DOING SW FROM HOME???

I've not done it just cause if I can't afford to pay the £5 a week for SW groups, there's no way I'd be able to afford all the WW products :p I do know people who've done it and lost well though :) Maybe go on the WW threads and find someone to ask about it on there?? x

Yeh one of the girls I talk to on here used to do SW and moved over to WW for her last bit and is doing really well, I love SW but it's not great for portions and WW seems a bit more restrictive which might be good for me, I like how good they are with eating out too, seems there's loads of info for sticking to plan when you want to go out. Hmm. I'm curious. I think once I'm at target I might use a mix of all of them, using SW and WW recipes. Ive bought their latest mag to have a look what it's like. Xx

Oh hun, I'm sorry you feel sooo crap. But holiday's are once a year and meant to be enjoyed, 6lb is probably quite normal! Have you got a food diary? What plan you following, red/green/ee? Maybe change to a different one, might help? I know how horrid it feels to have weight gain and slow loss but if you're eating to plan, it'll come off. Rant away on here, be proud that you are on here and not just giving up! You'll be ok :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)
hi thank you im doing ee because i dont really like a and b choices i can live without them lol and it fits in better with family life but next week might have a go at red or green i have lost 2lb today so i feel a little better today

juejon said:
hi thank you im doing ee because i dont really like a and b choices i can live without them lol and it fits in better with family life but next week might have a go at red or green i have lost 2lb today so i feel a little better today

Yay! Well done on the loss, has to be good for your confidence again :) have a look at the slimming eats website, gets you enthusiastic about nice recipes again, well for me, so hopefully it will for you too x

Back from a shopping spree, size 12 tops - ooooooohhhhhh!! Got some size 14 jeans which are my target jeans. They fit but very snug at the mo. Shop sizes are crazy tho. Got a mini denim skirt from asda in the week, size 14 and really baggy. But some size 14 jeans didn't fit!

Well done on the 2lb loss, that's fab!

Charl, a few of my friends are doing ww pro points. Sounds pretty good but I don't like the thought of weighing and measuring stuff! But having the ww foods to buy is a real bonus. I often buy them for work. A lot of restaurants have points on the menu now, very handy! Did you ever do red days on sw?

Hope everyone has lovely plans for the weekend. Bristol balloon fiesta, so up at 5am to see the balloons and then maybe the beach :)

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Thanks love! I spoke to bf and he doesn't want to do WW he likes the SW food, I guess I just need to keep my efforts on portion control up! Yep I used to mix days, weekends do mainly EE, red and green in the week.

Well i did it! Exercised every day this week, 3 swims, 2 shreds, and walked about 13 miles, probs more actually! Yay! Going to have the weekend off. Well apart from tackling town tomorrow to get some holiday stuff.

Have BBQ at bf's dads tomorrow afternoon, then chilled day Sunday. :) hope you all have a nice weekend xx

Well done for all that exercise!! And I'm glad you're staying on SW ;D Apparently there are portion cup things that you can get like these ones - Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs - UK - Shop
that you can use on SW to help with your portions :)

Ooh, bit jealous of the BBQ, really craving one atm - the weather's just so good! x

I wish I could just eat normally, it's going to be a bit crap for me but never mind, no booze no food :(

Oooo thanks! I'll get some of them :)

Xx

Oh yeah, god I forgot about that :\ Well good luck with abstaining from it all, you've done amazingly so far so I'm sure you'll be fine :) X

It's my last day on monday before the refeed so would just be silly to mess it up. Bf's dad is the worst booze/food pusher tho! Little tinker, so a bit anxious. Xx

What does the refeed entail charl? Slowly introducing meals again?

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Yep pretty much Jen, I just slowly add bit in, first day I can have peas and carrots! woo! I think 2nd day I can have 30g cereal and up my protein a little, and day 3 I can have some fruit and a few new potatoes. Exciting! So by 7 I'm have a relatively normal cal controlled diet, which I'll just carry on with. I had a sneaky WI today and I've STS, so a bit gutted but still 4 sleeps until my last official WI so theres still time! I think the final day is cereal, yogurt, WW bread with salad and some ham or tuna or cheese, fruit, protein, 100g veg, 150g carbs, which I think is how you're supposed to balance your plate. then fruit again. So you are then back at a normal diet of 3 smallish meals, 3 snacks. Can't wait! xx

Hey Girls!
Had a lovely day today at lunch with my brother, sister and the baby! Then house viewing with the bf!
Lovely lunch of chicken n steak, jacket pot and loads if salad! I had the Jack Daniels sauce so 5 syns but worth it!
Then had tea at bf's and resisted pizza!! I had a jacket pot (again I know!) with tuna Mayo n sweetcorn n loads of salad!! I'm still within my syns today too!
And ive decided I'm not drinking for 2 weeks!!
Think I'll scream if I don't lose this week!! Ha x

When do you go to Thailand? All very exciting! I couldn't believe the shops today, full of jumpers and autumn/winter clothes!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

xTillyx said:
Hey Girls!
Had a lovely day today at lunch with my brother, sister and the baby! Then house viewing with the bf!
Lovely lunch of chicken n steak, jacket pot and loads if salad! I had the Jack Daniels sauce so 5 syns but worth it!
Then had tea at bf's and resisted pizza!! I had a jacket pot (again I know!) with tuna Mayo n sweetcorn n loads of salad!! I'm still within my syns today too!
And ive decided I'm not drinking for 2 weeks!!
Think I'll scream if I don't lose this week!! Ha x

You make me laugh! Sounds like a lush day!

How old is your niece/nephew? Any luck with house hunting yet?

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Jenny809 said:
When do you go to Thailand? All very exciting! I couldn't believe the shops today, full of jumpers and autumn/winter clothes!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

A week on Tuesday!! So excited! Although I'm not feeling as confident as i'd like about my losses at least I'm 2.5st lighter than when we booked the flights! Oh no! Have the seasons changed already. Grr!! I'll probably just go to primark and buy some shirts and tops there then I won't really care if they get ruined. Need to find some nice swimwear though? Eek! Xx

Gggrrrrr! Just done my first weigh in an I've only lost a pound. Really disappointed as I stuck to plan. I think I may have to look at my portions I.e ensuring I have 1/3 super free food. I've been in the gym and running everyday as well.

can join you all. just started from home again.
AMartin, if you've just started back and been to the gym all week it might just be you body getting used to it. Dont give up and you'll prob have a big loss next week xxx

charl_young said:
A week on Tuesday!! So excited! Although I'm not feeling as confident as i'd like about my losses at least I'm 2.5st lighter than when we booked the flights! Oh no! Have the seasons changed already. Grr!! I'll probably just go to primark and buy some shirts and tops there then I won't really care if they get ruined. Need to find some nice swimwear though? Eek! Xx

2.5st is fantastic hun, you should be extremely proud of yourself. It's amazing!! There's a few summery tops still hut majority here is blimin winter stuff. Am sure primark will have things for you tho. Cheap is good, especially for hols. Is it hot out there? Do you have to cover up in Thailand (shoulders, knees)? We went to Rome a while ago and had shorts and strappy top and I had to wear these horrid itchy black trousers and some round my neck when visiting the Vatican, was quite amusing!

As for swimwear, horrid! I hate shopping for cosies, think I would if I were a size 10!! Your best bet maybe supermarkets. Asda have quite a nice range of summer stuff at the mo. Good old asda!

Been up since 4.45am, went to the balloon fiesta here. Was fab and worth it to see the look on the boy's faces, bless them. Am shattered now tho!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Donzy84 said:
can join you all. just started from home again.
AMartin, if you've just started back and been to the gym all week it might just be you body getting used to it. Dont give up and you'll prob have a big loss next week xxx

Welcome! We're all lovely and friendly here and like a good natter!!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 6 - sts

Back