DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hah! Well I'm going to get another tattoo when I'm away so maybe I'll just get a big one on my face and then no one will look at my big post twin sag! Ha!! X

Yay, first weigh-in today and down 4lbs :) I'm a happy bunny with that. Off to work now so chat later x

Ah well done jade :) x

Nice one jade! Personal victory today for me. Am currently wearing a pair of trousers i;ve not been able to wear in in a good couple of years. I'm back down to a size 16 on my bottom half now and a 14-16 on the top... this makes me very happy!

Nice one jade! Personal victory today for me. Am currently wearing a pair of trousers i;ve not been able to wear in in a good couple of years. I'm back down to a size 16 on my bottom half now and a 14-16 on the top... this makes me very happy!

Nice one! I just took at your blog: a 5 stone loss so far is amazing! Well done.

its been a bit of a journey over the last year or so, though from janurary i really steped things up again as had put weight back on, now its nice to be back on plan properly and, looking foward to tuesday weigh in too lol. And thank you very much :). Have had a couple of downtime days, so got aboout 6 posts to make on the blog lol

Hi All. Just noticed this thread! i must be going blind as well as daft. Anyway i too am doing Slimming World from home. I started last Saturday and today had my "weigh in" and have lost 5lb! so chuffed. Also i started a blog too but didnt realise there's a blog option on here. Am i allowed to post a link to my blog thats on Blogger and all fancy and in colour? if not no worries.

I did slimming world before i got married and was very successful on it. Then had my daughter and have been doing ww and have lost nearly 3.5 stone but now back to sw but from home. Hoping it'll work out but am doing it from books, without the online tools due to cost so hoping i can remember everything x

Evening all. I am absolutely shattered, had 17 people over for my son's 2nd birthday. Everyone loved my homemade sw coleslaw, hummus, dips and lemonade. I had a slice of cake, no idea on syns as I made it. But am just gonna rule out today cos we're having paella tonight so back on plan tomorrow!

Hope you're all ok and well done on losses, all reeaallyy good!!

Jen x x

Feb 12 - 15stone. Lost 1st 3lb on my own.
Started slimming world at 13st11lb
Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 2 - 13st 4&1/2lb (-1.5lb)
Week 3 - 13st 4lb (-1/2lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)
Week 5 - 12st 11&3/4lb (-6.25lb)

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Oh yay! Pleased you had a good day Jen, wow you're so brave hosting a crowd that big! Did your boy have a nice day?

I just went to tesco and they had a few nice dresses I thought I'd try on for holidays, picked up a 16 (the last time I shopped an 18 felt very very tight! - so I avoided shops for a while) thinking hmm it'll probs be a bit tight but I'll try, and they fit perfectly! Yay! I haven't been an official 16 in ages! I think I'd still be bigger on the bottom because of my tummy but dresses were perfect, bought a really nice maxi dress im 5'9 so thought they'd suit me and the lady in the shop said I looked lovely, and just showed my bf who said wow that really suits you you look great. V happy :) and feeling more confident about proper holiday shopping in a few weeks as hopefully I'll lose some more before then. YAY!!

Took the kids to see the lorax today, it was ace totally loved it! So a good one for anyone who has children here too if you's haven't been.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I'm not going out now, it's so pointless when all my friends are getting drunk and i can't drink. So quiet night with the Olympics and big bro later :)

Happy birthday to your son Jenny.

Just finished my shift now and I'm tired. Off to collect my daughter. Chat later :)

Thanks girls. Henry had a fab day, normally has a 2hr afternoon nap but kept going all day, bless him. Both him and Oliver crashed at 6.45pm tho, so am sat here with a glass of red wine. Not even bothering to count syns today! Hadn't seen my mum for a while and she couldn't get over the change in me, said I look 10 years younger - can always rely on your mummy to say the right thing!!

Charl, that is so fantastic! I know that feeling of fitting into a smaller size and actually realising that you do look good. It's amazing, well done and 100% down to your motivation and will power. Congrats hun, it's sooooo exciting! Maxi dresses all the way ;-) so cute for boyf to compliment you too, good boy!

I am totally shattered, actually think I may have a bug coming. Wicked sore throat :-( red wine and ibuprofen should do the trick!!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

Would the lorax be good for Oliver (he's 3.5)??

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

Hmm I'm not sure, my boys are 5 and they were glued to the screen, it's got some musical numbers in it and stuff and loads of cute animals, I guess it depends on how much he likes those kinda films anyway, it's really good for adults too, me and bf both thought it was brilliant. If he likes despicable me he'll love this one.

I haven't had the feeling of going down a size for a very long time, I can't even remember shopping below an 18 actually unless they're oversize tees anyway which are massive! Yay!

Aww bless them, yeah it's not a day for syns treat yourself tonight and get back stuck in tomorrow, I always used to find if I did a little workout after a day off it made me feel much better. Nice of your mum too. Mine said the same the other day and she doesn't compliment very often so does also give you a boost xx

Morning all. My throat really hurts this morning, all I can manage is melon :-( have dosed up, feeling miserable.

Was wondering how to work out syns from a homemade cake, any thoughts? Ingredients was self-raising wholemeal flour, caster sugar, water, sunflower oil, baking powder and vanilla extract (son is allergic to eggs!)

Cheers me dears :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

Hi everyone

I've just been directed to this thread as I'm about to start SW from home. I haven't been to any classes at all. I think this forum is great, but it's SO BIG I'm struggling to find the right place for me to hang out. Would this be it?

I'm currently my heaviest weight ever at 12st 4lbs. This is heavier than when I was preggers, so something needs to be done NOW. Last year I was at my previous all time high of 11st4lb, when I decided to go low carbing and lost a stone quite quicky, then stalled for months. I lost the plot completely at Christmas and this is the result. I hate it. I never struggled to do my shoes up whilst pregnant, but I do now. I feel out of breath running up the stairs at work and I generally feel not as good as I do when I'm slimmer.

All tips would be very welcome :)

(I just hope I can find this place again :eek:)

I'm feeling really dizzy and sick today, which is rubbish, just want to eat a proper meal! Oh well only 1 more week until refeed, phew!

Well if you know the amounts you put in you can work out the syns for the whole cake then just work out your portion from there. xx

Oh charl, really not long! Is it wi today or tomorrow? Sticking to any diet when feeling rough is really hard. We're having a day at home today so Henry can play with his new toys which is nice.

Welcome! I'd love to be 12st 4lb!! Hopefully will be soon. This thread is great and full of support and advice, ask away! We're a chatty lot!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 13st 6lb (-5lb)
Week 4 - 13st 4lb (sts)

WI day tomorrow but feeling very bloated so a bit anxious for it now. I hope I hope I've lost, I dont see why I shouldn't I've totally stuck to the diet this week. Well apart from some extra protein but that's totally fine all my carbs and cals are well within suggested.

Haha! 12st is pretty much my target, I'd also love to weigh that. For tips write a food diary on here, as people can advise you if your making any little errors or give you pointers. Only snack on Superfree where possible as even though pasta and stuff is unlimited sometimes being portion aware is a good way to go, especially if your diet is already quite good. Maybe try gettin the majority of your Superfree from veg as a lot of us find fruit bloats us and is much higher in sugar and cals than veg, but then again some people eat loads and doesn't effect them at all, good luck! Everyone is super helpful on here if you are wondering about anything.

Hope Henry has a nice day playing with his toys :) my boys are rubbish with toys they want things and never play with them! They've never been into toys really, funny little kids xx

Back