DOING SW FROM HOME???

charl_young said:
I always get Adam to pick clothes for me, he's a right little styler! Everything he wears looks good, lucky little cutesy kid! What times your interview? Have you done your research? Exciting! X

Am doing it now! The more I read, the less I want the job lol! Interview is 11am so best get some sleep :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hey All!
So sorry I've neglected you all lately! I've had another infection/bug so on yet more tablets! :-( Just glad they've kicked in now as I go away Sat (to Benidorm!) so wouldnt wanna feel icky whilst I was away!
Put 1/2 a pound on this week which isn't much and I was expecting far worse with what I've ate n drunk!!
Anyway I'm in holiday mode now so will fet back on track when I'm back a week sat!

Jen you've done amazing losing over 3 stone I remember when you first joined us you've cone so far! Good Luck with the interview tomorro!
You all have done amazing keep it up!
Laura Good Luck with the placement & the gym!

So I'm prob not gunna be on here much with going away so as my consultant says 'Go forth & Shrink & I'll see less of you next week!' xx
Laura

Oh my god girls!! I haven't actually weighed myself on the scales I have been using for about 4 months as it was constantly out of paper at the gym, so just went to WI, it's a machine like the boots machine, and I now weigh 12st13 which is a 5lb loss from last time I weighed on that machine 3 weeks ago! Wow! I know they say all machines are different so I dunno which is accurate but my regular scales say this! :) fat % has gone up loads tho which sucks! So back to the shred and swimming for me as I got my fat % down to 26 and now it's 30% again. Grr! So so happy! Never seen a 12 on the scales since I was like 15 or something! And now it means I'm in the final target bracket :) 12lbs to go :) xxx

Oh my god girls!! I haven't actually weighed myself on the scales I have been using for about 4 months as it was constantly out of paper at the gym, so just went to WI, it's a machine like the boots machine, and I now weigh 12st13 which is a 5lb loss from last time I weighed on that machine 3 weeks ago! Wow! I know they say all machines are different so I dunno which is accurate but my regular scales say this!
:) fat % has gone up loads tho which sucks! So back to the shred and swimming for me as I got my fat % down to 26 and now it's 30% again. Grr! So so happy! Never seen a 12 on the scales since I was like 15 or something! And now it means I'm in the final target bracket :) 12lbs to go :) xxx

woohoo!! Well done you :)

Oh my god girls!! I haven't actually weighed myself on the scales I have been using for about 4 months as it was constantly out of paper at the gym, so just went to WI, it's a machine like the boots machine, and I now weigh 12st13 which is a 5lb loss from last time I weighed on that machine 3 weeks ago! Wow! I know they say all machines are different so I dunno which is accurate but my regular scales say this! :) fat % has gone up loads tho which sucks! So back to the shred and swimming for me as I got my fat % down to 26 and now it's 30% again. Grr! So so happy! Never seen a 12 on the scales since I was like 15 or something! And now it means I'm in the final target bracket :) 12lbs to go :) xxx

Well done! :) x

Aw well done Charl! It's exciting to be that close to target :D

Have fun in Benidorm Tilly! Drink and eat all the naughty things we're dying to and enjoy it all! :D

I lost one pound this week - quite happy with that as I thought I'd gain from the exercise and I'm also feeling really bloated. That bit closer to target, yay! xx

Aw well done Charl! It's exciting to be that close to target :D

Have fun in Benidorm Tilly! Drink and eat all the naughty things we're dying to and enjoy it all! :D

I lost one pound this week - quite happy with that as I thought I'd gain from the exercise and I'm also feeling really bloated. That bit closer to target, yay! xx

Well done :) why did you think you'd gain from doing exercise? x

I heard that sometimes people gain or STS the first week they start exercise, so I was worried about that haha x

I heard that sometimes people gain or STS the first week they start exercise, so I was worried about that haha x

I've heard that a lot too- made me worry about my weigh in last week. I've only been hiking, not in a place where I can think about the gym yet- maybe this time next year lol. Well done on your loss :)

I've heard that a lot too- made me worry about my weigh in last week. I've only been hiking, not in a place where I can think about the gym yet- maybe this time next year lol. Well done on your loss :)

I only ask because my first week i lost 5lbs with no exercise, 2nd week i exercised a bit and lost 2.5lbs, last week i exercised a bit more and lost 1.5lb....so i noticed it dwindling! Have only done shred once this week so will see what the scales say tomorrow. I'm happy losing about 2lb a week so fingers crossed i'll get that.

I haven't been doing it long enough to see any pattern yet. The way I look at it is even if it does slow down weight loss I'm getting fitter and more toned so its worth doing- partly cos I'm so worried I'm gonna end up with a mountain of excess skin if I don't lol.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking - if I do gain/sts, at least I know I'm doing my body some good anyway! :) x

Totally agree! Exercise surely is a must! A combination of exercise and healthy eating is the perfect recipe for weight loss?

Wow, well done Charl! It's amazing seeing numbers on the scales that you haven't seen for years :) 12lb to target is soooo close too. I've got 18lbs to go, would love to do it by christmas!

Tilly, have a fab hols! :p

Exercise does make you gain a little to start with but it's actually water that you're muscles are holding onto to repair themselves, I think! Once your body is used to it, the results are amazing.

Interview went well, even tho I nearly crashed the car before and got lost lol. They'll let me know today or monday, haven't decided if I want it or not. I had a mad dash to asda at 8am and bought some trousers and a top (size 12 and a vest top in a size 10!!!!!!!) which made me feel good.

Just gobbling down hotpot from last night as work in an hour.

Sending positive sw vibes to all :)

Oh yea Charl, what should your body fat % be? I've no idea what is good or bad!

Wow, well done Charl! It's amazing seeing numbers on the scales that you haven't seen for years :) 12lb to target is soooo close too. I've got 18lbs to go, would love to do it by christmas!

Tilly, have a fab hols! :p

Exercise does make you gain a little to start with but it's actually water that you're muscles are holding onto to repair themselves, I think! Once your body is used to it, the results are amazing.

Interview went well, even tho I nearly crashed the car before and got lost lol. They'll let me know today or monday, haven't decided if I want it or not. I had a mad dash to asda at 8am and bought some trousers and a top (size 12 and a vest top in a size 10!!!!!!!) which made me feel good.

Just gobbling down hotpot from last night as work in an hour.

Sending positive sw vibes to all :)

Yay for size 12 & size 10! Bet you felt amazing, i know i would!!!

Jenny well done for getting through the interview. I hope it is a postive outcome. Also woohhhoop to size 12 trousers and 10 top.

Ah Jen! Get you skinny-mini! Amazing! It's written on the printout what they say is good so I'll let you know later when I get home. Def Def need to exercise, feeling all loose and not toned at all now. Where does it fit in tho! I need to start planning my days better, how depressing writing a plan to fit in the gym ugh! Xx

Arrrr, thanks all. The size 10 is only a vest top, I wanted a top to go under a cream lace top I've got. I wouldn't wear it on it's own, too many lumpy bits!!

It's crazy how your body gets used to exercise, not been running since sun and can def feel the wobble more!

2&1/2hrs til hometime, then my weekend on :-(

Hope you're all having a lovely evening, on or off plan! :p

Back