DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm rubbish at weekends, but since i'm still losing at the moment i'll carry on the way i am then if i sts or put on i'll change my ways. I do love my little treat day!

I've been pretty bad as usual! Yesterday was good until our friends who came for dinner brought a snickers and Oreo cheesecake, was unreal, but hate to think of how many cals it was, they left it here too, so I had some for breakfast! Hehe oops! And then went to my mums for lunch and she made tarte tatan, was amazing. Apart from that tho all my actual meals have been SW. Just the cheesecake and pudding that's bad. Back on it tomorrow as feeling very horrible and bloated! Yuck! Xx

Home now and was starving so had a sausage! Dinner doesn't look too bad but the belgian chocolate pudding does!! Swimming tomorrow and lots of running this week!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Happy Monday all

Arghh crap weekend again I don't know where my willpower as gone these last few months, ate crap crap and more crap (then hubs bought us friut and nut chocolate and breaded mozarella sticks) and far too much wine hence feeling bloated miserable and delicate to, actually caught myself thinking why don't I stop dieting and start again in the New Year, so not a good start to the week....

Going to be here a lot to become motivated the next couple of days as I'll have little extra time with it being half term week, I'll have to start with some yummy SW recipes, I got lazy and just started eating easy to grab food which didn't really help things. if I can get past the first couple of days I'll be back in the swing of things and I know it will be easier once I'm loosing weight again...

I need to find my excitement and passion in the things I love again in life generally I think to be honest...

Oh Li, you sound exactly where I was a few weeks ago. I had no inspiration or motivation to stick on plan at all. Not really sure why, things going on in my life that weren't helping. I got bored of my meals too, always did red days.

So I went through 3 sw mags, cut out a load of new recipes and now giving EE a go. Different food and yummy recipes have definitely helped. I know I won't loose as much but slow losses are better than sts or gains! 10 days in and on track! You can do it but you have to want to do it, we will all help with motivation :)

I have been offered that job from Friday! Just need to work out if I want it now :S

Happy Monday !!!! I am determined to stick to SW and do it really well. Guess I got fed up with my big size. So finally I seem to have found what I needed to get started. I feel great today as I have forgotten the dead lines I had to achieve target as that only makes me nervous. I want to relax and enjoy all the way to target. I have to drop 12 kg (2 st?£) I made a calendar to cross out all the good days and today is the first one !!! Good luck to all of us!!! Enjoy today :)

I've totally lost my enthusiasm! I think the new mag should be out this week tho, so hopefully that'll help, I always like reading the success stories and the new recipes. Wasn't toooo bad on the weekend just had a few puds. Today been off plan but again nothing particularly bad, I think I need to stop cal counting as I'm kinda using it as a crutch, so when I don't stick to plan I know I'm not consuming too many cals, I'm just eating bad stuff, so my general diet is worse. Plus been well headachy lately and run down :(

Yay! Well done Jen, what do you think you're going to do? Did you say it was a lot more money? That would really help u guys out wouldn't it?

Missed Uni again today as had a horrible migraine. Rubbish. Xxx

I think the change into Autumn has knocked everyone off track a bit. You just need to think about your reasons of why you want to lose weight etc and think about where you could be in a few months time if you stuck to plan and committed! :)

Met a lady on the bus (which had a broken ticket machine so it took about 15 minutes to leave the stop I got on at GRR!) who is also doing Slimming World but finds it hard, even at group. She was really impressed by me which gave me a nice boost :p

Did about 10 minutes on the treadmill before I confirmed to myself that I really do hate them, and running. END OF STORY! Will stick to the other machines for now. Did an hour on the bike and got to 11km which is almost 7 miles, so I was very happy :D No idea what I'm gonna have for dinner - anyone got any easy I'm-aching-so-don't-want-to-stand-cooking-for-ages meal ideas??

Oh! And well done on getting the job offer Jen! :D Even if you don't take it, I bet it's a huge confidence boost! :) xx

Good evening everyone!

Jen - thats great about the job, whats makes you unsure about it? Its great to be in the position where you can choose, and you have done well to get it whether you take it or not :)

I have been struggling too, after bragging about no takeaway on saturday, I got one last night :( I had been at the hospital visiting my grandmother, and she was in tears, so I came home in tears. I totally comfort ate. Pizza and chocolate :(

Back on it today, but frustrated because all I ate last night is enough to wipe out any weightloss this week before I even start! I am determined to stay in control until my weigh in and saturday.

Although I am still fat and have a long way to go, I am definitely less unhappy with my weight than when I started, and I think this is a part of why I am struggling more the past few weeks. I don't feel as desperate as I did. But the bottom line is I DO want to keep losing. I want to achieve my goals and make myself proud. I always pack things in half way through, and I don't want to keep doing this to myself.

When I can't be bothered I usually make stir frys, they're just so quick, with just garlic, ginger, soy and 5 spice. With whatever veg we have and meat or quorn. Well done u! Do you do intervals? As if u wanna burn fat it's really good to do one slow min, one medium min and then flat out for another min. And repeat it 9 times on each machine. Works a treat xx

Congrats on the job offer Jen xxx

Lottiebird... you shuld be proud of your weightloss so far you are doing great.xx

Charl I gave up on cc with SW it just through my weightloss out completely even though I was eating good things and sticking to 1200 cals a day nothing was shifting grrr...

Laura sounds like you are enjoying the gym wish I had a local one and could afford the fees nothing within walking distance unfortunately and I don't always have the car... no excuse for not getting off my backside though and doing something...

Better day today had some TLC this morning inbetween sorting out why my online banking had been frozen etc etc.. and sorting out one of my websites very long overdue, I need to get my backside into action with those too.... I've just lost motivation for everything the last few months spent this afternoon experimenting with recipes made some samosas that came out at 1.5 syns, they are lacking something spice wise in the pastry so a little disappointing. Dinner tonight was chicken and veg korma with cauliflower "rice" and garlic stuffed wholemeal bread.... yummy not as nice as the takeaway and I've made better but enjoyed cooking it.

Right off to wash up then argos to pick up lalaloopsy set, then lidl for some fruit and veg and winter veggies to make casseroles ...

Have a good evening everyone xxx

When I can't be bothered I usually make stir frys, they're just so quick, with just garlic, ginger, soy and 5 spice. With whatever veg we have and meat or quorn. Well done u! Do you do intervals? As if u wanna burn fat it's really good to do one slow min, one medium min and then flat out for another min. And repeat it 9 times on each machine. Works a treat xx

I suppose I kind of do intervals haha, but more just random... Like I'll say when I get past this certain point on the calories counter thing I'll put all my effort in and go flat out for the next 5-10 calories and stuff like that, or do it by my songs, so for the slightly slower ones, go at that pace for that song and then move onto a fast one and go hard on that one haha. So very random, but I like it :) Would have probably done a bit more today, but it was quite busy so I copped out :p x

I think the change into Autumn has knocked everyone off track a bit. You just need to think about your reasons of why you want to lose weight etc and think about where you could be in a few months time if you stuck to plan and committed! :)

Totally agree with you. I was doing well, on plan and everything else but all of a sudden, I want to eat everything in sight but luckily so far have managed to stick to superfree food and have numerous Black tea to get rid of cravings. Had a couple of days out but that was planned well and after cut down on syns to make up for it. It is just when I am at home that my mind goes to food. It does not help that I do not have a job at the moment and feel sorry for myself. I do not want to go off plan and then feel bad and get more depressed. I rekon if I control the cravings, they go away soon or later.

Yeah, I find the longer I go without lots of sugar etc, the less I crave it :)

I've been controlling the cold and wintery food cravings with options hot chocolate which are YUMMY! For only 2 syns :)

Just had a lush chunky chilli and green rice from sw mag, sooooo good! I do chilli's a lot but this one was really yummy. Haven't had rice in months so was lovely. A day of no syns so hopefully made up for yesterday.

Still torn on the job front lol is 6k more pa tho! :)

Just had a lush chunky chilli and green rice from sw mag, sooooo good! I do chilli's a lot but this one was really yummy. Haven't had rice in months so was lovely. A day of no syns so hopefully made up for yesterday.

Still torn on the job front lol is 6k more pa tho! :)

6K is a lot and can help with what you want to do. Also being offered a job in the down turn is miraculus - I should now as being looking for ages and nothing at all. Good luck with whatever you decide as you know better than anyone else what you are after and makes you happy.

Rosielea said:
6K is a lot and can help with what you want to do. Also being offered a job in the down turn is miraculus - I should now as being looking for ages and nothing at all. Good luck with whatever you decide as you know better than anyone else what you are after and makes you happy.

Oh no, sorry hun. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, didn't mean to gloat or anything :-( hope you find something really soon. Am a nurse, currently look after patients in a private home but the new job is office based, hence my quandary!

Oh no, sorry hun. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, didn't mean to gloat or anything :-( hope you find something really soon. Am a nurse, currently look after patients in a private home but the new job is office based, hence my quandary!

Jenny, no need to apologise. I never thought you were gloating. I am really happy for you, that you are offered the position. I can understand your dilema, that your new position is going to be completely different and away from your patients. Whatever, you decide, I am sure will be best for you.

Back