DOING SW FROM HOME???

Right then, back on it. Just cut out a load of lovely recipes from my sw mags. Gonna give ee a go as I've basically got bored of 4 months on the red plan. I know I won't loose as much, but slow is better than sts'. Fingers crossed, just need to write my shopping list now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Right then, back on it. Just cut out a load of lovely recipes from my sw mags. Gonna give ee a go as I've basically got bored of 4 months on the red plan. I know I won't loose as much, but slow is better than sts'. Fingers crossed, just need to write my shopping list now :)

How often does the mag come out? I got the latest one and want to know when to look out for the next

I think they are every 2 months, the next one should be quite soon as I'm sure I got it when I got back from holidays. xx

New mags is out in groups this week I think, so shouldn't be long before they're in shops x

oh cool, thank you both- I thought I had ages to wait :)

I've only been on the plan a week and I can already feel a difference- I've got a lot more 'bounce' lol.

Hello ladies

Time to get back on the slimming world wagon... Fed up of the weigt gain not shifting so back to what know works, was hoping to be down to 8.10lb by christmas but seeing as that is 14 pounds to loose I think I'll aim a little lower....

Think I'll make a chilli for dinner going to have an EE day to ease myself back into things then back to good old Red

Charl how do those LM sausages taste are they nicer than the quorn ones? I have a load of those to use up picked up what I thought were quorn goujons for daughter when I got home realised osmeone must have put sausages in the same section arghhh

oh cool, thank you both- I thought I had ages to wait :)

I've only been on the plan a week and I can already feel a difference- I've got a lot more 'bounce' lol.

It is amazing how much energetic you can feel when you eat well. It really helped me when I first started SW as I was still recovering from Glandular Fever which completely wipes you out for about 6 months!

It's nice to have you back with us Li! I would set a half stone loss aim for christmas, and if you get there before christmas then up it! A full stone in 10 weeks would be a bit daunting, but it's great you're feeling motivated :D x

Just written my shopping list. I'm going to try: roasted haddock with courgette and shallots, pork and autumn veg pie, cowboy pie, sichuan pork and a chicken and bacon club salad. All looks yummy, I like good pics to inspire me!

Managed to keep lunch down so may try a meal tonight!

Am sure am feeling meh cos I've had too much sugar and not enough veg! Will wait til Fri for another run.

It is amazing how much energetic you can feel when you eat well. It really helped me when I first started SW as I was still recovering from Glandular Fever which completely wipes you out for about 6 months!

I've been out walking everyday which I think is helping a lot and is making me feel great. Had my dreaded first week WI this morning and found I'd lost 15lbs, its given me a real confidence boost to start my second SW week :D

Ohhh my gosh yum! Made a moroccan chicken stew in the slow cooker and it is divine! So happy! Usually slow cooker things are bland, but this was so good! A Moroccan Slow Cooker Miracle! | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman x

Oooh that sounds lovely- might just have to add that to my meal plan for next week- thanks for sharing :)

Just been reading the sw takeaway recipe book, all very nice. Am baffled why people faff about with smash pizza when using an actual pizza base is only 6 syns! Altho, it doesn't say whether it's for the whole pizza or per slice??

15lbs in your first week is CRAZY! Well done! No doubt that really was a huuuge boost of confidence! Let me know if you try the moroccan chicken, I'd like to know how you find it :D

Jen, tbh I'd rather have the smash pizza than any syns haha :p Plus, white bread really is just a no-go zone for me anymore. Trying to eat gluten free where possible, but white bread in particular just bloats me so bad and gives me such stomach aches haha!

Oooh, just re-read it. It is syns per serving and serves 4 so 1/4 of a pizza is still pretty good!! Liking my new find :p

15lbs - crikes!!! That's amazing! :)

I know, right?? I thought it was 1lb till my husband told me to look again it was 1st 1lb. I had to get on a second time just to check.

15lbs in your first week is CRAZY! Well done! No doubt that really was a huuuge boost of confidence! Let me know if you try the moroccan chicken, I'd like to know how you find it :D

Yes it gave me a huge boost, was wondering all week if it was really gonna work cos everything I was eating was so tasty. :) Gonna see if I can find the harissa powder anywhere so I can give that recipe a go.

MelScarlet said:
Yes it gave me a huge boost, was wondering all week if it was really gonna work cos everything I was eating was so tasty. :) Gonna see if I can find the harissa powder anywhere so I can give that recipe a go.

You could use harrissa paste instead. I got mine in asda x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Harissa paste would definitely be a good substitute :) I think it has a syn value though, cause harissa paste is basically the harissa spice with olive oil and other extras added in :) Would definitely taste good though!

Back