DOING SW FROM HOME???

Of course :) it's 6 oz self-raising flour, 2.5 oz caster sugar (as well as enough sweetener to taste), 5 oz very low fat spread, 3 eggs and two drops vanilla essence all mixed with electric mixer and spooned into 16 cupcake cases. Baked in preheated oven at 200c for about 10-15 mins until brown on top. 4 syns each :)

Let me know how you get on! Xx

Hi
I am a newbie and I am also starting it at home, as I can't make nearest group date.
I am struggling to the weight that I gained when I stopped smoking 18 months ago, so here I am!
Ruby x

RubyBellini said:
Hi
I am a newbie and I am also starting it at home, as I can't make nearest group date.
I am struggling to the weight that I gained when I stopped smoking 18 months ago, so here I am!
Ruby x

Welcome! We're all lovely and helpful so ask anything you're unsure of. Have you got the books? Food diary's are really important, write down everything you eat. There are loads of fab recipes on here. Lots of us manage sw at home, I've never gone to a class and lost 2 stone on sw since June. Choose a weigh in day, take measurements too. Stock up on lots of food and plan your weeks meals, it really helps!

Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Am shattered today, my son was up several times in the night, scared of the dark, need a drink, need music on, then 7am temperature of 38! Been up since 3.30am, the joys of kids, it's the start of blimin winter bugs. He started back at preschool so that'll it! Supposed to be on a late shift today, work will go mad and it's unpaid :-(

So I rebelled and had a bowl of fruit n fibre without measuring it, then had 2 peices of toast (nimble)- slap my hand!! :$

Morning ladies, well I got a lovey surprise this morning at WI. I've lost 4lbs! And dropped neatly 1% body fat so just 1% more and I'm at good :) super happy! Xxx

Woohoo, well done charl, that's very impressive! How much weight is 1% body fat? Sounds like you're at maintaining stage, how exciting! Still got 2 stone to go :(

Well Done Charl!

Aww Jen hope the little ones ok!

Gunna get back on plan today! Think positive Natalie haha!!
going to see my friends new house today then me & the Boyf are off to see 2 houses ourselves later on...so exciting!

Have a good day all & Welcome & Good Luck to any newbies! X

I have no idea Jen, about 5/6lbs I would have guessed, I want to get to 12st exactly so still 1st4lbs to go. Bf is saying I'm getting obsessed with dieting now and should stop as he doesn't think I'll suit being smaller, but I just want to get to healthy BMI and 'good' body fat then I'll stop. I don't really get how I've lost as my diet has been a mix of really good and bad but then again I know I'm eating a lot less, so same stuff but half the portions, so it must be more portion control than anything. Anyway im super happy! Feels like i'm nearly there!

How you feeling today tilly? Hope a bit better, and good luck with the house viewing :) so exciting! Jen hope you aren't too tired and you have an ok day and can just relax a bit. Welcome too new people too. Hello!!

Xx

Jenny809 said:
Am shattered today, my son was up several times in the night, scared of the dark, need a drink, need music on, then 7am temperature of 38! Been up since 3.30am, the joys of kids, it's the start of blimin winter bugs. He started back at preschool so that'll it! Supposed to be on a late shift today, work will go mad and it's unpaid :-(

So I rebelled and had a bowl of fruit n fibre without measuring it, then had 2 peices of toast (nimble)- slap my hand!! :$

My sons struggling with the same thing at the mo x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Welcome Ruby :)

Well done on your loss Charl, that's amazing!

Feeling absolutely shattered. Could just be because I've been looking after a 22month old all day, but I have a feeling it might be anaemia again... So annoying, my levels drop and rise all the time - though on the 'rises' they only just get above the normal level. TOTM again... 3 time in 5 weeks! TMI, sorry but getting slightly worried. Think I might go see the doctor on Monday.

Been really good with the diet today and yesterday, and I lost 2lb this week! Panicked when I stepped on the scale as it said I gained like 4, but realised the dial had been knocked so it wasn't dead on 0 when nothing was on it. Pleased with that after a week of struggling with staying on plan! Really want to get to goal so hopefully the thought of another loss next week will keep me going :) xx

Another newbie - well returner. :) I've lost 3.5 stone doing it at home and then exercise, but would like to lose a bit more, so am doing it in a more structured way ie Excel spreadsheet and planning.

I exercise a lot, which I didn't do for the first 3 stone, so don't know how that will affect any losses ........ watch this space!

Yeah Charl felt much better yesterday thanks!
The viewings only ended up being one as the estate agent showing us the 2nd house had a crash on the way! So obviously we couldn't go to that one! We liked the 1st one but it needs a bit of work doing to it but can see the potential and know we could do a lot to it etc so we'll see! Were going to see one that I've already seen tomorro so will see what happens! Exciting stuff!

I wasn't that bad yesterday really until me n the Boyf went to Tesco and we fancied a desert so I got 2 WW Toffee Cheesecakes for us (9 syns!) but wasn't that bothered as I hadn't really had many yesterday until I decided to look before at what the Asda Instant Chicken Noodles were at I was shocked as they were 9.5 syns?!?! Jeeze!

Ahh well I'm not drinking this weekend as I'm working tonight so that should save me some syns!

X

Hi Girlies!!!

Just popping in to say HI! Had an amazing few weeks, my brother got married and then we've just got back from Ireland for a week.

Pleased to see the scales haven't moved, I tried my hardest to not over eat, I eat so much slower on holiday and found that eat a lot less portion wise so balanced with all the alcohol and far too many Guiness' to count i'm really happy with the result!

Think however with the other result i.e No loss doing SW by myself that i've decided to find a group and join on tuesday. I think I need another go at getting to target hopefully quickly) and saty to a class for free.

I've enjoyed talking to you lovely ladies very much and who knows - I may be back!!!!

Hope to speak to you soon, perhaps in other threads.

Take care all and be good!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x

Hi, my name is Kelly, I'm new and gonna try doing SW from home. I haven't actually started yet, planning on going for it on Monday but have been food shopping today after reading everyone's food diaries' to get a few ideas. So fingers crossed

Congrats on the losses ladies!!
Another gorgeous day here, just made a massive stack of synfilled pancakes for the family and then made myself three lovely synfree pancakes. Great recipe and I feel so full! Served them with sliced banana and pure maple syrup (2syns for a tablespoon). Lovely low syn Sunday morning treat.
Weigh in on Tuesday, fingers crossed it all goes well!!!

Hi there <waves>
I would like to join you doing SW from home, I am 20 weeks pregnant and been trying to read up about what i need to do, bit confused about the HE situation with being pregnant as i cant see clear guidelines anywhere.
hoping to get on the scales later today and put some numbers on here - if only to shame me to loose some
cant wait to be a skinny minnie again !

Yay welcome newbies, its been a bit quiet on here lately!

Congratulations on the pregnancy! As far as healthy extras go, I think you get twice as much of the A but I'm not 100% sure... There are quite a few threads on here to do with sw and pregnancy so I would advise doing a search and asking someone in the same position :)

Back