DOING SW FROM HOME???

Glad to see everyone is having good losses and good weekends planned, charl don't worry about the weight difference all scales are different... wish I could use that excuse 5 days back on plan sticking to it mostly, even went to a halloween party last night ate before we went as I didn't know if there would be food so all I had was one tiny handful of bombay mix well not even half a handful which was really hard to resist as it was non spicy... (I love bombay mix but hate the spice so it was lush) two little biscuits and 4 wotsits and a couple of bacon bites... didn;t have the baked potatoes and cheese even though I could have had them as I had hex's to use...

SO I was feeling pretty good this morning when I weighed myself I want to make Saturday WI day even though I've only been back on plan since monday and I've put on 1.5 lbs since then... no idea how... huge dose of self pity, very unsympathetic hubs who doesn't understand how I feel (just cause he eats crap all day then looses if he just stops eating biscuits) and tells me what I should be doing in his opinion, huge row started by him over how I found him cooking my bacon (In sausage fat believe it or not after I've just told him how I feel and I'm not loosing weight,) thankfully I do all the cooking normally... not looking forward to the rest of the day now.....

Anyway rant over, quick back then a little F1 qualifying to make me feel better, have a good day all xxx

:( sorry to hear you're feeling down. Stick with it and maybe you'll see a good loss next Saturday? Our bodies can be funny things.
It is annoying when your OH isnt being as supportive as they could be, mine can be like that at times, he eats awful stuff and then lectures me when i'm having the odd square of chocolate (i wouldnt mind but its all on plan!) even though he weighs more than i do and is my height! Men, eh?
Try and enjoy the rest of the day x

Fantastic weigh in this morning!

Last week I jumped up randomly from 15st1.5lb to 15st3.5lb despite a really good week, which was a bit disheartening.

However this week my period started (I don't usually have them as I have the contraceptive implant, but I do get the odd random one). Well it's been an absolute deluge to make up for all the last years in one go I think (sorry TMI I know but its been been an absolute flood!).

So the scales this morning say 15st flat! Yay! Which means I've hit club 10! And just on the cusp of the next stone range :) Only 2.5lb til my 2 stone so should be there within a fortnight :) :) :)

Well done!! I always gain quite a bit before a period too, the joys of being female! lol x

I think because I rarely have one (and when I do I don't know until it starts) I didn't really know what effect it'd have. But it's been worth the week of cramps, to have the little happy dance I had around the scales this morning :)

Definitely! I have my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully I can have a little dance around the scales too :) x

Great losses today girls, well done. Sorry, you're feeling pants Li, am sure if you are on plan you will def see the loss next week. Also, only 5 days, you may see a difference on mon. Drinks loads of water! Gains with no real reason are really hard to cope with, especially with a partner who has no idea! We all understand and have been there. Keep going, you can do it! Big hugs x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hello

I am back (if anyone remembers me lol)

I used to post here earlier in the year, but fell completely off plan. Having recently started uni my eating has gone haywire!! I seem to be constantly rushing around and am shattered, more than I imagined I would be?

Anyhow, just over a month into the course I hopped onto the scales (last thursday) and found I had gained half a stone..so immediately made some weetabix for brekkie, homemade veggie soup for lunch and ditched the butties and crisps *shame*

Really want to lose this weight :-(

Anyway..hello to any oldies that are still here and look forward to chatting to you all :)

:( guys, I'm such an idiot. I had a bad week with feeling ill etc, so I Kerry myself have those few days off, so rather than weigh in properly on Friday as normal, I just hopped in at some point to assess the damage... Didn't look too closely but I've definitely gone up a few pounds or so... Rather than let that scare me into greeting back on plan, I've gone into meltdown and have completely sabotaged myself both yesterday and today.

In fact, as I am writing this, I have a stomach ache and feel sick from forcing myself to eat the half of a leftover pizza that was in the fridge because I just needed to fill a hole. :( I feel so miserable!! The amount of alcohol I consumed whilst out with my friends last night has definitely not helped. If already drunk about a third if a big bottle of vodka before going out as we were pre-drinking, then had two cocktails at the club, followed by the dreaded but seemingly obligatory Jager bomb, which was definitely more than enOugh and really should have stopped there (well, I should have stopped after the vodka). But no. Because it was a special Halloween night, the DJ had several bottles of bubbly in his booth to give away as prizes etc for costumes, but he didn't seem to be giving them out...

So me and my two friends went into the booth to ask him if we could have one, and he said what for? So we all flashed him our boobs D: total shame, and I know noone wants to hear this, but I need to get it all out my system! We finished that first bottle very quickly between the three of us and soon went back, repeated the process and got another bottle... I'm not gonna lie, it was actually an amazing night. I wore a new black dress I'd bought that day which was so flattering and made me look quite slim, which made me feel amazing (and of course, needed celebration with more alcohol...).

Eugh. Despite it being one of my best clubbing experiences yet, I am pretty ashamed at myself for going off the rails so damn spectacularly... Fingers crossed that admitting all the gory details on here will help me get back on track tomorrow! :(

Hope everyone else is alright, have only skimmed through these posts but will catch up properly in the morning :) xx

Laura94B said:
Fingers crossed that admitting all the gory details on here will help me get back on track tomorrow! :(

Hi Laura - confession is good for the soul and your weight loss efforts. I had a bad start yesterday - took youngest ds to a friend's bday and went window shopping with dh for a couple of hours. He wanted maccys cos he had no brekky and I couldn't resist a double sausage egg mcmuffin - 22 syns cos I gave dh the nasty rubbery egg and my hash Brown. Had orange juice as well, then a medio skinny latte from Costa. I think I pulled it back a bit by being extra good the rest of the day but still annoyed with myself. Anyway today is a brand new day and I have heaps of housework to keep me moving all day before I go back to work tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a 100% day today. Happy Sunday everyone!

Had my weigh in this morning +1lb, but i'm not too surprised, had a day off of SW on Saturday and quite a bit of alcohol, and coming up for my TOTM so hopefully a good loss next week!!

:( guys, I'm such an idiot. I had a bad week with feeling ill etc, so I Kerry myself have those few days off, so rather than weigh in properly on Friday as normal, I just hopped in at some point to assess the damage... Didn't look too closely but I've definitely gone up a few pounds or so... Rather than let that scare me into greeting back on plan, I've gone into meltdown and have completely sabotaged myself both yesterday and today.

In fact, as I am writing this, I have a stomach ache and feel sick from forcing myself to eat the half of a leftover pizza that was in the fridge because I just needed to fill a hole. :( I feel so miserable!! The amount of alcohol I consumed whilst out with my friends last night has definitely not helped. If already drunk about a third if a big bottle of vodka before going out as we were pre-drinking, then had two cocktails at the club, followed by the dreaded but seemingly obligatory Jager bomb, which was definitely more than enOugh and really should have stopped there (well, I should have stopped after the vodka). But no. Because it was a special Halloween night, the DJ had several bottles of bubbly in his booth to give away as prizes etc for costumes, but he didn't seem to be giving them out...

So me and my two friends went into the booth to ask him if we could have one, and he said what for? So we all flashed him our boobs D: total shame, and I know noone wants to hear this, but I need to get it all out my system! We finished that first bottle very quickly between the three of us and soon went back, repeated the process and got another bottle... I'm not gonna lie, it was actually an amazing night. I wore a new black dress I'd bought that day which was so flattering and made me look quite slim, which made me feel amazing (and of course, needed celebration with more alcohol...).

Eugh. Despite it being one of my best clubbing experiences yet, I am pretty ashamed at myself for going off the rails so damn spectacularly... Fingers crossed that admitting all the gory details on here will help me get back on track tomorrow! :(

Hope everyone else is alright, have only skimmed through these posts but will catch up properly in the morning :) xx

You know what? You had a good night, yes you went off plan but at the end of the day we're all entitled to let our hair down. Pick yourself back up today and get back on it. You've done so well don't beat yourself up about it hun :) x

Ho everyone, I have been a bit quiet last couple of days, my body has gone into hibernation mode and I am SO exhausted!

I lost 1lb yesterday, very pleased, as this is exactly what I am aiming for :)

Laura -don't beat yourself up, as long as you don't make a habit of it, its not a problem. Life is for living :)

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I'm back from my jollies!! And I must say I've ate n drunk every naughty thing on the planet!!
So I've got back on track today...got loads of SW food in so im gunna try n pull something back b4 my WI on Wed!

Hope your all ok xx

Hi all quick question - is tomato puree free now? If not what syns are in it. I only have a very old book so not sure of all the changes
Ta v much

Thanks guys, back on it today - yummy brown toast with a little bit of butter for breakfast and then some shepherds pie for lunch :D

Glad you had a brill holiday Tilly, I'm very jealous haha!

Tom puree is free on all plans now x

Laura94B said:
Thanks guys, back on it today - yummy brown toast with a little bit of butter for breakfast and then some shepherds pie for lunch :D

Glad you had a brill holiday Tilly, I'm very jealous haha!

Tom puree is free on all plans now x

Thanks Laura

Ooooh, a serious off plan weekend! Yesterday wasn't too bad except the extra large bucket of popcorn for skyfall, was amazing! Today started ok but then had pate on toast, coffee cake and roast beef, yorkshire pudding and rhubarb crumble with cream. Oh and red wine!! Feel huge and bloated but will reign it in next week, life is about enjoying yourself now and again!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! :)

Ooooh, a serious off plan weekend! Yesterday wasn't too bad except the extra large bucket of popcorn for skyfall, was amazing! Today started ok but then had pate on toast, coffee cake and roast beef, yorkshire pudding and rhubarb crumble with cream. Oh and red wine!! Feel huge and bloated but will reign it in next week, life is about enjoying yourself now and again!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! :)

Haha, my weekend has been the same! Back on it tomorrow :)

Definetly agree that life is for enjoying and falling off the wagon from time to time. I went out for one of those buffet resturants. I ate everything (mainly meat) wanted and enjoyed it. Walked about 5 miles and will be cutting down on syns for rest of the week.

Have a great sunday evening everyone.

Hello ladies, I do SW from home and have been doing it that way since 2010. My Mum recently joined a class and I was looking at her books, I just don't get this whole Extra Easy thing, looking at it it says you can eat unlimited meats & potato/pasta so how does it work? One third of your plate must be superfree, I get that, but I just don't get how eating a ton of rice with a ton of extra lean mince with a side salad is going to work. Have I even read the books properly, maybe they explain it better in the class. Anyone want to shed some light for me? Haha

Thank you, I did a google search and also found more information on it. If you have for instance mince & rice would your third super free be okay to be tinned tomatoes, mushrooms & onions or does it need to be really visible on the side? Thanks for the advice xxx

Back