DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks Jen!

I do feel better this morning jus thinking of making some poached eggs on toast for brekkie! last night I felt horrid for eating rubbish so dnt plan on doing it again in a hurry :)

Yes weldone on the weight lose, how much in total have u lost?
Xxxxx

2.5 stone now :)) I still can't quite believe it. I just joked about loosing 5 stone back in Feb but maybe it's achievable!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

silverviktor said:
WOW well done you! xx

Thank you! When I have weeks of small losses I get down but I just have to remind myself of the bigger picture!! :)

Well Done Jen!!
& Welcome to all Newbies!!

I've been really good so far this week so fingers crossed another loss this week!

Good Luck all xx

WOW Jen! 2.5 stone that's amazing weldone! I hope I will b there soon enough!

I have set myself a target my first is ti have lost half a stone by the 14th September (we go away for the weekend to primrose valley) so I have lost 3lb so 4lb to go so hopefully do that and more?
I dint wanna set an unrealistic target so this is achieveable!
When I have reached this target I will set another one!

I am ssoooo cold today the weather is awful me n lil legs are jus guna have a play day :)
Have a good saturday ladies

Xxx

Thanks girls ;-)

I didn't ever believe I'd loose any, just aimed for 7lbs targets, seems much more manageable that way!

You can do it hun, we all can! 4lbs by 14th sept is definitely achievable. Just to clarify, who is lil legs?!!

Hubby just ordered me a size 14 dress, a dark purple, knee length lacy number - we'll see if it fits!

Thank you! When I have weeks of small losses I get down but I just have to remind myself of the bigger picture!! :)

Thats my problem. In the past when Ive tried to lose weight, when it doesnt happen every week I get disheartened and give up. I have to not look at the bigger picture too. Im thinking ahead this time and about my health rather than being a certain size.
x

Hiya ladies! Been lots going on i see!!!

Our friend sorted us this lush apartment in Phuket so I have wifi until tomorrow so been catching up as we're having a quiet night as all the bars here are closed today as there's an election. Went to this lush Japanese all u can eat place tonight was £6 and the sushi and sashimi was amazing! Dim sum and loads of meat, fish and veg they just cook for u if want. And table top BBQ's. Awesome! Had Thai noodle seafood soul earlier too. I'm so burnt was in the pool here and didn't realise I was burning! And I got to Skype my boys today too :)

Went to patong last night, oh my that was an eye opener, horrible, loads of seedy things, and old men with young Thai girls, yuck!!

Off to koh phi phi tomorrow it's going to be so nice, hammocks and beaches! Been pretty good food wise apart from the breakies at this amazing hotel we were at in Bangkok. Fingers crossed I don't gain too much.

Well done to all the losses, and hello new people

Xxxxxx

Aw Charl, glad you got to speak to your boys today :)

Sounds like you're having an amazing time! I can't tell you how jealous I am of the all you can eat Japanese for £6! That's my kind of dream food :p My cousins went to Thailand recently to visit my uncle, and they too said about the seedy things that went on in some places haha, the sights they told me of!! Glad you are having a good time though, and I hope your good times continue!! Enjoy yourself as much as possible and don't worry too much about weight or anything :) xx

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing alright. So far so good for me.. I'm going my boyfriends folks for tea tomorrow night. I thinkg it'll be a roast so I should be ok. However, and this is a big however... His mum always serves up cheesecake for dessert. I've not mentioned I'm dieting/ following a healthy plan as she stresses me out by mentioning it every two minutes. I did a 16 mile bike ride today and map my ride says it was 1950 cals burnt!! (very steep climb) so hopefully that should cover anything. I'll have no syns before I go. :eek:s

Hey charl, so nice to hear from you! Food sounds amazing, don't worry about diet at all just have an amazing time!! Bet it was lush speaking to your boys :)

My friend lent me her posh dress, size 14 from coast and fits amazingly, I can't believe it! I've never ever fitted into coast clothes, so excited!!

Off to work now :-( have a good day everyone!

x x

Would somebody be able to help me with a few questions please?

Magic Porridge - I know this is meant to be 35g of oats. My scales are badly inaccurate - does anyone know what that looks like in level tablespoons.

I like to sprout beans like chickpeas, mung beans, aduki beans - are these still freebies when they're sprouted.

Also - as a veggie, I can only do green or over-easy. on Green I'm allowed 2 healthy extra A's and B's and on easy only 1. Is there another difference that I'm missing?

Smartie don't worry too much about the cheesecake, just try to stick to plan as much as possible around it :) 16 mile bike ride is wayyyyy impressive! Seriously well done with that :)

Aw Jen! Bet you're going to look great, I'm glad you've found something nice to wear :)

Lady Macbeth, I'm not sure of the magic porridge, or the sprouted beans, but as for the different days, the only difference with Extra Easy and green is that on EE you can eat meat as well as carbs, but you have to have a 1/3 superfree... That's why I suggested you to have only green days as you get the two of each healthy extras and you wouldn't get any other benefits of being on EE as you're not a meat eater :)

Right so I've gone a tiny bit off plan this weekend but I'm still within my syn allowance for the week so should be ok!
Me and the Boyf went to Pizza Hut then the pics last night really enjoyed it! I was craving pizza from yesterday morning so knew I needed to have some or id go awol! So I only had a few slices with loads if salad! And no munchies in the pics!
Then today I've been working on a bar so had to eat as and when but didn't go over the top and actually think I haven't ate as much today as I should have but nevermind!

Hope everyone's having a nice Bank Holiday! I might go into town tomorrow as it's The Matthew Street Festival so loads going on! It all depends on the weather really!

X

Oh ladies the worst thing happened yesterday!!!

Went to weigh in for my 1st week on plan and my scales have only gone and packed in!!!!!

I was gutted! Needless to say my brain went into non-diet mose and enjoyed a pasty and a cherry bakewell during a nice walk up the park, Grrrrrr, stupid head and how it works!!!!

Anyway, mum has LO for 3 hours today so I shall be cooking a SW roast as well as doing as much housework as possible! I need to do my 30mins of running too but i'm still deflated about not knowing if I'd of lost any!!!

So i've decided to change my weigh in day to tues or wed's (depending if I get chance) and I will go weigh at Boots whilst I go look for some scales!!!! I tried to change the batteries but that didn't work, i'm bloody gutted too, they did do BMI and Body Fat etc, and are less than 1 year old. I'm not ready to give up on them just yet the screen is fully working, just doesn't feel right when I stand on them, perhaps somethings got wedged in there?? hubby shall have to have to have a look at them!!!

Yay 3.5 lbs lost, very pleased with that result. I've tried really hard and seen the results. This not having much money is having a silver lining after all. Hubby has worked all weekend and is shattered, he weighed this morning and has lost 11lbs in 3.5 weeks and wasn't even trying. Why to men seem to find it so much easier.

Sent from my Android device using MiniMins

Hi all I am back from a 2 weeks all inclusive holiday. I have put about 5 lbs on but TBH I'm quite glad it's only that much. I am going shopping today and starting as from tomorrow. I will join you ladies on here in the hope that I can do it alone. ( I have all the books) I want to be at goal by Christmas :)

Magic porridge here you go ( I will make this again as it's so fast and filling if you add a sliced banana in the morning )

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/112681-magic-porridge.html

Back