DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey!! Welcome to the little crew :)

If you're doing EE try to have 1/3 Superfree on your plate as well as the free, it kinda works best as the point of Superfree is to cut back your portions of meat/carbs without you noticing too much. If you eat kinda normal meals then have fruit after you arent really doing it right, I always just bang loads of veg into what I cook then make a salad and put the salad or veg onto my plate first then the others after, always means I know I've done the 1/3 properly. You should definitely try and have your hex's as they mean your gettin just enough dairy/fibre to keep your diet balanced. I tend to just do a salad with everything but try out different ones so it's not just the same thing every night. Soups are great for Superfree, and work as you can make batches and take them to work in a flask, if your struggling with your hexB you could take some alpen lights with you to snack on there too. I make Greek salads loads so use my hexA on light feta a lot.

If you go onto the food diaries thread and start one of your own it's like the most helpful dieting tool, I love mine, if you have a camera phone start a photo one so people can advise you on portions and what your eating, plus you get kinda proud of your concoctions too, I think we all love making nice food on this thread :) plus when you track your foods (and how your feeling) it helps you pinpoint things that work really well for you. With the carbs thing it depends on the person, I can't eat carbs at every meal so I limit, but some people can, which is why the food diaries useful again as if you aren't losing it might be that.

Anyway, god sorry i waffle right on! Good luck, everyone can help u if you get stuck. Xx

hiya
thanks for the help....I have been plating my food by putting the superfree first and then free next so as not too overload it. I guess I have been confused by the recipes that dont include superfree but I think it would be so easy for me to overeat that way:D Good night everyone!

hi not been on her for a while im feeling like crap and really struggling wish i never been away on holiday cause now im 6 lb heavier and i just cant lose it im really trying but failing feel so down :(

juejon said:
hi not been on her for a while im feeling like crap and really struggling wish i never been away on holiday cause now im 6 lb heavier and i just cant lose it im really trying but failing feel so down :(

Oh hun, I'm sorry you feel sooo crap. But holiday's are once a year and meant to be enjoyed, 6lb is probably quite normal! Have you got a food diary? What plan you following, red/green/ee? Maybe change to a different one, might help? I know how horrid it feels to have weight gain and slow loss but if you're eating to plan, it'll come off. Rant away on here, be proud that you are on here and not just giving up! You'll be ok :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

I had a sts this week. I don't mind too much as lost a big 6lb last week and did eat lots of cake last weekend so really am chuffed it wasn't a gain!

Going out for a BIG run tonight, I will shift this flab! lol

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Great attitude Jen :) I think it's good in a way sometimes having a STS as it kinda teaches you what you can and can't do to balance your weight. It's what I've never got before, like the line where I balance to just regulate xx

Hey all, just making the Spanish chicken thigh thingy from the new SW magazine for the family, it smells absolutely lush, so there's another nice one for the crew to try. I didn't put the potatoes in it as per recipie but made little potato cubes and roasting them with smoked paprika and thyme. It all looks and smells lush! Wish I was eating it tooooo! Xx

Oooh, Charl that sounds lush!! I have some steaks to have for my dinner tonight! Steak is my all time favourite food haha - the bigger and jucier the better!! (Apparently all down to my anaemia cause it's got lots of iron, but I just love it!) In fact, soon as my nails have dried I'm off to start chopping up some chips :D

Had a sneak peak at my weight, and it's currently 11st 11lbs, so I am very impressed with the change from Sunday!! Gonna keep it up and hopefully I don't gain anything by monday morning :)

Jenny, seriously good attitude to have about the STS, like Charl says :) x

I just served it up with nice still a bit crunchy green beans, kids loved it. Total success recipie xx

Was it the July/Aug mag?? If so I defo think I'll look back through and give it a try :) x

Ooooh, spanish chicken sounds yummy.

Had a good 4 mile run tonight but am now coughing lots of crap off my chest and really wheezy. Don't like being ill, gets in the way!!

We upgraded to sky hd recently and got £100 of m&s vouchers, hubby said I can spend them all on me, woooooo! Might just spend it all on new underwear and nighties ;-)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Jenny809 said:
Ooooh, spanish chicken sounds yummy.

Had a good 4 mile run tonight but am now coughing lots of crap off my chest and really wheezy. Don't like being ill, gets in the way!!

We upgraded to sky hd recently and got £100 of m&s vouchers, hubby said I can spend them all on me, woooooo! Might just spend it all on new underwear and nighties ;-)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

What a lovely hubby?

Go you! I'm just about to shred as I couldn't get to the pool today. I WILL keep up my plan of exercise everyday! Walked 3 miles though so done a little already.

The chicken was aug/sept pg 57. Def think its nicer what I did with crispy little potatoes rather than ones cooked in the chicken. Different textures on your plate and that.

Phew I'm pooped after the shred! Xx

Hey girls! I made a gorgeous tea tonight and thought I'd share it with u all!!
I done a red day today as I usually just have green days but need to cut back on all my carbs! So I wanted soothing with loads of superfree in!
Salmon Fillet cooked in lemon juice and pepper, roasted veg (courgette, onion, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper and mushrooms) spinach, small amount of wholemeal pasta (HexB) and grated cheese (HexA) mixed all that together with passata, garlic and italian seasoning! Omg it was bloody amazing haha!
X

YUM! That sounds mega :) x

Hows everyone? Had salmon as well tonight, my mother did some special herb thing with lemon on top of it, yum with a lovely salad. Have had a good week in spite of being away for 2 days, only went over 1 day on syns, and even at that it was 20 syns for the day (used it on a few Tia Maria and an alpen light!)

Ooooh, all this talk of salmon is making me soooo jel!! Begged mum to get me some when she went to the huge Tesco earlier, and they had NONE! I was gutted :( Craving some yummy salmon fillets cooked in sweet chilli sauce and soy!! Tilly, your dinner sounds amazing :)

I will have to get that mag then Charl, sounds too yummy to miss out on!!

Had a bit of an off evening... A combination of my dad going to the shops with my mum (always results in piles of pastries and cakes and eclairs etc etc) and low willpower means I went just a bit off plan ;D Back on it tomorrow!! Will just go pre-drinks tomorrow night to save going clubbing two nights in a row and drinking too many syns two nights in a row!! x

Yeah I wanna try doing salmon with sweet chilli sauce so may have that one day next week!
I got the Tesco's own 4 salmon fillets for like £4.58! Yummy!
Need to start having more fish in my diet!
I'm going to a Harvester Pub for lunch today with my brother, sister and the baby. Was looking at the feature they had on the SW website and it's one of the best for food optimising so gunna have am EE day today n get meat, new pots or jacket pot with loads of salad! Mmm looking forward to it!
X

Have any of you girls done WW before? The new plans they have seem pretty cool, and maybe better for me as my issue is portions, so wondering if anyone's done the new propoints of simply filling? Might be good to shift this last stone! Xx

Back