DOING SW FROM HOME???

As long as you really bulk the sauce up with superfree veg, that's fine :) I find a good way to get 'invisible' superfree into things is to grate carrot and Courgette into things :) you barely notice they're there as they just take on the flavour of everything else :) x

One more stupid question, how do you work out how much is 1/3 esp if putting those things in a sauce? I'm sorry to sound so stupid but just want to get it right xx

You're not alone in your confusion Emma, I was the same! I was ok with a 'visible' salad but worried with veg in meals. Whatever meal I have, I always try to have veg or salad with it. Or I basically get all the veg out, chop it up and see how much there is in the pan. For chilli's or spag bog, put as much as you can in it, onion, tomatoes as well as pasata/tin chopped toms, mushrooms, carrot, courgette, green beans, parsnip/squash cubes. If you're worried, put a big handful of frozen veg in it. You'll get your head around it, promise! I know it says as much free, but be careful with portion sizes, don't go crazy with the carbs! Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yes portion control is the key with EE, besides I think you soon get fed up with being able to eat all you want to in the meat and pasta department so automatically cut down anyway, a bit like the holiday thing where you eat everything in sight then towards the end of it you want nice normal food again..

Crap weekend food and drinkwise but boy do I feel better motivation wise, end of first week and I've put on 2lb, but my period did come yesterday so I'm hoping thats added to it....

Busy week this week Muse tomorrow, Halloween on Wednesday, Eid celebrations up at the school Thursday and My Birthday Saturday (which knowing the kids will mean chinese buffet or Harvester lol) Then off to see Dara O'Briain on Sunday, damage limitation all week on the plan and try saving my syns till the weekend, I've never done that before, so it'll be strange..

Hope you have a good a week and heres to a great plan for the week ahead

What a fun sounding week!!

I've started as an usborne organiser and have my first book party tonight, little nervous! :)

I've been spectacularly off the wagon, and my posh new salter scales came this morning showing me being 13st8 which is what I was when I got back from Thailand. So I'm pretty gutted. As its no where near the 12st13 the scales showed me 2 Fridays ago, but I said I'd go by the salter scales when they came so I will. Already had a bad morning but going to make a SW dinner as I'm feeling really bloated and yuck. I know some of it won't be a true gain as it'll be carb and general bloat so just gone drink loads of water and flush myself out and start back from now. As my goal is slipping in the wrong direction. Also the boys are away all week so going to gym and swim most days if I can.

Gutted, but look forward to seeing a true scale result this Friday after a few days of eating well and plenty of water again. Also stopped my pill so curious to see if that has an effect on my losses. Xx

I find doing it at home HARD!!!! :( Currently staying with my Mother in law (me and husband) and just not focused. We're moving into our own place in January, so I just gotta hang in there.

I'm good during the week and then the weekends go to pot! Grrr... any one else find weekends hard? :break_diet:
Every Monday I start with good intentions... I'm not giving up, just struggling to stay on the wagon. My portion control is also a bit touch & go at the moment...

Hope everyone has a good week!
:character00255:

What a fun sounding week!!

I've started as an usborne organiser and have my first book party tonight, little nervous! :)

Ooh good luck Jen..

I said I'd go by the salter scales when they came so I will.. Also the boys are away all week so going to gym and swim most days if I can.

Gutted, but look forward to seeing a true scale result this Friday after a few days of eating well and plenty of water again. Also stopped my pill so curious to see if that has an effect on my losses. Xx

Scales can vary greatly Charl there is a 10lb difference between mine and my Brother In Laws set, his being the higher weight so you won't get a true reading for a week anyway... You know you can do it, look how brilliant you were on Slim and Save, you stuck to that...

Will be interesting to see if the pill makes a difference I found it didn't when I switched back to the IUD, same as when I came of my AD's, no difference, one of the Moms I know has lost 6 stone since stopping her AD's, no dieting just taking out the medication side.

I find doing it at home HARD!!!! :( Currently staying with my Mother in law (me and husband) and just not focused. We're moving into our own place in January, so I just gotta hang in there.

I'm good during the week and then the weekends go to pot! Grrr... any one else find weekends hard? :break_diet:
Every Monday I start with good intentions... I'm not giving up, just struggling to stay on the wagon. My portion control is also a bit touch & go at the moment...

Hope everyone has a good week!
:character00255:

Welcome aboard honey...

Red day today I think, only used half of hex a or is it b? I can never remember... haha well two crispbreads with lunch, cottage cheese, two lean rashers of bacon, salad leaves and cheese (hex)

Had a small banana for breakfast which I shared with the bunny, I think dinner will be two quorn sausages, half small yorkshire pudding, oxo gravy and cabbage with swede and carrot mash. then rest of crispbread with cheese and grapes... then porridge with small banana for supper

My tummy is seriously getting squishier with a lack of running, it's not good! Gonna have to brave the dark tomorrow night, needs must!!

Veg omelette for tea I reckon, easy to do. I was that close to eating coffee cake this afternoon, but I stopped myself and giving it to my friends tonight!

hellatrix said:
Weighed today, lost 3lbs this week! Now I'm 13st 7, hoping to hit 12st 2.5 by christmas eve.

I feel SO FAT and I am craving cake!! :( Need someone here to slap my wrist and tell me to stop thinking about it!

Consider yourself slapped!! Have a options hot chocolate, 2 syns and should curb the sugar craving!

Well done on your loss, that's fab. You can do it by christmas.......just stay away from that cake lol :p

Consider yourself slapped!! Have a options hot chocolate, 2 syns and should curb the sugar craving!

Well done on your loss, that's fab. You can do it by christmas.......just stay away from that cake lol :p

Haven't touched cake apart from tiny bits when people in the staff room make me try typical spanish food! But I avoid it AT ALL COSTS

Yknow, that's a really good idea, I'm gonna go raid the hot chocolate right now, I deserve it in a way(?) lol.

Thank you very much :)

Charl at least with the new scales showing a higher weight, it might convince you to get back on plan 100% :) More motivation! Good luck with your first party tonight, Jen! And well done for resisting the cake :D

I've had my friends' kids round today and we've made yummy fairy cakes, so I will allow myself one of the uniced ones I kept back for 4.5 syns :D Yum! They're such cuties, and despite a few tantrums it's been a good day :) I went shopping with my nannie in the morning (she needed a new mattress) and she wanted to get chips on the way home, so by the time I got home I was starving, craving chips and crap but created something yummy instead! It was quorn chicken pieces, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, onions, carrots and a little bit of olive oil all fried up and stirred into rice - so yummy! Having stodgy jacket potato for dinner, so that should cure the cravings :) x

I know it's def not a very level surface and I weighed midweek which is bad, and in the middle of the day, be curious to see what it says on Friday morning. Just having some wine as its bf's last night off work he's been off 4 days I blame that for my lameness too. Having a relatively healthy tea tho, lots of cold meat and salads although some pate and ciabatta oh and the wine, not so healthy!! Haha! Getting straight back on it in the morning tho. Xx

I agree with every1 that its hard to stay motivated when ur doing it at home! I had a terrible weekend drinking cocktails so fresh start today didnt weigh as if i put on will lose all motivation. Todays menu: B- cheesy (hexa) eggs and bacon and banana coffee (2 syns milk) L- beef salad sandwich (hexb), T- pork mash veg gravey (1 syn) yorkshire (3 syn) stuffing (1syn) = 7 syns. Am hoping writing it out will help me stay on track so i can loom back at the good days wen i eat everything!! Does any1 no how many syns are in a muller fruit corner. Fancying something sweet for tonight xx

hellatrix said:
Weighed today, lost 3lbs this week! Now I'm 13st 7, hoping to hit 12st 2.5 by christmas eve.

I feel SO FAT and I am craving cake!! :( Need someone here to slap my wrist and tell me to stop thinking about it!

Slap - there you go - now think lettuce :)

Back