DOING SW FROM HOME???

Spin me I tried your facebook link but it's telling me it's not working:confused:

If anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free to click on my link, if I'm on my phone for some reason I can't post to minimins but I can on facebook so hopefully we can keep each other motivated there too...

Thanks UltraBlueDress, I sent you a friend request on fb.

Well I was up early and out this morning taking my sister to a carboot sale, ended up getting a few nice bits & pieces for her baby that is due in Dec and some for my best mate who is also due in Dec.
And this afternoon I am being punished and have to endure my inlaws..... sorry I know I sound awful but it really is a form of torture plus she'll either cook which is not a good thing or we'll have to have chip shop which isn't good for me either, so its a lose lose situation.

Nevermind I will endure it with a smile and think of home!

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely saturday sunshine!

Thanks UltraBlueDress, I sent you a friend request on fb.

Well I was up early and out this morning taking my sister to a carboot sale, ended up getting a few nice bits & pieces for her baby that is due in Dec and some for my best mate who is also due in Dec.
And this afternoon I am being punished and have to endure my inlaws..... sorry I know I sound awful but it really is a form of torture plus she'll either cook which is not a good thing or we'll have to have chip shop which isn't good for me either, so its a lose lose situation.

Nevermind I will endure it with a smile and think of home!

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely saturday sunshine!

I do have twitter too when I get around to adding it here

Just did WI and I could cry... lost 3lb since Monday despite the wine fisasco:eek:
I know it can all change between now and next Saturday with changing my WI day to today, but I really did want to loose something this week..... Defo going to help with the way I'm feeling today

Going to overhaul my eating now I know I eat too much last thing at night so going to try and get my syns done earlier in the day ;)

Right off to make lunch and find out what the Kerrang radio thingy is that is on in town today....

I going to forget that I heard anything regarding Kerrang & Birmingham or hubby will be in a right mood that he cant go! lol

Well done on the 3 lbs!

Spin me I tried your facebook link but it's telling me it's not working:confused:

If anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free to click on my link, if I'm on my phone for some reason I can't post to minimins but I can on facebook so hopefully we can keep each other motivated there too...

I've added you hun x

One of the annoying things about doing SW from home is not having the syn database easily available. It was so hot out today and my bf wanted to go to Starbucks so I got a Mango and Passion Fruit Frappachino thinking it would be low syn and I have just come home to find out its 9.5 syns!! Next time its water for me.

I going to forget that I heard anything regarding Kerrang & Birmingham or hubby will be in a right mood that he cant go! lol

Well done on the 3 lbs!

Didn't see much of it with the kids in tow... the lure of the Entertainer was too much for them... I'm guessing you're birmingham based then

One of the annoying things about doing SW from home is not having the syn database easily available. It was so hot out today and my bf wanted to go to Starbucks so I got a Mango and Passion Fruit Frappachino thinking it would be low syn and I have just come home to find out its 9.5 syns!! Next time its water for me.

I don't think there is much thats SW friendly in places like Starbucks... I usually drink just black coffe when I'm out or I'll have a black chai, I'm not sure of the serving size but you could probably have a milky chai using your hex or something.

i've done the same when i bought a prepacked BLT. thought - about 8 syns. TWENTY-FRICKIN-SEVEN!

Yeah I'm in wednesbury, think of Ikea

Didn't see much of it with the kids in tow... the lure of the Entertainer was too much for them... I'm guessing you're birmingham based then

Bit of a blip yesterday... Back on it today though! Feel like a bit of an idiot, but combined hangover AND heartbreak requires a bit of comfort food :p Nevermind, I am putting it behind me - it doesn't matter. x

Jeveux, I am sure I read somewhere that you can use the bread from a readymade sandwich as heb and deduct those syns from the total?

Woo hoo, wi this morning, down 5.2 pounds since last Friday (started slimming world), I did wi Sunday when I started on minimins so my stats are -2.8 (last sunday) and -2.4 (today) so far!

Back in my bed after getting up early, TOTM and nothing on the agenda today so I can induldge myself with a bit of duvet therapy!

Must put up one of those tickers....have to set some mini goals as well.

Have a great day everyone!

Well done VeggieZara! Thats a fab loss, enjoy your duvet day!

I agree, great loss :) also, I heard too, about the taking off 6 syns for the bread as a HexB on ready made sandwiches if you want :) x

Thanks spinme and laura! Tried to update my signature, did the ticker thing and everything, but I can only have 350 characters? Does that mean the ticker took up too much space? Will try again later!

Made signature shorter, just have Halloween goal ticker now.....

Last edited:
Laura huge hugs chick I hope you are okay ? Sounds like you deserved a day off plan :hug99:

veggieZara well done that's fantastic :D

Well I have been good but had slightly more syns than I should of yesterday. I will pull it back over the next few days to balance everything out. I'm going to make a roast chicken dinner at tea time. I haven't tried anything new yet but I will be making lasagne and a few of Pete's recipes this week.

Aw thanks Lisa, yeah it was horrible... Just way too much drama in my life right now, and I'm a bit of an idiot when I get drunk. Vowing to really keep an eye on what I drink in future, no more tequila ever again! Trying so hard to stick to plan today that I've given myself a flexi-syn day of 45... I know it's not ideal, but I'd rather over-syn and watch what I'm eating than lose control completely again... x

Laura94B said:
Bit of a blip yesterday... Back on it today though! Feel like a bit of an idiot, but combined hangover AND heartbreak requires a bit of comfort food :p Nevermind, I am putting it behind me - it doesn't matter. x

:-( heartbreak is horrible.
I know it all too well. Got my heart ripped out and stomped on march 3rd this year when I discovered my now ex bf had been cheating since late January with a work colleague. We'd only just moved to lincs the week before xmas, 100 miles away from my friends and family.

I'm now back home and almost 3 stone lighter and a lot happier.

I still believe things happen for a reason.

Hope you're okay x

Wow, sounds like you're in a lot better place :)

I was quite inspired by a woman on wordpress which is where I write my blog, who has a blog called onethousandsingledays - she decided, after a bad break up - to dedicate one thousand of the possible 20odd thousand she could have left solely to herself - she won't flirt, kiss, date, sleep with any men until those one thousand days are up. I admire her for doing it, and I wish I could do the same. I think I will use the principles of 'being single is good as it allows you to work on improving yourself, you don't need a man, it is possible to stay single' etc. It's just so hard to find a guy who wants to settle down and get married, have children etc, especially when I'm still only 18 - I hate feeling so much older than I am. xx

Back