DOING SW FROM HOME???

Go Laura, that's really exciting! Don't worry about other people, they're probably feeling just the same. Have you got headphones, am sure you'll be able to listen/watch tv. Let us know how you get on.

Just back from shopping so have loads of superfree and free foods now. Excited about cooking some proper meals now! Still can't get over how cheap aldi is for fresh fruit, veg and meats.

Does anyone have mugshots? Never seen them before but picked up a couple, would be good for work. Are they free on ee? I assume I'd need a big salad with it to make it ee??

Also excited today cos gonna start up as an Usborne Organiser. Basically selling usborne books/puzzles/games etc at parties. Was going to do kleeneze but 400 catalogues a week is a bit too much with the kids, bit of a gamble too.

Happy me today, think the mojo is coming back, just in time to think positive about tomorrow's gain at wi!

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Oooohhh yes! Just cut onions into rings and push them all out etc, then fry on low for about 5mins on each side, then dip in egg, then dip in smash flakes (I seasoned mine with salt, cayenne pepper and smoky paprika) and place on frylighted tray and spray with frylight then bake for about 15 mins at 200c :D Picture isn't great, but you get the idea haha :p View attachment 66172

Mmm yes I'll have to run out and buy an onion now I really miss onion rings and the kids miss them as I don't buy them anymore.....

Jen I've had the mugshots but find them a bit insipid, I don't think all of them are free though but the ones that aren't I think are pretty low syn wise

Not sure how much the syns have changed as this was posted in 2010

Mugshots

Pasta varieties
Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet - 3.5 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 14 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 12 syns on red
Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Minestrone, dried 60g sachet - free on green/EE, 11 syns on red
Roast Chicken, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 10 syns on red
Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet - free on green/EE, 12 syns on red

Noodle varieties
Chicken, dried 54g sachet - free on green/EE, 11.5 syns on red
Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 9.5 syns on red
Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, dried 67g sachet - free on green/EE, 12 syns on red
Thai Style, dried 55g sachet - 0.5 syns on green/EE, 10.5 syns on red

Cous Cous varieties
Chicken & Mushroom, dried 70g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 13.5 syns on red
Tomato & Roast Vegetable, dried 70g sachet - 1 syn on green/EE, 12 syns on red

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/...yn-values-mugshots-mullerlight-find-here.html

It's nice to have you back with us Li! I would set a half stone loss aim for christmas, and if you get there before christmas then up it! A full stone in 10 weeks would be a bit daunting, but it's great you're feeling motivated :D x

Thanks Laura I think I'm going to aim for getting back to my summer target so thats 7lb and still means I've acheieved 21lb loss over the year which is hug for me.....

Laura, super fantastic loss hun, huge well done!! Soooo close to target, really exciting.

Charl, just get whatever scales your nearest supermarket does! Ours are digital, cheap from amazon I think. Advantage of weighing at home is you can do it first thing in the morning and naked, when you're at your lightest lol!!! :p

Only discovered options hot chocolate last night! Never bought it before cos assumed you make it with milk, so happy, it's the small things!

:)

Oooh options they are my choccie fix, if you have some hex to use up for a treat make them up with rice milk instead they taste really nice that way and feel naughty....

B&M usuallly have them on offer but the choices are limited depending on what they have in hoping they have the coconut one again soon as I'm almost out of it now

I'm aching so badly from shred, how can you do it 2 days running?! Well done!

It definately gets easier and quite quickly the first day I did it I had to lie down for a good 30mins as I couldn't stop shaking afterwards, I really miss it but can't do it with my neck and shoulder at the moment so I'm doing zumba on the wii at the moment (can't afford the classes anymore :( ) but I am enjoying it don't know what the neigbours make of it though lol

It definately gets easier and quite quickly the first day I did it I had to lie down for a good 30mins as I couldn't stop shaking afterwards, I really miss it but can't do it with my neck and shoulder at the moment so I'm doing zumba on the wii at the moment (can't afford the classes anymore :( ) but I am enjoying it don't know what the neigbours make of it though lol

Afterwards i was hot/sweaty and i was aching but then this morning i'm walking like a robot! I don't know whether to do it tonight or not, i'm getting mixed answers as some people are saying if my muscles hurt i should give them a day to rest & then others say i should do it regardless - what do you guys think?
I did enjoy it though and the 20 minutes flew by! I finish work at 5.30 tonight so i could do it before dinner, just hope the other half doesnt watch me haha

Afterwards i was hot/sweaty and i was aching but then this morning i'm walking like a robot! I don't know whether to do it tonight or not, i'm getting mixed answers as some people are saying if my muscles hurt i should give them a day to rest & then others say i should do it regardless - what do you guys think?
I did enjoy it though and the 20 minutes flew by! I finish work at 5.30 tonight so i could do it before dinner, just hope the other half doesnt watch me haha

It's completely up to you but although it is called the '30 day' shred, most people advise taking a rest day in between, so do it every other day... That's what I'd do anyway, as I think your muscles need a chance to rest, though I would definitely do some stretches tonight to make sure they're not seizing up or anything :)

WOOP! Just joined the gym and I'm very excited/scared! :p Also booked a zumba class for next monday, so that'll be exciting... Just gonna go eat some of my morrocan stew for lunch and then get ready! :D x

Laura have fun I could do with joining the gym but I know I'd never fit it in plus hubs has the car in the day and it would take longer to walk there and back than to actually workout... Zumba is fab and so much fun when you are learning the steps especially if you are un coordinated like me haha

That morrocaan stews looks great I'm going to try that when I've gotten the herbs and stuff from asda

Experimenting with using up the quorn sausages in a casserole tonight

just looking for ideas for a red day lunch to go with the veg soup that is in the fridge ( I made it last week so hoping it's not got too much syn valued veg in it) I usually have salad with something but it's too cold now I've used one of my hex's as potato in the casserole so need something to put with some tuna, that is low syn as I want to use my other hex with hex cheese as supper.... I had eggs with breakfast so frittata is out of the question

Red day lunches are tricky! I normally have salad or omelette. Have you got veggies, could do a stir fry or some roasted veg? :)

Trying ee for the 1st time, soooo much more I can now eat! I know I won't loose as much but needed the variety as hit a wall. Better than falling off the wagon completely :p

I always switch back to EE when I can't be bothered to think about food too much, or green as jacket potatoes and risotto are easy options.

I didn't shred last night it got to half 9 and I had a shower and sorted stuff out for Uni and went to bed, so tired at the mo!

Gonna do it tonight if I get my reading done, have loads of work to do today. Ugh!

I don't like mugshots at all, weird fake taste. But easy if u have no time.

Just had a massive lunch as had no time for breakie so I'm feeling full and sleepy. Keep bickering with bf at the mo as well which is annoying me. Xx

What are the hex's for EE? Cos red and green are slightly different aren't they? I've had no syns or hex's yet today, planning my snacks! Think I'll have options hot choc with milk as hexa later, just need a b now?

Charl, hunger is a nightmare! If I don't eat breakfasts, it's all over lol! You're still under syns tho, so nothing major. Bickering isn't good tho, half way through the week!

Now I want a teacake! Bought some for the boys earlier too, oh dear!

x x

jezzi999 said:
For EE hexA is milk or cheese (slightly smaller list of cheese choices than green)

HexB is bread, cereal, dried fruit, stewed fruit, a few selected soups or 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil.

Thanks! :)

Should you have 1/3 sf with every meal so breakfast too? Only had a muller light for brekkie so is that wrong?!

I'm rubbish at the 1/3 in breakfasts, I don't usually bother to be honest, it just seems like more cals I don't want to eat! Xx

Yep that 1/3 is hard at breakfast time other than fruit there isn't anything else you can have fruit is just extra cals like charl said, I do wonder if you are keeping an eye on portion control do you need to worry about it at breakfast yes if you are eating huge amounts of eggs and bacon it makes sense to fill up with mushrooms tomatoes etc but with yoghurt or a hex choice is it neccesary?

I do love fruit on porridge though ;)

For 1/3 at breakfast if I'm having pancakes etc I'll have a banana on the side, and if cooked breakfast I have mushrooms and tomatoes :)

I feel victorious! :D I conquered the gym ;D Did 15-20 mins on the cross trainer and 35 minutes on the bike, cross trainer was hard and I won't start on it next time but loved the bike workout and that will definitely be a staple for me when I go there. Very impressed with all the facilities etc as I was expecting something terrible for that price haha! Ladies only gym is through the ladies changing rooms which I luurrved! Gonna brave the main gym next time though, as I felt bad hogging one of the bikes for so long when there's only two in the ladies gym :p

Smash pizza, smash onion rings and some salad for dinner :D Yay! xx

I'm rubbish at the 1/3 in breakfasts, I don't usually bother to be honest, it just seems like more cals I don't want to eat! Xx

I know exactly what you mean- I have poached eggs with mushrooms a lot but today I didn't have time to do the mushrooms too so I ate a banana after but really I would have been happy just with the eggs. I think I'll go with my common sense next time and just eat the eggs, eating when I'm not still hungry just seems silly.

For 1/3 at breakfast if I'm having pancakes etc I'll have a banana on the side, and if cooked breakfast I have mushrooms and tomatoes :)

I feel victorious! :D I conquered the gym ;D Did 15-20 mins on the cross trainer and 35 minutes on the bike, cross trainer was hard and I won't start on it next time but loved the bike workout and that will definitely be a staple for me when I go there. Very impressed with all the facilities etc as I was expecting something terrible for that price haha! Ladies only gym is through the ladies changing rooms which I luurrved! Gonna brave the main gym next time though, as I felt bad hogging one of the bikes for so long when there's only two in the ladies gym :p

Smash pizza, smash onion rings and some salad for dinner :D Yay! xx

To be honest i dont really enjoy eating in the morning so just getting weetabix down me is an achievement but i do try to eat fruit with it.

Well done with the gym, nice to hear good reviews about it, was it busy?

There were about 6 or 7 people in the ladies gym bit, or maybe it just seemed like a lot cause it's a smaller room haha, but the rest of it didn't look too busy :) x

Back