DOING SW FROM HOME???

Jenny809 said:
Hey charl, so nice to hear from you! Food sounds amazing, don't worry about diet at all just have an amazing time!! Bet it was lush speaking to your boys :)

My friend lent me her posh dress, size 14 from coast and fits amazingly, I can't believe it! I've never ever fitted into coast clothes, so excited!!

Off to work now :-( have a good day everyone!

x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well done on getting into a size 14. I love coast dressed, I've got one in my wardrobe which I got before I had kids, problem is I can get it across my boobs now. I'm hoping I'll be able to get into it again for NYE for our friends wedding so I don't have to buy a new one. 4 months to get there.

Sent from my Android device using MiniMins

Lucylu79 said:
Oh ladies the worst thing happened yesterday!!!

Went to weigh in for my 1st week on plan and my scales have only gone and packed in!!!!!

I was gutted! Needless to say my brain went into non-diet mose and enjoyed a pasty and a cherry bakewell during a nice walk up the park, Grrrrrr, stupid head and how it works!!!!

Anyway, mum has LO for 3 hours today so I shall be cooking a SW roast as well as doing as much housework as possible! I need to do my 30mins of running too but i'm still deflated about not knowing if I'd of lost any!!!

So i've decided to change my weigh in day to tues or wed's (depending if I get chance) and I will go weigh at Boots whilst I go look for some scales!!!! I tried to change the batteries but that didn't work, i'm bloody gutted too, they did do BMI and Body Fat etc, and are less than 1 year old.
Nightmare hope you manage to get them sorted. If they are less than a year old i'd take them back and say not fit for purpose. They should definately last longer than that, they probably weren't cheap either. Good luck

Sent from my Android device using MiniMins

I'm doing it alone because being weighed messes with my mind, I'll be doing SW for a long time as I have a lot to loose, so thrilled to join you on your last steps

im in the exact same boat - i've about 5 stone to lose and just getting started! how about u?

Oh dear about the scales! Bloody annoying :\ But I agree with welshlassie, as they're less than a year old it's worth taking them back to where you got them to see what they can do about it!! Reminds me I should probably go do my WI now... Eugh, can't be bothered! I've accepted the fact that I'm too rubbish at dieting lately to lose anything, but am happy that I am maintaining at just below 12 stone :)

Having another nandos today... What happened to that thing called willpower?! Going to thoroughly enjoy it though, and will stay on SW all day as Nandos fits in with it :) x

Well Done Welshlassie! Fab loss! Keep up the good work!
X

sorry i;ve not posted in so long but the summer hols of the djing keeps one busy. Down to 13.3 now and i feel fantastic. Also been keeping an eye on my inch losses since the beginning of the year and hot dam when you see it written down makes me happy hahahah. Got another another 3stone 9lbs to get rid of and my intention is to have it gone by the end of this year beginning of the next :)

sorry i;ve not posted in so long but the summer hols of the djing keeps one busy. Down to 13.3 now and i feel fantastic. Also been keeping an eye on my inch losses since the beginning of the year and hot dam when you see it written down makes me happy hahahah. Got another another 3stone 9lbs to get rid of and my intention is to have it gone by the end of this year beginning of the next :)

good luck hun! :)

Good morning everyone!

Busy busy weekend, I'd like to say it was having fun but nope, worked all 4 days so pretty pants! I've also not worked 4 days in a row for over 4 years so am shattered, ha!

Not too bad a weekend, diet wise. I did have a small cheesecake and some cider sun but that's it so not too drastic. Haven't been out running since thurs tho so need a big one tonight, behind on my training for 10k already!!

Hope you're all ok, well done on losses! :)

Hi everybody! Hope you're all doing okay and having a fabulous slimming world day!
I'm Anna, and have been on Slimming World since September 2010 and have been on this forum since around then, this year has been very eventful for me and I have struggled to stay on plan. I left my group about 2 months ago, and this past week have decided to get back on plan and do it from home, so fingers crossed I can do it!! I'm super motivated at the moment, I go back to work next week after the 6 weeks holiday as I'm a teaching assistant, so that will be the test when I'm back at work - but I have all my meal plans nearly ready and I'm off shopping on Saturday to get prepared woohoo!!
Just thought I'd say HI! & a massive well done to everybody! :D

Hi everybody! Hope you're all doing okay and having a fabulous slimming world day!
I'm Anna, and have been on Slimming World since September 2010 and have been on this forum since around then, this year has been very eventful for me and I have struggled to stay on plan. I left my group about 2 months ago, and this past week have decided to get back on plan and do it from home, so fingers crossed I can do it!! I'm super motivated at the moment, I go back to work next week after the 6 weeks holiday as I'm a teaching assistant, so that will be the test when I'm back at work - but I have all my meal plans nearly ready and I'm off shopping on Saturday to get prepared woohoo!!
Just thought I'd say HI! & a massive well done to everybody! :D
Hi Anna, looks like you will be providing us with some inspiration!

Well ladies, I survived the camping weekend and managed to maintain my weight - no loss this week but none on either. Considering the ammount of 'Old Rosie' cider I drank on Sunday night that is a small miracle!:party0016: Had a fabulous time though and made some lovely new friends. Just trying to meal plan this week - I do better if I plan properly. A friend at work has just given me a pile of back issues of SW magazine so I'm hoping for some insiration from them.

Hi Anna, welcome!

Glad the camping went well and a sts is fantastic after hols, especially involving camping!

Having a random green day, never have them but in the need for pasta and a bit of cheese!

Well day one has gone great for me today. I even took some skimmed milk into work for my coffee and I have managed to stay on plan so far. Syns wise I have had a pack of french fries ( from multi pack ) I think they are 4.5 and also a kit kat about 5.5.
I will have to check my old syn directory ( this is the disadvantage of not being able to check them online)

Do you all do extra easy ? I tend to stick to that then have red or green when I want extra bread.

Crazyfool said:
Well day one has gone great for me today. I even took some skimmed milk into work for my coffee and I have managed to stay on plan so far. Syns wise I have had a pack of french fries ( from multi pack ) I think they are 4.5 and also a kit kat about 5.5.
I will have to check my old syn directory ( this is the disadvantage of not being able to check them online)

Do you all do extra easy ? I tend to stick to that then have red or green when I want extra bread.

Well done! Your syn values are correct too, so 5 left!

I mainly do red days as like the 2 hexb's and don't mind missing carbs. Has worked well for me so far!

Thanks Jenny I thought it was roughly right. I try to stick to ten or that's what my consultant used to advise me ( when I went to classes )
I like red days too infact I like all the plans I like how you can swap about.

Evening Ladies, worked out of the office today so no chance of weighing at Boots, hoping to go tomorrow during lunch.

I have however managed 30 mins running again tonight so thats spurred me on for starting again tomorrow!!!!

Back