DOING SW FROM HOME???

No woman NEEDS a man. Society makes us feel like we should feel like we need one. If that makes sense.

Ive been single since... Had a few dates with two guys. Nothing has come of them though.

I'm 25 and feel 35 sometimes.... I have a 17month old daughter, I dont get any time as just hayley, I'm mummy 24/7.

Appreciate your life as it is at the moment and surround yourself with people who care.
Settling down and having a family is not what it's cracked up to be.

The right guy will sweep you off your feet when you least expect it :-D
( thats what i tell myself anyway)

Well Done Hayley for moving on with your life and losing the weight!
Life always throws something at us when we least expect it but we've just got to make the best of a bad situation...it'll only make us stronger!
It's approaching the 1st anniversary of my nan's death and I'm dreading it but I'm trying to be positive and remember her for all the good times we had. It's so sad coz she was only young and such an inspirational woman.
X

Laura and Hayley Big hugs, of course the right guy is out there you just have to wait to trip over him.. and Hayley you're right thing do happen for a reason, well it's what I believe too, just hard to see the reason sometimes...

Tilly big hugs, remember your Nan for the wonderful person she was... think of her, shed a little tear, then think of everyting you learnt from her and the good times you had with her....

My Marathon great loss Hi yummie mummie

Well I decided to do slimfast for a couple of weeks but I'll still be using the SW principles I've learnt like proper snacks instead of chocolate and crisps... I have a couple of busy weeks coming up and I know I'll be lazy at eating etc plus I want a couple of weeks off of planning every meal, hopefully it'll shake my body up a little too, but I'll still be popping in here everyday... so you don't get rid of me that easily

Hope everyone is having a stressfree evening

Thanks spinme and laura! Tried to update my signature, did the ticker thing and everything, but I can only have 350 characters? Does that mean the ticker took up too much space? Will try again later!

Made signature shorter, just have Halloween goal ticker now.....

Veggie the more you post the more characters you can have in your signature...

ultrabluedress said:
Laura and Hayley Big hugs, of course the right guy is out there you just have to wait to trip over him.. and Hayley you're right thing do happen for a reason, well it's what I believe too, just hard to see the reason sometimes...

Tilly big hugs, remember your Nan for the wonderful person she was... think of her, shed a little tear, then think of everyting you learnt from her and the good times you had with her....

My Marathon great loss Hi yummie mummie

Well I decided to do slimfast for a couple of weeks but I'll still be using the SW principles I've learnt like proper snacks instead of chocolate and crisps... I have a couple of busy weeks coming up and I know I'll be lazy at eating etc plus I want a couple of weeks off of planning every meal, hopefully it'll shake my body up a little too, but I'll still be popping in here everyday... so you don't get rid of me that easily

Hope everyone is having a stressfree evening

Hi :)

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Veggie the more you post the more characters you can have in your signature...
Oh, I didn't know that either. Still getting my head round how all this works.
I've finally had a really good on track weekend, I even went for a long bike ride with my 7 year old daughter, SW friendly picnic included. Don't know what's come over me - it's not like me at all! As a result I have actually lost weight over the weekend and that is practically unheard of.

Can I add my two pennorth into the 'better off single' discussion?
I was married for 8 years and then went through a very traumatic separation and divorce spanning nearly 2 years from the end of 2006 till spring 2008. It was horiffic and I very nearly gave in and had him back (I was the one who left). 4 years on I am in such a different place emotionally; I am very happy, very much single, and would not choose to have it any other way right now. Yes it is hard work as a lone parent, but I am truly free to be myself. I won't let anyone come along and mess with my head ever again. I understand entirely the lady who has decided the 1000 day thing, it is very liberating deciding not to seek another relationship. If Mr. Perfect (or even Mr. Better-than-average) dropped into my lap I would not be silly enough to push him away, but my life is free from that pressure to 'find' someone.

Morning all! Not been on all weekend so a few posts to read through as normal, hee!

Had a off sw day sun as had a special meal sat night. Was interesting cos we made a chicken tikka masala, was lush, but I had rice and naan bread and half way through was in quite a lot of pain. I don't eat many carbs at all so think the rice was a shock to my system, not good! It's amazing what your body gets used to. It was ok, I managed lots of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!!! Think I've put a few lbs on but I know it'll come off so all good!

Have gone through my wardrobe and have a massive pile of clothes I can't wear anymore. I normally charity them but gonna put them on eBay cos I need cash to buy more clothes! Let me know if anyone needs 16-18 clothes! Some hardly worn at all.

Oliver's back at preschool today, he soooo needs it, been a long summer!

Hope everyone is well :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I did that one time with having a naan, Jen! I went off plan for a charity Indian meal with my dad's church and was fine until I got to the naan... Then it was very painful!! For me I think it was the white bread as I almost never eat that anymore. You must feel great to have the big pile of clothes you're too slim to wear now!! I did a similar thing lately, and it's a big relief to have a big sort out.

I'm feeling bloated and absolutely horrible. I stuck to my flexi-syns yesterday, but I think I allowed myself way too much as I just feel ridiculous and in so much pain today. Have downloaded the C25K podcasts, and am currently sitting here in exercise wear, just not sure if I'll be brave enough to head outside where it's all wet and miserable and actually do it... xx

Wow, I love little inspiration stories like that :) Makes me much more likely to do it myself! I just make too many excuses like it'll hurt, I'll look stupid, the muscle that wasted away when I broke my leg won't let me do it etc etc... I think I just need to get up and do it. I hope I catch the running bug, it's a brill thing to get addicted to!

Laura94B said:
Wow, I love little inspiration stories like that :) Makes me much more likely to do it myself! I just make too many excuses like it'll hurt, I'll look stupid, the muscle that wasted away when I broke my leg won't let me do it etc etc... I think I just need to get up and do it. I hope I catch the running bug, it's a brill thing to get addicted to!

Go, go, go, go! Get out there hun! Just walk to the end of your road and run back and if that feels ok, repeat it (unless of course, your road is a mile long!). Even a short distance is good or a brisk walk. Don't worry about other people, just go for it! X x x x

Laura I was the same when I was doing it earlier in the year the first couple of times I just went to the local playing field where no one can see me.... then I realised if I was running along the road people were only going to be seeing me for a few seconds as they drove past, at least I was out doing exercise and not stuck in the house etc so tough if they did think I was stupid etc etc that was their problem not mine..

Was going to try and start the 30day shred again but I've pulled something in my arm again I think, it was painful last week ebbed off over the weekend and then I felt something go in it again yesterday as I lifted some shopping...

Hope you had a nice weekend Jen and like Laura said it was probably the naan bread, we don't do white bread very often nowadays anyway..

Oh well day to of slimfast underway, I'm so hoping it will make a difference and at least shift the holiday weight gain... must admit it's nice not having to think about all my meals.. ;)

Have a good day all

Hadn't thought of the white bread! Had my nimble for so long now. Not eating carbs this week as got my posh doo on friday so need to squeeze into my new frock, eek!

I did my own running plan but basically did walk 2 mins, run 1 x 5 and slowly increased it, it does work! :)

1lb off :-D
11st 9lb..... Sooo close to my 3stone loss.

Hi ladies,
Haven't written much but been checking up! Weldone on the weight loses everyone!
Had a busy weekend had a bbq yesterday which was nice lots of salad chicken n rice yum! I'm looking forward to going away this weekend and cnt wait for an ice cream xxx

I did that one time with having a naan, Jen! I went off plan for a charity Indian meal with my dad's church and was fine until I got to the naan... Then it was very painful!! For me I think it was the white bread as I almost never eat that anymore. You must feel great to have the big pile of clothes you're too slim to wear now!! I did a similar thing lately, and it's a big relief to have a big sort out.

I'm feeling bloated and absolutely horrible. I stuck to my flexi-syns yesterday, but I think I allowed myself way too much as I just feel ridiculous and in so much pain today. Have downloaded the C25K podcasts, and am currently sitting here in exercise wear, just not sure if I'll be brave enough to head outside where it's all wet and miserable and actually do it... xx
Laura, definitenly do the C25K podcasts. I started doing them in January and have progessed with my running so much I am running a half marathon on Sunday! This is from never running before at all.

Thats fantastic you girls are really inspiring me to get a program sorted out again...

Everyone should definitely start running, it's free and really helps shift the lbs! I actually believe my weight loss is 90% down to my running and not sw diet! I started when I was 15stone. You just need a good fitting sports bra and you're away! :)

Back