DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh now I see the quandry Jenny a complete change in environment comes along with it, yeah 6k is a lot, but then you have to weigh up ay extra outgoings plus taxx and NI and whatever else then offset it against your feelings for the job you do now, tough call hun but I'm sure you'll do whatever is right....

Was 100 % on plan yesterday, that was rare last time I was on SW haha I think actually cooking something and experimenting was a great help, just getting a casserole on the go now in the slow cooker for tonight ( 4syns gone already for the dumplings haha) just gotta decide on a red or ee day,

if I do EE I only get one hex and I know I'll miss my ryvita and cheese later (I'm a creature of habit over that hahaha) if I have the porridge and banana I'm craving right now, but red does means I can just do peeled potatoes in the casserole if I go for Red I have to( have half hex) in potato with skin on then pull the skins off hubs share of potato before I serve it later !! fussy bugger won't eat it with skin on although he eats the skin of baked potato... hmm decisons decisions.....

Hope everyone is having a good day off to get organised.. exciting day today Depeche Mode press conference later on line, although most of the details have been leaked online already, gotta love the internet haha

I just re-joined SW yesterday and have decided to do it online this time. I've been to two different groups before and had completely different experiences, but I think I'll prefer having to keep myself motivated. I also find the groups a bit boring :p

Good luck!

Welcome aboard nom nom xxxx

Welcome! After trying on loads of clothes last night it's spurred me back to plan! I'm so close it's stupid. Wearing a top that bf bought me for Xmas and was too tight, fits perfectly now :) just making a risotto for lunch as I'm full of cold and need comfort stodgy ness. Actually put the oven on to put a chicken burger in as I fancied it, and switched it back off to make something syn free :) yay!

Welcome nom, good luck with ur losses xx

Woohoo, well done Charl! It'll be good to have you back on plan with us again! :D

Had such a crap/random/weird morning... Had been waking up all night as every time I rolled over in my sleep it sent my head spinning so I was waking up with the room spinning around me. Got to the point that when I woke up properly this morning I had to call my mum to come to me cause I couldn't move. Called doctor, got appointment straight away and it turns out I have an inner ear infection! Really shocked me as I had no pain whatsoever...

Anyway, might not stick to plan as I feel sick and just need to eat when I feel like it, but will try to stick to plan as much as possible! Xx

I only went to the group once, collected the books and have been doing it on my own ever since, I hate the idea of getting weighed in front of other people, i know it's the point of the group but I just can't do it, I feel like they're judging, especially if you gain weight one week!!

Jen - Well done on the job! :)
Laura - Hope you're soon on the mend xx
Char - You're a rela inspiration to someone like me who is new to slimming world and still has a way to go. You're so close to target now and i'm sure you'll be back on track very soon :)
x

Aww thanks Toni! That's so nice! I always do this every 3 months or so I lose interest in the plan, then Something sparks me off again. You'll get there, so will we all, I love this thread as its so good for motivation. So much more than I got from group xx

Poor u Laura :( hope your balance comes back soon. Awful things ear infections. Xx

I only went to the group once, collected the books and have been doing it on my own ever since, I hate the idea of getting weighed in front of other people, i know it's the point of the group but I just can't do it, I feel like they're judging, especially if you gain weight one week!!

I used to feel like that when I went to WW plus I got no support in the year I was there, nowadays I baulk at the thought of paying £5 or so to tell me I've put on or lost weight.. besides you can weigh in at home naked ;)

Thanks guys. Feeling pretty crap and I'm scared to sleep cause I know I roll around a lot in my sleep. Will take one of my tablets as I go to bed though, which should help! I'll just try to ignore the fact of how much they're irritating my mouth and making it sore :( Feeling so sorry for myself, it's pathetic haha x

Charl well done on staying of the chicken burger risooto is lovely comfort food... hope you are feeling better soon and you too Laura ear infections can be horrible and they can be there with no obvious symptoms, take it easy sweetie.... my ears are terrible today too, being partially deaf I hadn't realised how bad they were until I put some ear phones to hear the press conference earlier and still couldn't hear it very well.. tinitus is driving me insane tonight now....

Another good day on plan not 100 % though I tried a ww mini cookie and a couple of chinese style scratchings... hoping my syns are too over 4 syns on dumplings for the casserole forgot to measure the bisto for the casserole ( usually I use oxo only but I left the slowcooker on for the first time when going out for the afternoon so got home to almost no gravy so just bunged bisto in..) then hubs did me port and lemonade and after drinking it I realised it was full sugar lemonade he'd used...arghh going to be so over now

Just checked with him and he was oh yeah you can't have the full sugar can you ? arghhh

Welcome! After trying on loads of clothes last night it's spurred me back to plan! I'm so close it's stupid. Wearing a top that bf bought me for Xmas and was too tight, fits perfectly now :)

Always a good motivator I decided today I am going to try on the trousers I wore last Christmas day they were tight again when I tried them on a month ago, i'm determined they are going to be too big this year, althoug I wish the top I wore was too big anymore as I love it

Right time for bed the headache from hell is back again tonight even ibuprofen isn't touching it so I might have to bring out something ( I don't usually take anything but I'm going to tonight

Morning girls, just a few posts to read from yesterday!

Great to have you back on plan Charl, you inspired me back in June!

Had a pretty good week I think, will be interested to see if I've lost anything on EE. Expecting a sts but will see, so nice eating normally tho :) Went to asda to get a couple of cheap tops as a serious lack of clothes, got 2 long sleeved tops in a 10 and totally gobsmacked at a cardy in an 8!!!!!! I reckon the wrong label is on it lol it's a below the bum with just a button at the bottom, so that's why, a size 8 would never fit if buttoned over the boobs!! Whatever, am happy and actually don't think I've ever bought a size 8 anything! It definitely spurs you on :)

How are you doing Laura, ear infection sounds horrendous. Hopefully your headaches/migraines are better Li and Charl :-(

What's for lunch and tea today? Veg omelette for lunch and sausages for tea I reckon :p

Hope everyone is happy and well x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ooh well done for getting in an 8! I'm excited that my 12s on top and 14s on bottom are feeling loose haha!

Ear infection still going strong, I'm still feeling crap :( Another bad night's sleep, waking up everytime I turn over. Trying my hardest not to throw up, cause I know once I start it'll be even harder to stop it haha. Luckily I have a lot of practise in keeping my food down as I always feel sick to some degree :p Can't wait for the antibiotics to kick in!

Back on SW today, as there's no point sabotaging my weight loss as well as feeling ill. If I can stomach anything by lunch time, I'm going to defrost some veg soup and yum that up with some bread if we have any in :) Dinner will probably be some pasta with bacon sauce. Keeping it easy, as I already have that stuff made in the fridge and freezer :) xx

I used to feel like that when I went to WW plus I got no support in the year I was there, nowadays I baulk at the thought of paying £5 or so to tell me I've put on or lost weight.. besides you can weigh in at home naked ;)

Definitely I feel exactly the same!! It's cheaper in the long run too, saving £20 a month....and you're right I can weigh in naked at home!! Lol

Goooo jen! That's amazing love! U should be very proud of urself for what you've achieved, I am very proud of u and ur totally inspiring me to get to goal.

I'm full of cold it's yuck. Had to go to Uni today or I wouldn't have been allowed on placement, so went in and feel excited about going.

Just had some salmon and poached eggs on toast and will have an apple and pear in a bit for my Superfree. Bf made tea tonight, pork and apple meatballs with mash and veg. Bless him! Xx

Finally!!!! Lost 2lbs this week huuuuzzaahh!! Yiipppeeeeee!! Yahhhooooooo!! I can’t remember the last time I lost 2lbs in a week! And now I am officicially back down the the exact weight I was before I went on holiday on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] August….phew – that was a long slog! Now just to keep them numbers going down hey!! :) 3 days til party time so I’m hoping for another decent loss this week, makes such a different to how I feel when I’m out! And then will hopefully have lots of pics for my diary the day after for you all to laugh at!! :)

I know its rather naughty but I’m having to go without the 1/3 superfree option for my breakfast as work is just too stressful at the mo and I have no time whatsoever before work or at work to have anything other than a muller light with some porridge oats mixed in that I can quickly chuck down my neck! Lost 2lbs last week with superfree so will have to see how I get on this week! Hope it doesn’t impact too too much!

Applied for my dream job yesterday so am keeping my fingers firmly crossed..eek!! Going home for tea tonight for a bit of a rest as the past couple of weeks have just been bonkers..honestly couldn’t think of anything better than going home to my Mum for a spot of pampering and some lovely food!! Perfect :) xx

As usual, here is my weekly food plan and welcome any comments!:

Monday
B – Oats-so-simple original porridge pot (5 syns..ish?)
L – British smoked chicken and wheatberry salad (carrots, courgette, puy lentils, onion, pea shoots, wheatberries, white wine vinegar and parsley)
D – Syn-free egg fried rice with chicken, baby corn and green beans
S – Baked beans, tomato and herb mugshot

Tuesday
B – Mullerlight mixed with 28g porridge oats
L – Tomato and herb mugshot, 3 x babybel light and apples and grapes
D – Sausage (Morrisons NUME….1 syn each?), mixed bean and vegetable casserole with potato and sweet potato mash
S – Fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x options Belgian hot choc sachet, 1 x rice crispy square

Wednesday
D – will be at Mums, so undecided as yet! Will be SW friendly though!
S – Fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x options Belgian hot choc sachet

Thursday
D – Sausage (Morrisons NUME….1 syn each?), mixed bean and vegetable casserole with potato and sweet potato mash

Friday
D – out with friends so will update nearer the time!

Thanks girls, does feel good, must remember this feeling when I reach for the biccies!! Now knee highs finally fit, they're on my christmas list!!

There are soooo many bugs going around at the mo, is nasty. Good on you for sticking on plan!

I'm a fellow naked weigh-iner!!! :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back