DOING SW FROM HOME???

moorcroftmiss said:
You have to go into 'my slimming world' (on the red bar) then into 'update my details' (on the orange bar) and scroll down to 'Restart my progress' and you can then reset it - again, do it on the day you want to be your weigh in day. But do it before you enter any weight loss as when you reset it it will take your most recent weight as the reset point. Hope that makes sense?

Thankyou i needed to know this too x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Morning ladies, how is everyone going? Not a brilliant week so far, not terrible but not good either. On plan yesterday but had a peice of cake at work :-( work is my downfall! I needed it tho. Had a run yesterday morning which was bad, just such a snails pace. Only managed 5 miles in an hour, better than none I suppose. Bit concerned with my shoulder tho, it's extremely painful. No idea why tho, is quite odd. Can't do my dvds tho cos lots of punching. Feeling fed up!

Ww sausages and butternut squash wedges for tea, that'll cheer me up! Carrots and brocolli were 39p on aldi today, have stocked up!

How is everyone today? Gonna watch bake off now, that won't make me think of food at all!!!

:)))

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Oh dear Jen - maybe go to the doctor to get it looked at? You've just reminded me about bake off! Off to watch it once I've got breakfast sorted :D

Does anyone know how many syns are in Iceland bubble and squeak? I've looked EVERYWHERE! And still can't find it :p Maybe someone who has access to the syns database thing could be amazing and help me out?? :D x

Laura94B said:
Oh dear Jen - maybe go to the doctor to get it looked at? You've just reminded me about bake off! Off to watch it once I've got breakfast sorted :D

Does anyone know how many syns are in Iceland bubble and squeak? I've looked EVERYWHERE! And still can't find it :p Maybe someone who has access to the syns database thing could be amazing and help me out?? :D x

I have no faith in doctors at all! They'll just tell me it's a strain, take ibuprofen, heat pad and rest it, so that is what I'm doing! I can diagnose and treat myself :)

No idea on syns for bubble and squeak hun. Tilly, we need you!

I love bake off, watching them chuck strudels about is hilarious!! x x

I like the word strudel! I'm feeling so crap today, can't shake this cold/virus thing at all seems to be gettin worse everyday not better! Also got the boys passports and photos certified and they wouldn't bloody accept it so having to do it all again! Argh! Just because my friend didnt write their middles names on the photo too! On a brighter note as I can't taste anything I'm not really hungry! Yay! Haha! Been back on plan properly since Sunday so fingers crossed WI on Friday will be kind. Xx

Laura94B said:

Bubble and squeak is 2 1\2 syns per 100g x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Ooooh thank you so much! Yay, much better than I expected :)

Aw Charl hope you feel better soon! And fingers crossed you can get the boys passports sorted :) xx

Just had a close call. Picked up Oliver from preschool, they had a bake sale. All cakes 50p, amazing looking ones, but I didn't have my purse with me so no cakes! Phew, Oliver was a bit sad tho! Just tucking into tuna salad :)

Charl, where are you going on hols?

Morning ladies, how is everyone going? Not a brilliant week so far, not terrible but not good either. On plan yesterday but had a peice of cake at work :-( work is my downfall! I needed it tho. Had a run yesterday morning which was bad, just such a snails pace. Only managed 5 miles in an hour, better than none I suppose. Bit concerned with my shoulder tho, it's extremely painful. No idea why tho, is quite odd. Can't do my dvds tho cos lots of punching. Feeling fed up!

Ww sausages and butternut squash wedges for tea, that'll cheer me up! Carrots and brocolli were 39p on aldi today, have stocked up!

How is everyone today? Gonna watch bake off now, that won't make me think of food at all!!!

:)))

Could be worth going to a physio if your shoulder keeps hurting Jenny. This happened to me when I first started running and it was a lot to do with my form.

Back on it today after my takeaway blip with a new sense of motivation. My foot is absolutely killing from the weekend, but I'm off to the physio tomorrow and fingers crossed I can be back at the gym this weekend. I've missed spinning loads since my half marathon training.

On the subject of half marathons I have just signed up for the Liverpool Half in March. Must be stupid after the way I feel after Sunday, but I've caught the bug :)

Trying diet coke chicken tonight, very apprehensive!

I think I'm doing success express this week (is that what it's called?!) which I think is where you have two thirds superfree compared to 1/3... Need a boost as I had a sneak peek and haven't lost anything. Well done Kingsbottom for getting back on it :) and diet coke chicken is yummmmyyy!! Enjoy it :D Having a green day otherwise I would so copy you and have that for dinner too :)

Off to make leek and potato soup after looking for a good recipe! I'm guessing it's just simple - going to soften an onion, add leeks, potatoes and fry off for a bit and add veg stock... That sound right to anyone who's made it?? xx

Can anyone find out the syns for Sainsbury BGTY coronation chicken deli filler pot thingy, I have searched the site and theres nothing coming up for it. grrr!

Ummm not sure really Jen, don't want to book anything until the boys passports come as we need to go oct half term, looks like Majorca is the cheapest place to fly to from Newcastle, so there I guess! Just hoping we can wangle some last minute holiday for cheap! Happy to go anywhere the weather will be nice then, apart from Turkey, I don't want to go there at all. oooo that makes me think, if anyone has any suggestions on how to find a super cheap holiday for a family of 4 that would be amazing! prices are waaay more than I'd like when I've been looking! xxx

ps.. laura, my mum always made lush leek soup, just soften leeks, add a little cauliflower, 1 potato or it goes a bit like wallpaper paste, and chicken stock. If you have any blue cheese in the house put a tiny bit in and it makes it amazing! xx

Don't think it's the running. I've been running since Feb so a bit odd to be now. Also shoulder started hurting mon and last time I went running before that was last thurs. Might be more to do with my extremely drunk night last fri!

Majorca is great for kids charl, but you're right everywhere is blimin pricey! I was looking a while ago for a cheap hols for 4 in Europe and was shocked at the prices. Flights and separate accommodation is often cheaper. Good luck looking!

Just had a ww fruit crumble biscuit, basically a jam tart. Well worth the 4.5syns, yummy!!

Gonna try some speed soup I think. I've got a couple of butternut squashes, what else shall I use? Quite fancy a spicy one I think.

Ah great thanks love! I think we're going to have to go for just 5 nights as that's gonna keep the flights down, £660 for us all still! Just going to get a cheap apartment and self cater, I'm sure we won't spend too much in 5 days. It's quite good as the retun flight is in the evening so really more like 6 full days as the going out one arrives at 11am too :) xx

Made it and it was lush! Fried the onion, added two potatoes and about half a bag of frozen leeks (that's all I had but they tasted nice and fresh) with 600ml veg stock and S+P... Simmered for 15 mins and it was done! Really nice - despite a few moans from my dad that it should have cream in it :p He's used to the leek and potato soup they did at his college in Oxford - though I must admit that soup was amazeballs.

So many holidays! All sounds like so much fun :) When I get a job I am going to make sure I save enough to go on at least one holiday a year. Especially when I have kids. Have never been abroad haha - though I can't blame my parents too much - 7 of us and all on a priest's salary :p xx

Laura94B said:
Made it and it was lush! Fried the onion, added two potatoes and about half a bag of frozen leeks (that's all I had but they tasted nice and fresh) with 600ml veg stock and S+P... Simmered for 15 mins and it was done! Really nice - despite a few moans from my dad that it should have cream in it :p He's used to the leek and potato soup they did at his college in Oxford - though I must admit that soup was amazeballs.

So many holidays! All sounds like so much fun :) When I get a job I am going to make sure I save enough to go on at least one holiday a year. Especially when I have kids. Have never been abroad haha - though I can't blame my parents too much - 7 of us and all on a priest's salary :p xx

7 of you, wow! Plenty of time to go abroad hun, England is lovely and lots to see and do :)

There's 7 of u!! Wow didn't know that! No wonder your house is always full of goodies with that many troops to feed! I haven't taken the boys away before and it's kinda how we made Thailand ok for them by promising them we'd go away at half term with them, so I'm going to feel pretty bad if it doesn't happen! Although it should be ok, even looked at uk holidays to center parc but they are ridiculous money and it's all self catering too! Actually cheaper to go abroad! Plus some more sun I hope. Ooo pleased your soup was nice, I'm getting worse by the hour! Eyes are all watery now too! Bf is cooking tonight tho which is nice, SW tikka masala so there goes my red day plans again but at least I don't have to cook :) xx

Charl, you don't sound good. Sorry you're feeling so pants. Lovely that bf is cooking tho, dieting is hard enough as it is, let alone being poorly. If it goes on, maybe a trip to the doc's. Big hugs, rest up, dose up x x

Aw Charl :( Kudos for bf looking after you while you are ill! Really hope you start to feel better soon!!

Yup, seven of us! Mum, dad, older brother, me, two younger sisters and a younger brother... Absolute mayhem round here constantly! And yeah, that is how I end up going off plan so often as most of them have the opposite weight problems and need to eat more so there's always fatty sweet things around :p I'm literally the only one that has weight issues from being too fat :p We all have stomach disorders of some sort, theirs make them lose weight/not absorb nutrients and mine makes me both constantly hungry and constantly nauseous! Such a weird, huge household :p xx

im doing slimming world by my self at home. im 17 almost 18 and i want to drop 2 sizes my birthday. i work saturdays for my dad and im using that money to pay for my food. sadly i cant aford classes but after going to one i honestly didnt like it seeing as the only one close to me was run by a man who was very miserable and it was hard to get to as i dont drive.

Back