DOING SW FROM HOME???

What about scrambled eggs and baked beans and mushrooms for breakfast some mornings. I have ff cottage cheese with jacket for lunch. If you had that one day you wouldn't have used any syns or healthy extras which you could have for dinner. There are ways of doing it that don't count loads of syns. 29 bmi isn't that bad. Are you happy with how you look and feel if so don't worry about dieting
You have to diet for the right reasons.

Sent from my Android device using MiniMins

I do have eggs and baked beans in the house - I think I need to shop! So jacket potato with cottage cheese is sin free and not a healthy extra? That sounds good apart from the no butter! I have to have that chilli again tomorrow as I made so much!! I'm not sure what to put with it this time. I'm going to buy a load of fruit tomorrow so I guess I can eat fruit for my breakfast, have a green salad for lunch and a plate of veggies for my tea most days. If I do this, can I save my sins so I can have something nice to eat on a Friday evening?? Or perhaps a glass of wine?

2 Slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g (small) loaf is a HexB, so you could have that as a sandwich as well as another B choice :) And there are loads of things you can fill the sandwich with like egg mayo (if you can find a veggie mayo), quorn ham slices with salad etc :)

You could have rice with the chilli?? That's syn free too :) And cottage cheese is free too as long as it's fat free :) You can save your syns, but it's recommended to eat your 15 a day especially whilst you're starting out - you'll find it hard to eat no syns! But you can save a few each day for a specific night, or you can have a flexi-syn day which is where you set yourself a limit of say 30-40 and stick to those syns for the day! I am doing that today and tomorrow as today I really needed some chocolate and knew I would go off plan if I didn't flexi-syn, and tomorrow we are having a family meal which is sure to be synful, but again - to stop from going completely off plan, I am setting myself a limit of 30 syns so I can enjoy myself whilst still controlling what I am eating :) x

Thanks ladies. I thought I could only have 1 healthy extra A and 1 healthy extra B. My A is always going to be milk in my coffee as I can't imagine a day without caffeine! So I do have only the B - I can have 2 healthy extra B's? This is bread and other carbs right? I do eat quorn, in fact I eat quite a lot of it but the problem will be how I cook it, I think. Low fat yoghurts aren't sins? I thought they were - I usually eat at least one fat free Activia a day - they're good for taking to work but I thought they were a sin.

What do you have to do to compensate for your flexi-sinning. That sounds like something I could do so I can go to the pub at the weekend as months of no drinking at all is going to be tough too and my OH won't like it much!

The support here is amazing, thank-you. I's a shame you can't actually get it at Slimming World!

You can only have one of each healthy extra if you're on Extra Easy. As you're a vegetarian, you'll only be doing green days (days without meat) which means that you can have two of each healthy extras, so double the dairy and double the fibre! :)

Fat free yoghurts are free, most people on here rely on muller lights, but as they're not veggie, I think Activia is your best bet - it might be worth searching on here for a thread to tell you which ones are free and which aren't :)

You don't have to do anything to compensate for flexi-synning, just try not to do it too often :) Like, it'd be pointless to flexi-syn everyday :)

That's great, I didn't know that. That's going to be a massive help! Thanks so much for helping me out today. I am shopping tomorrow - this will help as I have so little in the house apart from oranges. I am already sick of oranges!!

Im also doing it at home, i find it easier time wise, plus i pop a £5 in a spare purse in the junk drawer when i get weighed so i can treat myself to the hairdressers every 8wks!!!

I often make a Quorn chilli Hun it's really easy u just need to buy a jar or Passata, mixed beans salad (tinned), Quorn mince, peppers, mushrooms & then chilli and paprika powder! You can get a large jar of passata from H&B if you have one near you for 59p! I make extra for my lunch the next day or you could freeze it and use it when you need it? I also use the passata to make pasta sauce using similar ingredients but with garlic n herbs instead of chilli powder! Once you get your head round it you'll see there's loads you can have!

Good Luck Hun x

Also of a morning try and do scrambled or poached egg with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and red onion...it's very filling and all free! You could have 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (400g loaf) with this if u want? Then you've still got 2 more pieces to use later on if u want a sandwich or something?

W/W Desert Yogurts are free too so you feel like your having a pudding! Try adding strawberries n grapes for your superfree!

X

Tilly, do you know if the muller light orange with chocolate sprinkles are free or synned?

Cheers hun x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Excellent thanks, asda messed up online delivery as ordered the fruit ones but they didn't charge me, so all good! And yummy!!

My legs are a little achy, went out running and did my best run yet, 5 miles in 46mins. I really need to get faster tho as have a 10k in Dec and want to do it under 50mins!! Can but try hey ;-)

When I finish work, I will ... Start running every morning after dropping little one to school. We will have proper home cooked healthy meals every night as a family. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Slim4Xmas2012 said:
When I finish work, I will ... Start running every morning after dropping little one to school. We will have proper home cooked healthy meals every night as a family. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds great! Don't run every day to start tho, just 3 times a week!!

Hi all, didn't get the job I went for :( . Confidence has taken a bit of a knock, but I'll get over it. Once upon a time that would have been the cue for a bottle of wine and a curry to cheer myself up. I resisted and spent time planning food for my weekend camping instead. By the way, not too late to listen to a few SW friendly ideas for syn free coolbox/camping. Going to take loads of free pop in the hope I don't drink too much alcohol.

Welcome Lady macbeth (can't keep calling you that!) good luck with the plan and I agree with all the advice you've had please don't be hungry - that really is the ONE thing you don't have to worry about. It's miserable. Why don't you order a book (2012) off ebay - that's what I did when I wanted to update myself - suggested by the girls on here. The support here is AMAZING!:D

moorcroftmiss said:
Hi all, didn't get the job I went for :( . Confidence has taken a bit of a knock, but I'll get over it. Once upon a time that would have been the cue for a bottle of wine and a curry to cheer myself up.

Sorry to herr about the job, can you ask for feedback on your performance. You might find you didn't brilliantly but someone else had a little more experience. They might also be able to tell you what you did really well and where you need to improve so you have a better chance next time.

Well done on not going for the wine and curry.

Sent from my Android device using MiniMins

Morning ladies

had a really good day yesterday and had a freddo last night as my treat for losing weight it was so yum lol :D

I did a cardio work out dvd this morning i only managed 20 minutes i can already feel my legs hurting i am proud of my self for doing it though!

Its mine and the OH date night tomorrow :candledinner: normally we would get a take away but were not going to! i think i am going to make SW chicken fried rice!! and have a couple glasses of wine!

have a good day xxxx

Back