DOING SW FROM HOME???

How do I upload an avatar thing at the side, ladies? I am over 20 posts now, but can't seem to figure it out quite yet. Thank you in advance :)

Hi Guys :wavey:

Can I come and join you please?

I have successfully completed my first week of Slimming World at home, and lost 5.5lbs :D.

Im joining the slimming world band wagon, and will actually use my cross trainer for something other than a clothes horse.

I've been lurking on this thread for a few weeks, and you all seem like great guys giving loads of support. So can I please come in and join the fun?

Well done on your loss.... thats the first loss of many and proves just how good SW is for you!!!!

Thank you all for your encouragement.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Morning all, how are we? My littlest had dodgy nappies all weekend, really sore bum too bless him. Now looks like I've got it :-( hate sickness bugs. At least that deals with what to eat......nothing!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Aw Jen :( hope you feel better soon! Sickness bugs really are horrible :/

My migraines are still going strong meaning I'm constantly exhausted, feeling sick and grouchy - I feel kind of bad for my family because I keep snapping at them but I literally can't help it, the pain makes me so touchy.

Food wise everything is good, I think! was hoping to join the gym today but now need to wait until Wednesday to get some more money in my account as I spent £20 on clearance sports wear last night! Sports direct has a huge sale at the moment, loads if good stuff! Xx

Did the doc give you something for your migraines? They are soooo nasty. I suffer with them since having my boys. I have to go to sleep when I get them, nothing else works. Is miserable!

Loving the sound of sports direct sale, you need to look the part when shaking your booty!! :p

Yeah I had one tablet at the beginning of this year which was a preventor but over 50% of people who take it suffer weight gain with it, which I did, so had to stop taking them. Then I got given paramax which is just paracetamol and anti sickness which did nothing. Got given a new one the other day which just shifted the pain to a really horrible ache at the back of my head/neck, so since that one didn't work I'm going to have to see a neurologist :( so painful and exhausting, just want them to go! Xx

Photo finally up! Thank you for your help :)
The photo is me, weighing around 13 stone. It's my inspiration to get back down to that size :)

I put on 3.5lbs this week :-( its my own fault baby's 1st birthday and 3 take aways. Back on the SW band wagon this week. Wish me luck x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

When i get a migraine it gives me sickness and i just have to sleep it off :( thankfully mine are quite rare but when i get them they come back with a vengeance! x

yummymummie83 said:
I put on 3.5lbs this week :-( its my own fault baby's 1st birthday and 3 take aways. Back on the SW band wagon this week. Wish me luck x

It's crazy how easy it is to gain and blimin hard to loose! It WILL come off again tho, so here's to a good weeks for you! Birthday/anniversaries etc are sooooo hard, new day now :)

Jenny809 said:
It's crazy how easy it is to gain and blimin hard to loose! It WILL come off again tho, so here's to a good weeks for you! Birthday/anniversaries etc are sooooo hard, new day now :)

Awww Thankyou x

Oh migraines are awful, I suffered terribly with them for years, I always found the pills with the stuff in them to stop you feeling sick actually made me feel sicker and gave me a terrible hangover the next day. Hope you're feeling better soon.

You'd be surprised what is fat and what's carb bloat, I'd be very surprised if that's a true fat gain but a mix of water retention and carb bloat, drink as much water as you can and it'll disappear. Not a good start to the week, went to bf's dads this morning so our pup could meet his dogs as its daisy great granny, and he made me bacon sandwiches with white bread and butter! Oh man! Did go for a long walk with them so there's some exercise! Xx

Oh no, I thought it was about time I bought myself some new precision scales to record those 1/2lb losses. Got them all set up and working, hopped on only to see the display record me as a stone heavier than my other scales :eek:. Surely they can't be right or are they too precise!! I got the OH to weigh himself and they are showing him as a stone heavier too. I am going off to get myself weighed on some other scales and hoping the new ones are faulty :fingerscrossed:

Hi Guys, well I had the most wonderful weekend away again. Girls weekend staying in a bunkbarn in the Dales. We walked 7 miles in the hills on the Saturday which was very healthy. However, the rest of the time I ate and drank what I liked - and there was far too much of both to be honest. Anyway I seem to have maintained (but still 4lbs up after last week) so it could have been so much worse. It was great though, 17 women all putting the world to rights! Back with my nose to the grindstone today. No more naughty weekends planned now until the end of November (then I've another seriously bad one planned!) Hopefully I can loose a fair bit before then though.

Welcome to all the newbies, and congrats on all the losses. Does sound like it wasn't just me being naughty this weekend. But at least we're all back here owning up, ha ha xxx

bagnut said:
Oh no, I thought it was about time I bought myself some new precision scales to record those 1/2lb losses. Got them all set up and working, hopped on only to see the display record me as a stone heavier than my other scales :eek:. Surely they can't be right or are they too precise!! I got the OH to weigh himself and they are showing him as a stone heavier too. I am going off to get myself weighed on some other scales and hoping the new ones are faulty :fingerscrossed:

Put a pound of sugar on!

Had a pretty terrible weekend of food, oops! Starting afresh today and being super good this week to hopefully see a good result on Saturday :)

Just made the 'half syn' roulade... AHHH!!!! Mine wasn't half a syn because I added three tsps cocoa powder to the cake and 1 tbsp nutella to the quark filling (didn't use the baking powder which is the original half syn in the recipe) so it worked out at 5.5 syns for loads... Filled it with strawberries too! Put off making it for so long as I've had bad experience making quark based cakes before. Over the moon - if you haven't tried it, try it! Also, the amount of chocolate in mine means you get a chocolate fix for barely any syns too! :D HAPPY!

Back