DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hello ladies, well where do I start. Been totally off plan with allsorts going on for the last month. But I'm back to it properly now and determined to get back on track. One of my promises to myself was to give up giving up, so I've just had a temporary pause. I put 6lbs on alltogether but have already lost 4 since monday, mainly water I think but it's certainly cheered me up :) I might still make my stone off for Christmas yet. Got loads of catching up reading to do on all your news, but just wanted to say hello.

Hope everyone's week is going well- I'm having an experiment with mixing in some red and green days with the EE this week. The extra HEs are nice but I keep overthinking it and worrying they are going to slow down my losses cos its extra calories even if I'm 'allowed' it. Like yesterday the meals I'd planned fit with a green day and since we were both hungry at supper time we changed to a green day and had ryvitas and cheese so we ended up having more than originally planned. I know if we hadn't we would have probably resorted to having a mugshot or something cos we were starving, but I can't help wondering- sometimes I think too much lol Guess I'll see for myself WI day lol

You usually consume less cals as you aren't mixing high cal carbs AND protein. I always cal count and I have way less on red and green than EE. X

You usually consume less cals as you aren't mixing high cal carbs AND protein. I always cal count and I have way less on red and green than EE. X

Thanks- its funny how I forget the logic of things when I start to doubt my judgment. The main thing that made me wonder is that I would have eaten the same meals on an EE day (in fact till late on it was planned as EE it just happened to also fit as a green day). I am liking the extra variety using all 3 day types and I know that's gonna help me keep focused in the long run.

Blimey, it's so slow these days, 1/2lb again! Exactly 3.5stone is nice tho. Am extending target of christmas to easter!! :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I know what you mean. Same for me 1/2 lb. Mind you, I did not have enough fruits & veg this week.

The extra hex's are fab. I'm back on red, the ability to have cereal and bread or alpen bars far exceeds the need for carbs!!

My day has been good, but hubby brought home a cake from valerie patisserie. Gonna have it and enjoy it!! :p

1/2 a lb is fab, better than a STS or gain :) xx

Just eaten a weeks worth of syns in a cake! Strawberries, cream, nuts, cake, coulis and I feel sick lol :p

I Lost the 4lb gain a got last week, so back AGAIN to 13st4!! I'm sticking to plan all weekend again as I WILLLLL drop below this, it's become something of a nemesis 13st4! Had to WI before I'd been to the loo and I feel super bloated so may be more, I'll have a look tomorrow morning.

EE day for me as I'm at Uni and placement all day and it's curry night chez young so yum Indian foods.

Have a lovely Friday, I'm on my way to my first in class session I'm pretty scared! What if they hate me! Xx

What you doing on placement hun? You'll be fine, deep breath and smile! :)

Cracking work loosing 4lb in a week, even if it's carb bloat/water, blimin good job! You'll back in the 12s soon :)))

I'm not sure I was ever really there, 2 other scales put me higher so I think that one is a little low. I am wearing a black dress and some new boots today and I feel quite nice in them which is cool.

It's at a high school in the learning support section, I'm part of a few diff session, one with emotional vulnerable girls, 1 boy group that's behavioural issues and one speech, language and needs group. Felt like an absolute spare part, sat and observed, which I really don't enjoy. They don't seem like they have much for me to do really. Xx

Sounds really interesting. Are you supposed to be observing or actually working with the kids? How long is the placement? Hopefully it'll improve for you!

Well, even if you weren't really in the 12stones, you will be soon!! Just 4lbs to go :)

I'd love to get rid of 7lbs, knowing christmas will be full of lovely food I wan't to get down to 11stone so I can put half a stone back on lol! I'm going to enjoy christmas :p

My run is only a few weeks away now, really need to get me bum out there and practice! :eek:

Decided on Green day today because i felt lazy and had leftovers in the fridge to take for lunch. Had a cheeky look at the scales this morning and am happy, as long as it stays this way for tomorrow! Someone's brought caramel shortbreads into work today....mmmm. No nutritional information on them so unsure what syns are! Probably ridiculously high. Think i'll still have one, theyre my favourite and i've been good all week.
Am out with my friends all day tomorrow, seeing Breaking Dawn at 11am then going to lunch at Varsity which is bound to be highly off plan! Going shopping in town after that and then out in the evening to a club. Sunday looks like a lazy one, haha, probably will be feeling a little tender!

I Lost the 4lb gain a got last week, so back AGAIN to 13st4!! I'm sticking to plan all weekend again as I WILLLLL drop below this, it's become something of a nemesis 13st4! Had to WI before I'd been to the loo and I feel super bloated so may be more, I'll have a look tomorrow morning.

Well done, that's a great loss :)

Definitely treat yourself Toni, you've had a good week. It's good to 'mix' things up and shock your body! One caramel thing will be ok and not affect the scales tomorrow!

Just tucking into a salad with ham roll ups, I'd forgotten how nice they are! Anyone know how much philly extra light counts as hexa?

I think its 2 x 35g tubs so 70g? This is me trying to think from memory as i had it the other day with a jacket potato.
I had ham roll ups yesterday but used extra light laughing cow x

My list of green days doesn't say philly as a HexA, but has 85g low fat soft cheese as a HexB... I know you're doing reds, but it might be similar Hexs?

Tonianne, I've never been to Varsity but always pass it whenever I go into town - you'll have to tell me what it's like :) Very jealous that you're going to see breaking Dawn, might have to drag my friends to see it tomorrow with me :p

My plan of loosely following SW today has failed, all I've eaten today is lemon tart, raspberry cheesecake and a bit of jambalaya, and I'm now craving burger king or something... Blergh! I have no limits :(

Saw my nannie earlier and apparently my dad is going to be the priest for Grandad's funeral, and I already know that that's going to be a bad idea - he barely kept it together doing my Nana's and he wasn't as upset when she died anyway :\

Going out tonight to the Last Post, a pub in town, because my friends are back from uni for the weekend to see me, which is nice :) Will have a few drinks! x

Back