DOING SW FROM HOME???

Awww Jen you look lovely :) Pleased you had a good night, well you think you did even if you can't really remember! I have been super bad since friday, fish and chips, chinese buffet and made a panang curry last night which was def not SW friendly, I think I might just go back to what I did before the vlcd and SW in the week and CC at weekends, it worked well for me, as even though I've eaten badly SW wise, I've cal counted and never gone over 2000 on the bad days. We'll see, I'm going to WI tomorrow and see what the scales say then go from there. Going to have a good day today though, some nice tom yam soup and tofu fried rice. :) xx

Thanks girls, I did feel good which was lovely. I drank what I normally did so think my weight loss has turned me into a lightweight!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Having such a bad food weekend, picnic, puddings, cappuccino, cookies, crisps. Decided as I was feeling so horrid yesterday, just going to have the weekend off. I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a better weekend than mine! X x x

Ooh, we've been a bit quiet on here the past few days! Looks like we're all having a bit of a blip at the moment! Had been so proud of myself for being back on plan but went to a friend's 19th birthday party and fell prey to the amazing phillipino food there! Right back on plan today though and feeling good :)

Everyone is obviously out having a super fun weekend!

Boys bedtime soon, then a film I think. Soooooo tired!

Ahhhh, my son just knocked my phone out of my hand and the screen is smashed :-( gonna cost a fortune to fix! :-(((

Well I've had mixed weekend (same as quite a few others by the sounds of it). Drunk too much on Friday night and ended up eating cheese and biscuits. Hungover saturday so felt like just eating stodgy rubbish but I made SW friendly stodgy healthy stuff at least. Weighed in this morning again and still no weight change - it's like groundhog day in my bathroom! Decided to have a green week and see if that works. Made a fab free lentil stew kind of thing today - only problem is I couldn't make it again as I just chucked in loads of stuff that was lurking in the cupboard and fridge, it looked very brown and uninspiring but tasted devine!

Monday morning tomorrow so putting the weekend behind me and starting SW online. Finding my way around this forum and reading some great posts. Hope everyone has a good week. :)

Weighed again this morning as really didn't want to put another STS into the online weigh-in. I've lost a pound woo hoo :happy036: that means 7lbs now, my first half stone off....only another 4 and a half to go. Believe me it sounds better than 5 to go :)

moorcroftmiss said:
Weighed again this morning as really didn't want to put another STS into the online weigh-in. I've lost a pound woo hoo :happy036: that means 7lbs now, my first half stone off....only another 4 and a half to go. Believe me it sounds better than 5 to go :)

Well done hun, 7lbs is fantastic! Happy for you :)))

Woohoo! Well done :) feeling good today as I'm back on plan but quite ill as I have a stomach bug :p It can only help wih the losses though ;) got some frIends coming round for dinner and board games later so I'm looking forward to that :)

Not good Laura! But board games sound fun :)

I hopped on the scales this morning to see the damage from the weekend. Same as last thurs, so hopefully with exercise mon, tues and wed I may have a sts on thurs! Am sure it'll be a gain tho, the amount of naughty food I ate. Altho, I was really ill fri night and had a dodgy tum last night so may have got rid of it all! Sorry way tmi!!

Anyone got a Beaux Avenue near them? Hubby ordered me a nightie and bra Sun lunchtime online and it arrived 8.30am! Is such amazing stuff!! :)

Phone will cost £100 to fix so gonna have to make do until next year, sooooo annoyed, love my phone!

Hey everyone! Well done on the loss, feels brilliant to get your first milestone doesn't it. I'm not going to WI today, changing my WI day back to Fridays as I always go crazy at weekends so monday WI is not so good for me. Was super bad fri/sat, but sorted myself out yday and today so hopefully I'll get a loss Friday. Feel poorly still
:(

Rubbish about your phone jen! Laura pleased you're back in control. Oh Laura the Tom yum paste is good, I added extra chilli a little palm sugar and fish sauce and it was ace. Big prawns and straw mushrooms with coriander on top. Made some tofu rice with it and was a lush meal so def recommend getting the paste for a good soup, although id probably buy the paste from an Asian supermarket as I'm guessing a more authentic paste wouldn't need to add anything. There's photos on my diary if u want to see was super yum xx

Oh its pretty simple, serves 2. cook 120g thai jasmine rice. drain and leave to add later. just firm tofu (they didn't have firm at the asian supermarket just semi and it wasn't as nice bit too loose even though I pressed it all day!) half a block for 2 people, diced I fried it in 1tbsp oil (half hexB) with 5 spice, lemon, soy. until its browned, remove, put 2 whisked eggs into the pan and cook, remove and break up. Add to the pan peas, carrot, cabbage, ginger (i used galangal) garlic, and pak choi fry until cooked. add the rice to the pan and add 1tbsp oyster sauce (1.5syns) and 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil (half hexB) a little more soy and fry the rice with veg mix, add the tofu and egg back to the pan and give it a good mix and your good to go. Was lush! I'm firmly back to my carb addiction! haha, oh well! So much for the red days! xx

oops I forgot the spring onion.. add that (quite a bit of it) when you add the rest of the veg. Also I had it with really spicy soup so I didn't add any chilli as that was hot enough but if I had this on its own, I'd add chilli too. xx

All sounds lush, apart from the tofu! Not a tofu fan at all, just seems to taste like rubber.

I agree, would never do a wi day on a monday!! I'm gonna work my butt of this week so try and loose 2lbs. I'd be elated if I could! Hols next week, so will be a tricky week am sure :p

Charl, you back at uni now? x

Haha! I got into tofu a while ago as its awesome in Asian soups and I got quite obsessed with them. Good for green days. I feel v bloated today so def going to have a red day tomorrow.

I go back next Monday! And I've done no prep at all or reading so feeling a bit anxious about it now. Oh well! Xx

Yea, I never do green days as I love my real meat!!

Here I am saying I'm going for 2lbs this week and I've just eaten a toblerone cookie! What am I like, ah well, gone now :)

Bedtime reading this week then charl, you'll be ok! :)

Back