DOING SW FROM HOME???

Weighed today, lost 3lbs this week! Now I'm 13st 7, hoping to hit 12st 2.5 by christmas eve.

I feel SO FAT and I am craving cake!! :( Need someone here to slap my wrist and tell me to stop thinking about it!
Well done for losing 3 lbs. You have done so well and do not want to ruin the hard work so stop thinking about cakes. You'll be at your mini goal by christmas eve.

Rosielea said:
Well done for losing 3 lbs. You have done so well and do not want to ruin the hard work so stop thinking about cakes. You'll be at your mini goal by christmas eve.

Hey all can i join was at a group but hard to make them working as a nurse n wives a 3 yr old x i want to loose 10 lb fir xmas x

Hi everyone, this is my first post :) i was on SW at the start of the year and lost 19lbs but have since lost my way and put most of it back on.
went shopping today and stocked up on essentials. Getting myself on track from morning... looking forward to checking in and any tips
thanks

Hi everyone, this is my first post :) i was on SW at the start of the year and lost 19lbs but have since lost my way and put most of it back on.
went shopping today and stocked up on essentials. Getting myself on track from morning... looking forward to checking in and any tips
thanks

Pretty bad weekend of cake and wine, lovely times haha. Back on it yesterday, made smash pizza again for lunch an am having the same again today, its so yummy!
So hoping to see 12st something this weekend, must be a good girl all week!

Hi everyone, i am mew to this thread, i have done SW several times in the past but didn't like going to group it just wasn't my thing , soooo i have decided to give it one last bash from home and decided to use my wii for weekly weigh ins and track my bmi !!! I have about 3 1/2 st to lose so along way to go!! Looking at all the post this seems an amazing place for support - more than can be said for my previous class , so good luck to everyone else & hope we can do it together!

juliebags said:
Hi everyone, i am mew to this thread, i have done SW several times in the past but didn't like going to group it just wasn't my thing , soooo i have decided to give it one last bash from home and decided to use my wii for weekly weigh ins and track my bmi !!! I have about 3 1/2 st to lose so along way to go!! Looking at all the post this seems an amazing place for support - more than can be said for my previous class , so good luck to everyone else & hope we can do it together!

Welcome! I've lost nearly 3.5 stone on sw and all at home with the help of these girlies, it's a fab thread!

Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've officially resigned today, scary!! They were quite upset and shocked. I was really honest and told them my reasons, will go back for bank shifts tho to keep my clinical skills up. 4 weeks to go, am really really hoping new job will give me nice shifts over christmas, eek!

Gonna have a green day today I think. Really fancy jacket and beans and can't be bothered with 1/3 superfree! :)

Jenny809 said:
I've officially resigned today, scary!! They were quite upset and shocked. I was really honest and told them my reasons, will go back for bank shifts tho to keep my clinical skills up. 4 weeks to go, am really really hoping new job will give me nice shifts over christmas, eek!

Gonna have a green day today I think. Really fancy jacket and beans and can't be bothered with 1/3 superfree! :)

Good luck Jenny
I love the way sw allows the choice of plans and you can switch day by day. have to say some days I don't fix my choice till teatime LOL

Welcome. Me too lost nearly 3.5 stone since December 2011. I am doing it at home with help of everyone on here.

Well done Jenny. I am sure everything will be alright and you do really well. xx

How is every1s week starting? Feeling like im eating too much breaky was egg bacon and toast luch pork salad and dinner piri piri chicken and sw chips ( syns- butter 1 mayo 2 piri piri sauce 2.5 chicken skin 4 = 9.5 syns). Really need to get into it got 47 pound to lose and wud like to do most of it by next summer for a holiday xx

Zoe, as you're only just starting, I'd say as long as you're synning all the right things, and the things you're eating lots of are free foods etc, go for it! SW is a 'diet' where you're not supposed to go hungry, so if that's what you're eating, that's good! If you think your losses are too small/slowing down, then that's when you need to think about cutting down the portions :)

Ooh Jen that's so exciting :D When do you start the new one? I bet you can't wait, I love first days at new places! How did the Usborne party thing go last night??

Not looking forward to my WI this week - I've been good and everything since Sunday, but I think I'll need to be saintly to see any kind of a loss!! Also, not sure if I've mentioned this yet but I got the work experience thing I applied for, so for eight weeks I'm off to work! Woop! Quite excited, though a bit nervy/stressy as the route there looks really annoying difficult D: All will be fine, I hope...

Everyone else doing ok? x

Im doing an 8 week work experience finding a job is so hard!! And dieting wen bring in the house all day is also hard!! Im having a go and cooking a rice pudding not following tje eecipe exactlt but having a go xx

It really does feel impossible now! I've been looking since I left school in May, so that's nearly 6 months now! Losing the will to keep looking D:

I finished uni in june and started applying in april to try and go straight into a job but even with a degree im not qualified for anything. It is so hard. Im fed up of not hearing bk and being "unsucessful" xx

Zoe, as you're only just starting, I'd say as long as you're synning all the right things, and the things you're eating lots of are free foods etc, go for it! SW is a 'diet' where you're not supposed to go hungry, so if that's what you're eating, that's good! If you think your losses are too small/slowing down, then that's when you need to think about cutting down the portions :)

Ooh Jen that's so exciting :D When do you start the new one? I bet you can't wait, I love first days at new places! How did the Usborne party thing go last night??

Not looking forward to my WI this week - I've been good and everything since Sunday, but I think I'll need to be saintly to see any kind of a loss!! Also, not sure if I've mentioned this yet but I got the work experience thing I applied for, so for eight weeks I'm off to work! Woop! Quite excited, though a bit nervy/stressy as the route there looks really annoying difficult D: All will be fine, I hope...

Everyone else doing ok? x

Laura congrats for getting the placement. Great news. Do not be nervous, you'll enjoy it. Also working takes your mind off food and naughty things. Good luck.

Back