DOING SW FROM HOME???

SammieAnn87 said:
Morning ladies

had a really good day yesterday and had a freddo last night as my treat for losing weight it was so yum lol :D

I did a cardio work out dvd this morning i only managed 20 minutes i can already feel my legs hurting i am proud of my self for doing it though!

Its mine and the OH date night tomorrow :candledinner: normally we would get a take away but were not going to! i think i am going to make SW chicken fried rice!! and have a couple glasses of wine!

have a good day xxxx

Sounds lovely! Well done on your early morning workout! I'm off swimming once the kids are dropped off with childminder. Might try for an hour today.

Have a lovely date night, enjoy your wine!! ;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Sounds lovely! Well done on your early morning workout! I'm off swimming once the kids are dropped off with childminder. Might try for an hour today.

Have a lovely date night, enjoy your wine!! ;-)

cheers luv we will its tomorrow i always get excited much more than the OH anyway!!
i love going swimming i wanna start going swimming on my own again! i normally just go on ladies night which i will prob do to start with again untill i feel more confident!
xxxx

To my SW mentors!! This is what I've eaten so far today

Brekkie - 2 eggs scrambled with some spring onion and a small can of beans. This was truly vile and I need to get to grips with breakfast better but I think that was all free.

Lunch - 2 slices wholemeal bread spread with philadelphia extra light and loads of cucumber. I think that's a healthy extra B and some sins for the philly
Then a bowl of berries and grapes with fat free fromage frais - hoping these are all freebies too.

Am I doing it right?? :D

Yay!! Thanks Jezz - yes, no lighthead today!! Do you have any suggestions for breakfast? I'm a veggie and I don't think I can face cereals. I like the sound of magic porridge.

Well done Lady Macbeth (I agree, weird calling you that haha!) that's all looking good for this morning :) Why not have poached egg on toast for breakfast? Or is it that you want to keep one of your healthy extra Bs for later in the day??

Thank-you my lovelies. I've been shopping this morning and have loads of fruit, fromage frais, forgot the yoghurt (doh!!), veggies and salad. Can I sill drink sugar free squash? If I have poached egg on toast, is there something FREE that I can spread on the toast?

Yup, any no added sugar or diet drinks are free :) Hmm, there's not really anything free you could spread on toast other than quark if you like that?? I find it a bit too bitter on it's own... Maybe some fat free cottage cheese??

I know you can have 6 of the extra light cheese triangles as a HexA, not sure about the spread though...

So far so good - I shall be slipping down drains next week!! ;)

Thanks so much for all your help - you've kept me going when I was going to throw in the towel.

That's what we're here for! Glad you're sticking with it :) Just say if you need any more help :)

Oh well, I did well up until today!

Stupidly I weigh myself every morning and yesterday was a bit disappointed to not have lost any and then today I've gained nearly a pound! I'd only lost 2 since sun and now i'm back to 1, i've been beating myself up stupidly and rushed around leaving the house unprepared and found myself starving around 11am and eat a jam doughnut! I don't even really like them that much!

I'm back home after a lovely morning with Alfie, he's been bought his 1st pair of Clarks and we had our picture taken, so adorable.

I'm ready for the treadmill tonight, who knows, perhaps the doughnut may make me go faster!!!!

x-x-x

Lady Macbeth you can have s bit of butter spread lightly if you want? It's not loads of syns and youll enjoy it better than dry! I always have a bit of butter on my toast and I still seem to be losing!
Just do a food diary to keep track of your syns each day!

X

Had a terrible afternoon started preparing lil legs dinner and started picking at things and now feel RUBBISH :( I no I have until thursday to turn it round until weigh in but jus a bit cross with my self for snacking When I have been doin so well since starting agin! I dnt wanna go off the tracks so jus guna get back too it tomorrow! I jus wanna rant and rant!! I think its bein bord that's made me pick and eat things I shouldn't today :( no one else t blame apart from me! Ant even had dinner yet n dnt wanna have any at min :( xxxx

Hi everyone:wavey: I have started SW again after putting on the weight I originally lost, but I am trying to do it from home this time to save money. So I would like to join you all!

SammieAnn87 said:
Had a terrible afternoon started preparing lil legs dinner and started picking at things and now feel RUBBISH :( I no I have until thursday to turn it round until weigh in but jus a bit cross with my self for snacking When I have been doin so well since starting agin! I dnt wanna go off the tracks so jus guna get back too it tomorrow! I jus wanna rant and rant!! I think its bein bord that's made me pick and eat things I shouldn't today :( no one else t blame apart from me! Ant even had dinner yet n dnt wanna have any at min :( xxxx

Oh hun, try not to dwell on it, is done now. Everyone does the same at some point. I've lost an amazing amount of weight (for me!) and still sometimes have a blow out, and normally when bored! It's almost like my body needs really bad snacks and sugar every once in a while. I just go with it, eat what I fancy for one day and it normally makes me feel so pants, I don't do it again! Just write the day off and start afresh today. You'll be ok, rant away my lovely ;-)

Morning all and a warm welcome to craftlady. We are all proof that sw can be done from home, lovely to save that money! You know what to do and we're all here to support you. Good luck! :)

Well done for keeping on track too (smartie!). I had 14.5 syns yesterday and thought eek that's too high but all in limits so yay to me!

Am feeling quite nervous about the 10k I've entered, got a plan now so fingers crossed it'll be ok. I need something to focus on right now! And will hopefully get me to target by Christmas, half way there now!

I've going to an award ceremony in a few weeks. The respite unit I work on has been nominated, not quite the Oscars but quite well known in the care in community industry. Anyhow, I need a really posh frock! Hopefully 2.5stone lighter shopping will be fun and not depressing, we'll see ;-)

Back