DOING SW FROM HOME???

oooo rubbish weekend of working :( I was gonna do some uni work tonight but I just can't be bothered, had THE busiest day, literally hadn't stopped until about an hour ago from when I woke up! eesh. I'm gonna do a load of ab work before bed tho, as my tummy just isn't shrinking, so I think I need to do something a bit more firm! Gonna take the boys swimming tomorrow morning too so hopefully can sneak in a proper little swim.

Ok jen.. bodyfat %'s. for a woman..

excellent : 21%
good : 26%
Average : 29.3%
Poor : 34.8%

GUTTED i've gone from 27 to 30, no idea how really, I guess the not eating well has worked in terms of weight loss but what I've been eating hasn't been that good, so need to shape up! x

Well dun every1 on loses and being so close to target!! Does anyone know how many syns arebin chicken somosas from morrisons, they r not the mini ones abouy double the size. Now the closest to an indian im getting lol xxx

zoe1606 said:
Well dun every1 on loses and being so close to target!! Does anyone know how many syns arebin chicken somosas from morrisons, they r not the mini ones abouy double the size. Now the closest to an indian im getting lol xxx

I know it sounds weird, but the syns would probably be better if you had a portion of curry and plain boiled rice with a poppadom instead of the samosa, and you'd still probably be within your syns! But no idea about the actual syns in the samosa, sorry! X

I'm assuming the 1 syn to 20 cal rule would apply, even with the chicken it's probably fried so to be on the safe side work it out that way. The Coriander sharwoods Poppadoms are 35 cals each, I had some tonight with my SW curry and chickpea pilau all free, was amazing! Super easy too. Had a mini naan and onion bhaji so kinda ruined it tho! Haha! But currys on SW are amazing we make them all the time. X

Lost 2lbs this week :) 11lbs in 4 weeks of doing slimming world. Really pleased with myself :D 10 weeks to lose another 16.5lb to reach my own mini-goal of 12st, its looking do-able now! Its all down to you girls keeping me motivated so thank you all :)

Lost 2lbs this week :) 11lbs in 4 weeks of doing slimming world. Really pleased with myself :D 10 weeks to lose another 16.5lb to reach my own mini-goal of 12st, its looking do-able now! Its all down to you girls keeping me motivated so thank you all :)

Yay! Well done you :)

Ah well done :) that's awesome news. Merry Saturday everyone :) I had breakie in bed from bf today which was nice, he did wake me up at 7am tho! On a sat!! Not so nice! Ha! Xx

Well done Tonianne, that's fantastic! Nearly a stone, is fab! Are your clothes feeling looser? It's a lovely feeling!

I couldn't do it without this place!

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

charl_young said:
Ah well done :) that's awesome news. Merry Saturday everyone :) I had breakie in bed from bf today which was nice, he did wake me up at 7am tho! On a sat!! Not so nice! Ha! Xx

Wow, can't remember the last time I had brekkie in bed! Super bf :))))

Well done Tonianne, that's fantastic! Nearly a stone, is fab! Are your clothes feeling looser? It's a lovely feeling!

I couldn't do it without this place!

Yeah i've had to buy new work trousers, although they're now getting a bit loose but not so much that its noticable to anyone but me. I can fit into my size 16 dorothy perking skinny jeans again, elasticated waist though! x

Does anybody know if Low Low white cheese can be used as a HEXA on a green day. If so how much?

Ta

tonianne said:
Yeah i've had to buy new work trousers, although they're now getting a bit loose but not so much that its noticable to anyone but me. I can fit into my size 16 dorothy perking skinny jeans again, elasticated waist though! x

Fab feeling! Woop to skinny jeans :))))

Sorry BrendaB, I don't know about the cheese - have you managed to find out yet??

Had a good SW day (just about!) and have just eaten yuuuumy bacon spaghetti :D Bit of a late dinner, but everything was a bit skewed today! Have actually missed the gym for the past two days, so I'm looking forward to getting back in there tomorrow :)

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't posted since introducing myself the other day :)

I had my weigh in today, 1lb off :) I'm happy, its exactly what I am aiming for each week :)

Saturday I always have a treat, we made hotdogs and french fries for dinner, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Haven't had them in a long time! We normally get a takeaway but the naughty "at home" options are probably nowhere near as bad as a pizza! They also make a nice change, so I might do the same next week too.

Well done Lottiebird :)
I usually have my treat night on a saturday and really wanted to order pizza last night but im really proud of myself, I didnt give in. I had beans on toast with a little cheese instead lol!
Keep it up for the week ahead :)

Happy Sunday all!

Well done to those not giving into takeaway temptation! Weekends are really difficult. I'm working this weekend so is actually easier as I take a salad and that's what I have to eat! Although, hubby really wanted steak tonight, so I thought it would be fine with sw chips, mushrooms, tomatoes etc. Off he goes to the shop and comes back with a sainsbury meal deal, paprika beef in a tomato sauce, probably loaded with syns! Oh well, had no syns Friday and 7 yesterday so hopefully it won't be too bad!

How is everyone's weekend going? Hope you're all having fun and not stuck at work like me!

Hi Jenny
I am at work every weekend :(
I must admit though, like you I do find it easier not to slip when I am at work. My parents and sister are coming over for dinner tonight. But, like me, my dad has a heart problem so its a good reason to cook healthy :)
Tonight I plan on making a home recipe chicken caeser salad...

xx

Hi all! Weekend is going well, I've been doing quite a bit of soul searching about my binge eating and my experiences with weight. it has been quite emotional, but not turning to food, turning to my poor hubby instead! I keep asking his view on how I behave, why I eat how I do etc. bless him, it must be getting pretty mundane! But it's good to hear an outside perspective!

Hope you're all having a good one xxx

Arraius said:
Hi Jenny
I am at work every weekend :(
I must admit though, like you I do find it easier not to slip when I am at work. My parents and sister are coming over for dinner tonight. But, like me, my dad has a heart problem so its a good reason to cook healthy :)
Tonight I plan on making a home recipe chicken caeser salad...

xx

Ooh do tell about this Caesar salad! I'd love a healthier version!

Aw Jen, I bet the beef isn't too many syns, just enjoy the meal and try to do damage limitation around it haha :)

I managed to avoid takeaways etc but I'm feeling very uninspired with slimming world at the moment, not sure why though... Going to try and get to the gym today, but its training and miserable, it closes at five and I'm not sure what the buses will be like haha. Still going to try though! X

Back