now 12s 11&3/4lb, never ever thought I'd get here. Can't remember the last time I was in the 12stones, sooooo exciting!!

So a very good, bright and happy morning to all!!!

Jen x x
1st 10lbs gone for good
Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Oooooooooh, am now overweight and not obese lol

Yay!

Jen x x

Journey started in February at 15stone. Lost 1st1lb on my own.
Started slimming world at 13st11lb
Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 2 - 13st 4&1/2lb (-1.5lb)
Week 3 - 13st 4lb (-1/2lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)
Week 5 - 12st 11&3/4lb (-6.25lb)

Thanks :) This site is brilliant for support and inspiration so definitely check in regularly to keep yourself on track :) Have you started a food diary on here? I find that really helps. At times it can be hard when it's just not coming off as quickly as you want it to but as long as it's going in the right direction, and that you just keep on trying even if you do have a little blip, that's the main thing!

Not yet no but I might do this today. I've been doing my SW diary so I know what I have had. Also been keeping a diary of how I feel. Think it'll be good to look back on since I didn't do one last time and find it hard to compare how I am feeling now. I just can't remember being this emotional week 1 lol I feel like the mountain is staring down laughing at me and annoyed at myself when I think if I never stopped last time I would be in my actual target of like 10 stone by now!! Ah well baby steps!! This time is it! I have clothes to wear hanging up that I have never worn... Would love to be able to post of a pic of me in them one day soon

Wow! Well done love, that's an amazing loss. I'm totally impressed Xxx

charl_young said:
Wow! Well done love, that's an amazing loss. I'm totally impressed Xxx

Thanks hun! I'm totally shocked ;-)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

krellos said:
Not yet no but I might do this today. I've been doing my SW diary so I know what I have had. Also been keeping a diary of how I feel. Think it'll be good to look back on since I didn't do one last time and find it hard to compare how I am feeling now. I just can't remember being this emotional week 1 lol I feel like the mountain is staring down laughing at me and annoyed at myself when I think if I never stopped last time I would be in my actual target of like 10 stone by now!! Ah well baby steps!! This time is it! I have clothes to wear hanging up that I have never worn... Would love to be able to post of a pic of me in them one day soon

Don't worry we all feel like that too, but try to stick to the plan 100% for the first week and hopefully you'll get a big loss (most people get a pretty good one week 1) and that takes a chunk out of it to start with which is really motivating :) x

Thats a great loss Jenny, congrats!!

Well i had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, and down 3lbs since Monday - how that happened is beyond me as I'm having lovely food LOL. Managed to have an alpen light last night so that brought yesterday's syns up to 9.5. I also took my measurements too, slightly OMG moment looking at the figures but it's the last time they'll ever be that high.

Krellos, I know how you feel - had I stuck to SW when I signed up last year instead of faffing around I'd be at target now. No point in thinking I should or what if. Focus on now and know this is the heaviest you'll ever be. This is my last time 'dieting' as such, as I'm going to reach target this time and then SW will become my way of life to maintain taraget.

Jade2012 said:
Thats a great loss Jenny, congrats!!

Well i had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, and down 3lbs since Monday - how that happened is beyond me as I'm having lovely food LOL. Managed to have an alpen light last night so that brought yesterday's syns up to 9.5. I also took my measurements too, slightly OMG moment looking at the figures but it's the last time they'll ever be that high.

Krellos, I know how you feel - had I stuck to SW when I signed up last year instead of faffing around I'd be at target now. No point in thinking I should or what if. Focus on now and know this is the heaviest you'll ever be. This is my last time 'dieting' as such, as I'm going to reach target this time and then SW will become my way of life to maintain taraget.

Excellent attitude, very true! Thanks hun, had a few small loss weeks so a nice big one is what I needed! It is hard at the beginning and I was really impatient. This place, especially this thread, has helped me massively. So nice knowing other people are in the same situation. You can always count on someone to encourage and spur you along. It's one big group hug!!

We will all do it together, some slow, some fast but one day will be here soon enough. Mini targets is the way to go, I just think one stone at a time!!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

Oh my gosh, Jenny! I am very impressed :D well done for sticking to the diet and managing to lose even when you were having a bad time, your willpower is much stronger than mine!!

Tempted to say I'll be back on plan 100% today, but I said that the past two days and failed :( Confidence in myself to do it has just plummeted, and feel like such a failure haha. Part of the reason is I'm just too tired to even contemplate cooking atm, so it's easier to just pick at whatever the others are eating when I'm finally feeling hungry!!

Definitely expecting a gain or STS this week :( x

Oh Laura, it's really tough to get back to it after a few slack days. Why don't you get some ww ready meals, if I'm having a lazy day I just have one of them with extra veg or salad. You can have them within your syn allowance and no need to cook. It is really hard when others eat differently. Hopefully you can kick your arse back to it soon! It's good to have a week off sometimes, maybe a sts or gain will be the incentive you need. We're all here for you.

To be honest I actually didn't really eat on tues cos of what was going on! But I reckon the big loss maybe due to lemons. Been having one a day, but also started swimming too. Who know's! Just treated myself to a packet of crisps but will syn it, that's why I love sw!!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

thanks for the support... i just keep trying to tell myself u kept off 2 stone whilst stuffing your face... this is gonna be EASY!!! extra easy in fact hehe!!

krellos said:
thanks for the support... i just keep trying to tell myself u kept off 2 stone whilst stuffing your face... this is gonna be EASY!!! extra easy in fact hehe!!

:)

Jen x x

Journey started in February at 15stone. Lost 1st 3lb on my own.
Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

Best of all, we're all in the same position so can support each other.

Just had a yum bowl of fruit salad for lunch - melon, strawberries, apple topped with muller light vanilla yoghurt. Sometimes I have to ask myself if its really alright to have that much fruit in 1 day LOL. I've some chopped melon in a bowl in case I feel picky at any stage during the afternoon.

I'm even kind of looking forward to my weigh-in on Sat - how sad is that :D

I look forward to wi's too, well if I know I've had a good week! Going swimming later as won't get a chance before sun cos it's my son's birthday. Saturday will test me as making party food and cake! I'm doing lots of sw friendly stuff but his peppa pig cake is most definitely not in the plan lol! How can anyone bake a cake and make icing without licking the bowl hee hee!!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

Brill loss Jenny!!! U must be thrilled!! :D xx

My stats should actually state I now weigh 10st 3.5lbs but as I've swapped to weighing Wed evening it is less which is a bit of a pain but at least I know I've lost more on my own!

Here's to a good week everyone!! Im gunna be really good apart from Sat when I'm off to Manchester with my friends!!
X

To be honest, I'm still in shock! Had to get hubby to double check ha. No idea what I did but am liking it.

Just had the diet coke chicken for tea. But, the lid fell off the mixed spice so it tasted more like christmas cake chicken!! My 2yr old loved it tho :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

To be honest, I'm still in shock! Had to get hubby to double check ha. No idea what I did but am liking it.

Just had the diet coke chicken for tea. But, the lid fell off the mixed spice so it tasted more like christmas cake chicken!! My 2yr old loved it tho :)

Jen x x

LOL at that.

I had a yum dinner. Stuffed a chicken breast with a mixture - 4 laughing cow light triangles (HXA), chopped spinach and spring onion. It was delish. Had brocolli, cauliflower and mushrooms with it. Did make a few SW chips but too stuffed to eat any. DD just had plain chicken, brocolli, sw chips & gravy (ugh)

Back